SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Stephen Miller:

The reason Biden uses this bizarre virtual set for televised meetings—and not an actual room like East Room, Cabinet, Oval, Roosevelt, Sit Room, etc.—is because it allows him to read a script directly from a face-on monitor (& w/out teleprompter glass that can be seen on camera).

I thought it was because the Oval office has too many sharp corners. Roll Eyes

Seriously, this so pathetic. And they couldn't even be bothered to have the outside scene reflect the change in season.

Biden mocked for ‘Truman Show presidency’ over fake White House set

October 7, 2021 9:20am 

President Biden is being widely mocked on social media for running a “Truman Show presidency” after he was pictured speaking from a fake White House set that features a digital view of the Rose Garden in full bloom from a fake window behind him.

Twitter erupted after Biden was spotted sitting in front of the digital projection window on Wednesday as he held a meeting with business leaders and CEOs on the need to raise the debt ceiling.

Some ridiculed Biden for using a “literal game show set” as president, while others accused him of deliberately trying to deceive Americans into thinking he was in the White House.

“Why does Joe Biden feel the need to use a Fake White House set across the street from the actual White House?” conservative commentator Benny Johnson tweeted.

Fellow commentator Jack Posobiec wrote, “Truman Show Presidency,” adding that “they gave Joe Biden a playschool desk and a fake Oval Office in a fake White House.”

Stephen Miller, a former senior adviser of President Donald Trump, claimed Biden only used the imitation White House set so he could read a script directly from a face-on monitor.

President Biden used the fake set to hold a meeting with business leaders and CEOs on the need to raise the debt ceiling.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/07/...ake-white-house-set/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:

If they mint that trillion dollar coin somebody’s likely to convince Biden to trade it for a handful of butterscotch candies.
What, they're out of magic beans?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Gas prices in America are at a seven-year high

Jen Psaki:

“Certainly, we all want to keep gasoline prices low, but the threat of the crisis — the climate crisis — certainly can’t wait any longer,”

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Is it really any wonder that this phony "President" had a phony "White House" set built for him? Roll Eyes

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Who was the member in Manassas that made the FBHO oval stickers? I think we need to get an order together for a FJB version. I’d be in for 10.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
America under the radical left control

https://www.breitbart.com/econ...tq-quotas-on-boards/

The National Center for Public Policy Research, a conservative think tank advocating free market policies, sued the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Tuesday after it approved the Nasdaq’s controversial “diversity” rule.

The new policy — the first of its kind for a U.S. securities exchange — requires most of the nearly 3,000 companies listed on Nasdaq to have at least one woman on their board of directors, along with one person from a racial minority or who identifies as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or queer. It also requires companies to publicly disclose statistics on the demographic composition of their boards.

Nasdaq-listed companies with five or fewer board members, however, will only be required have one diverse member.

Companies that don’t meet the diversity criteria will not be delisted but must publicly explain why they could not comply.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gas prices in America are at a seven-year high

Jen Psaki:

“Certainly, we all want to keep gasoline prices low, but the threat of the crisis — the climate crisis — certainly can’t wait any longer,”

Cause you know, it is safer for the planet if we pay more for gasoline.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I just pray at this point that the Democrats get completely demolished next year at this time because I don’t see any of this craziness getting better anytime soon.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Define "demolished". Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
biden is so concerned about "equity"

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...?cmpid=prn_newsstand

President Joe Biden said Thursday he personally reached out to a hospital the night before to ensure the wife of his "good friend" received immediate care because the "waiting room was so crowded."

"Last night, I was on the telephone with a person at an emergency hospital ward in Pennsylvania because a good friend had called, and he had rushed his significant other to the emergency room because this woman was having trouble breathing, had a high fever, and could not catch her breath," Biden said during a speech in Illinois promoting COVID-19 vaccine mandates for businesses. "They got her into the hospital. The waiting room was so crowded, things were so backed up they couldn't even get her to be seen initially. So, because I knew this person, I called. I called the desk receiving nurse and asked what the situation was."

