SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Make no mistake about it, 6uild 6ack 6etter is merely a re-branding of ‘Fundamental Transformation’.

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Biden is Brewing a National Crisis
By J. Robert Smith

https://www.americanthinker.co...national_crisis.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden is seen hanging out with star-studded potential buyers of his half-million-dollar art at LA's Milk Studios debut show, despite White House claims he will have no idea who is buying his pieces

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...As-Milk-Studios.html

Hunter Biden attended his first art exhibition for potential buyers and celebrity guests including Moby, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti and the artist behind Barack Obama's iconic Hope poster – despite White House claims the president's son will have no idea who is buying his pieces.

Video and photos exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com show Hunter and his gallery manager Georges Bergès entertaining around 200 people at the famous Milk studios in Hollywood on Friday, including his wife Melissa and two of his daughters, 27-year-old Naomi Biden and Maisy Biden, 20.

Around 200 invites for the tightly-policed event went to a host of Los Angeles glitterati and potential buyers of Hunter's art, the prices for which range between $75,000 and $500,000.

The eye-watering sums, unheard of for a debuting artist, have prompted serious concerns by former White House ethics chiefs, who fear that money for the works could be used as proxy political donations or to curry favor with President Joe Biden and his family.

More at link

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Biden’s are giving the Clintons a run for top criminal activities.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden is living the good life while our corporate media counsels us to go get a jab.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
The Biden’s are giving the Clintons a run for top criminal activities.

The Clintons were arrogant and Hillary was lazy. The Bidens are arrogant and absurdly clumsy.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Clintons were arrogant and Hillary was lazy. The Bidens are arrogant and absurdly clumsy.

Bill had "charisma" at least. The Clintons were corrupt, but smart about it. The Bidens are arrogant and absurdly clumsy. And DUMB. They are just puppets.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Sometimes when I peak into the minds of the left I cringe, and sometimes I laugh my ass off. Here is a suggestion from Axios to head off the debt ceiling crisis. I'm surprised 'ol Joe hasn't mentioned this.

Trillion-dollar Platinum Coin Could Be Minted At The Last Minute

A trillion-dollar platinum coin could be minted "within hours of the Treasury Secretary's decision to do so," Philip Diehl, former director of the United States Mint, tells Axios.

Why it matters: Congressional solutions to the debt-ceiling problem could take weeks to implement, especially if the reconciliation process is used — and time is running out. In case of emergency, a trillion-dollar coin could be deployed to bridge any gap between the money running out and the debt ceiling being raised.

How it works: The U.S. Mint, which Diehl ran from 1994 to 2000, already produces a one-ounce Platinum Eagle and has no shortage of platinum blanks already in stock.

Producing a trillion-dollar Eagle would require only the denomination to be changed. "This could be quickly executed on the existing plaster mold of the Platinum Eagle," says Diehl. Then an automated process would transfer the new design to a plastic resin mold.

Even if Janet Yellen, the Treasury secretary, has no intention of minting such a coin, there is no reason for her not to quietly instruct the Mint director to take those steps a day or two in advance.

At that point, a coin could be struck in minutes at the West Point mint. Even if it then needed to be physically deposited at the New York Fed, that's only a short helicopter ride away.

"Voila, we'd have bought ourselves the equivalent of a trillion-dollar increase in the debt limit, without any impact on inflation," says Diehl.

https://www.axios.com/trillion...business-debtceiling

And this gave me a chuckle Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Build Back Better.....what three year old playing with Legos came up with that? I thought them being Dimocraps they would come up with something that uses a "D" but I think "Deny, Denounce, Destroy" is too close to the truth.

Look up the World Economic Forum and then the Great Reset.

Build back Better is straight from their literature.

Then there is their creepy assed video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aztvWxRKqDQ

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Sometimes when I peak into the minds of the left I cringe, and sometimes I laugh my ass off. Here is a suggestion from Axios to head off the debt ceiling crisis. I'm surprised 'ol Joe hasn't mentioned this.

Trillion-dollar Platinum Coin Could Be Minted At The Last Minute

A trillion-dollar platinum coin could be minted "within hours of the Treasury Secretary's decision to do so," Philip Diehl, former director of the United States Mint, tells Axios.

Why it matters: Congressional solutions to the debt-ceiling problem could take weeks to implement, especially if the reconciliation process is used — and time is running out. In case of emergency, a trillion-dollar coin could be deployed to bridge any gap between the money running out and the debt ceiling being raised.

How it works: The U.S. Mint, which Diehl ran from 1994 to 2000, already produces a one-ounce Platinum Eagle and has no shortage of platinum blanks already in stock.

Producing a trillion-dollar Eagle would require only the denomination to be changed. "This could be quickly executed on the existing plaster mold of the Platinum Eagle," says Diehl. Then an automated process would transfer the new design to a plastic resin mold.

Even if Janet Yellen, the Treasury secretary, has no intention of minting such a coin, there is no reason for her not to quietly instruct the Mint director to take those steps a day or two in advance.

At that point, a coin could be struck in minutes at the West Point mint. Even if it then needed to be physically deposited at the New York Fed, that's only a short helicopter ride away.

"Voila, we'd have bought ourselves the equivalent of a trillion-dollar increase in the debt limit, without any impact on inflation," says Diehl.

https://www.axios.com/trillion...business-debtceiling

And this gave me a chuckle Smile

Robert Mugabe approves of the idea.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are they going to have a secret meeting after the 1T coin in minted?

You cannot make this shit up.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Mint a trillion dollar coin?

Sounds like a positively Roman solution to not being able to pay your bills....

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
Robert Mugabe approves of the idea.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Jesus Christ, I just heard that potato joe released the number of nuclear weapons the US has….

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...stockpile/ar-AAPcMIP

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Jesus Christ, I just heard that potato joe released the number of nuclear weapons the US has….

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...stockpile/ar-AAPcMIP
Pure mental retardation and an open hatred for this country. Come on brain aneurysm...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Everything about the Biden administration is phony

Stephen Miller:

The reason Biden uses this bizarre virtual set for televised meetings—and not an actual room like East Room, Cabinet, Oval, Roosevelt, Sit Room, etc.—is because it allows him to read a script directly from a face-on monitor (& w/out teleprompter glass that can be seen on camera).

The set was constructed across the street from the actual WH in the Executive Office Building

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
^ I noticed that while Joe is getting his third shot to prevent the spread or contracting of the China Virus, everybody there is still wearing masks. They obviously have very little faith in the vaccines or boosters.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
If they mint that trillion dollar coin somebody’s likely to convince Biden to trade it for a handful of butterscotch candies.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
My money is that the 'vaccine' sloe joe took is nothing more than saline. . .

Everything else about this 'administration' is fake. No way the political 'elites' will take the real (experimental) vaccine.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I'm with Trump on this

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post