SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Are we getting played? I'm the Biden campaign, I have Hunter get in front of cameras and cop to being a very flawed man, controlled by drugs and sex. "My dad has been great in my personal crisis, he backs me 100% and will do all he can to help me. This is the kind of man we need to pull our country from this horrible time."

I want to be very wrong about this.

I think if this was the move they'd be more vocal about it. The fact that no one wants to talk about it and the media won't cover it tells me its true and it's not their plan.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are we getting played? I'm the Biden campaign, I have Hunter get in front of cameras and cop to being a very flawed man, controlled by drugs and sex. "My dad has been great in my personal crisis, he backs me 100% and will do all he can to help me. This is the kind of man we need to pull our country from this horrible time."

I’m sure everyone here knows how serious this is that some Chinese freedom type group is exposing this. I believe before the election we will see pictures/videos of Hunter that will make these seem tame. The next month is going to be very important to decide the course of history.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Come on man!

Under every rock some people see a devious democrat conspiracy. Why? Maybe they're just a bunch of incompetent fucks like they appear to be.

Maybe they've known this stuff was out there and you'd expect them to get out ahead of it. The left always turns stuff on its head, turn this to a positive. Never let a crisis go to waste.

I don't think all these laptop elements can be totally buried by the criminal old media bastards. The Biden campaign has a huge problem, I don't expect them to just drop out. They're gonna do something. It'll be insulting or ridiculous but they have to respond.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
quote:

I think if this was the move they'd be more vocal about it. The fact that no one wants to talk about it and the media won't cover it tells me its true and it's not their plan.

I think this made the rest of the campaign be just like Joe.

Shitting their pants.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

https://dailycaller.com/2020/1...bulinski-fara-china/

Hunter Biden suggested setting up a shell company to do business with a Chinese firm in order to avoid registering as a foreign agent, and to be able to bid on contracts with the U.S. government, according to documents from May 2017 obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

A day after sending the message, Biden arranged a meeting between his father, Joe Biden, and Tony Bobulinski, one of the prospective partners in a deal with CEFC China Energy, a Chinese conglomerate whose chairman had links to the communist regime in Beijing.

“We don’t want to have to register as foreign agents under the FCPA which is much more expansive than people who should know choose not to know,” Hunter Biden wrote to Bobulinski on May 1, 2017, according to a message obtained by the DCNF.

“No matter what it will need to be a US company at some level in order for us to make bids on federal and state funded projects.”

A joint report from the Senate Homeland Security and Senate Finance Committees released on Sept. 23 regarding Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings said that CEFC’s chairman at the time, Ye Jianming, had ties to the People’s Liberation Army.

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
The Biden photo stuff is insane.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

And no one in the legacy media or mainstream media is making any mention of it. But I'm not sure I blame them just yet. This is pretty icky stuff. The airing of a person's private life has always turned me off. But who are we kidding? This is not about Hunter. It's about Joe, and this is relevant and needs to be addressed, icky or not.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Forget the Hunter Biden sex tapes. The real news is much bigger than that.

GTV, a Chinese dissident billionaire’s Taiwan-based media outlet, is releasing sordid, depressing videos and photographs of a person purported to be Hunter Biden engaging in sex and seemingly smoking crack. That’s not the big news. The big news is that the same outlet claims that (a) Communist China owns Joe Biden; (b) Joe Biden sold out CIA assets in China who were then executed or imprisoned; and (c) GTV has millions of images showing other presumably influential people in comprising positions. If all this is true, we may see a complete realignment in Western politics...

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
‘Buyer’s remorse’ in play after ‘can you change your vote’ surges in searched terms

A wave of voters searched 'can you change your vote' following the final presidential debate marking the most times it's been searched this election campaign, according to Sky News contributor Lauren Southern. The election campaign is hitting its final stretch with less than ten days in the battle for the presidency. Democratic candidate Joe Biden still has a significant lead in all national polls and in many key state-wide polls, but the President's campaign has kicked into gear since recovering from Covid-19. President Trump was considered to have performed much better than in the first debate, showing more restraint than in his previous encounter with Mr. Biden...

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

And no one in the legacy media or mainstream media is making any mention of it. But I'm not sure I blame them just yet. This is pretty icky stuff. The airing of a person's private life has always turned me off. But who are we kidding? This is not about Hunter. It's about Joe, and this is relevant and needs to be addressed, icky or not.

Saw Malia Obama's credit card used to sort cocaine. Supposedly a photo of Hunter snorting coke of her ass too.

Also a photo of Pelosi's son with what looks to be a tied up Asian child.

If this is the "tame" stuff...

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is why the Elections should be on Election Day. On That Day people make their decision based on the information known at that point in time- It's a snapshot in time at a specific time.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Saw Malia Obama's credit card used to sort cocaine. Supposedly a photo of Hunter snorting coke of her ass too.

Also a photo of Pelosi's son with what looks to be a tied up Asian child.

If this is the "tame" stuff...

Whoa. Yeah, that's insane. Yikes.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
All the photos and info are being dropped by Chinese whistleblowers on Parler. (Conservative Twitter).

They currently are explaining how China made the virus.

The data dump is a lot to process!!!

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization in the history of American politics”

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Freakin' kidding me?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Wow, lying GDC's are everywhere

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whoa...Chris Wallace, in questioning Governor Whitmer, basically said that while there is no evidence Joe Biden got money from overseas entities...it is clear that Hunter Biden and Joe's brother received money from questionable sources due to the Biden name.

That had to be hard for him to admit Smile

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Freakin' kidding me?

Is it possible that is a spoof of snopes?

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Sadly this is probably the sobering truth.
quote:
Proving a bribe when filtered through others is nearly impossible; someone would have to roll. People in power know the rules, they wrote them. The public would be shocked if they knew exactly what is legal.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post