"To make long story short, it took a while because all of the – not all – the vast majority of the emergency rooms and docs were occupied taking care of COVID patients," Biden added. "I bet every one of you can name somebody who got sent to the hospital with something other than COVID and couldn't get it taken care of."

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

don't the symptoms sound like Covid19 ?

Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
It does indeed sound like COVID

And heres a thought...hey, Former VP Potatohead!....stop pressuring hospitals and other companies to fire the unvaccinated, then maybe the ERs wont be so crowded. Idiot..

quote:
biden is so concerned about "equity"

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...?cmpid=prn_newsstand

President Joe Biden said Thursday he personally reached out to a hospital the night before to ensure the wife of his "good friend" received immediate care because the "waiting room was so crowded."

"Last night, I was on the telephone with a person at an emergency hospital ward in Pennsylvania because a good friend had called, and he had rushed his significant other to the emergency room because this woman was having trouble breathing, had a high fever, and could not catch her breath," Biden said during a speech in Illinois promoting COVID-19 vaccine mandates for businesses. "They got her into the hospital. The waiting room was so crowded, things were so backed up they couldn't even get her to be seen initially. So, because I knew this person, I called. I called the desk receiving nurse and asked what the situation was."

"To make long story short, it took a while because all of the – not all – the vast majority of the emergency rooms and docs were occupied taking care of COVID patients," Biden added. "I bet every one of you can name somebody who got sent to the hospital with something other than COVID and couldn't get it taken care of."

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

don't the symptoms sound like Covid19 ?

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, because I knew this person, I called. I called the desk receiving nurse and asked what the situation was.

Holy "Privilege" Batman.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Holy "Privilege" Batman.
Just imagine the exploding heads if "Orange Man" had done this. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It'd be great if Manchin finally said screw you, Schumer and the democrats, and just went ahead and switched parties. Just get it over with already.

Manchin blasts Schumer’s GOP-bashing floor speech: ‘Civility is gone’
By Kenneth Garger
October 8, 2021 1:46am Updated

Sen. Joe Manchin couldn’t bear to watch Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer’s GOP-trashing floor speech Thursday night — covering his face and ultimately walking away during the comments.

The animated reaction came as Schumer was speaking before the Senate officially extended the government’s borrowing authority — and it was all captured by a CSPAN camera.

“Republicans played a dangerous and risky partisan game, and I am glad that their brinksmanship did not work,” Schumer (D-NY) began his remarks, with Manchin (D-WV) sitting behind him in view of the camera.

As Schumer cast blame on Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and GOP senators, Manchin first appeared to shake his head, then pressed his palms to his face in dismay.

Manchin (right) is sitting behind Schumer with his head in his hands during Schumer’s speech.
“Leader McConnell and Senate Republicans insisted they wanted a solution to the debt ceiling — but said Democrats must raise it alone by going through a drawn-out, convoluted, and risky reconciliation process,” Schumer said.

Joe Manchin shook his head then pressed his palms to his face after Chuck Schumer spoke.

Less than a minute later, as Schumer continued targeting McConnell, Manchin was seen walking away.

Afterward, outside the chamber, Manchin condemned the speech.

“I didn’t think it was appropriate at this time,” Manchin told reporters.

“We have to de-weaponize. You can’t be playing politics. None of us can — on both sides,” Manchin said. “Civility is gone.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell was blasted by Chuck Schumer in his GOP speech, as Manchin was seen shaking his head in the moment.

No Republicans voted to approve the actual legislation raising the debt ceiling, but the party-line, 50-48 vote was a foregone conclusion after 11 GOPers voted to end debate on the measure minutes earlier.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/08/...rs-gop-floor-speech/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Schumer is worried about a primary fight. Nothing more, nothing less. He needs to act "tough" or else he will be gone.

ETA.

Yes it's juvenile, but it still cracks me up. Someone paged "Let's Go Brandon" at Chicago's O'Hare. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mbinky,

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Do you have a link for that?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Schumer is worried about a primary fight. Nothing more, nothing less. He needs to act "tough" or else he will be gone.

Let him. I can't find a non-paywall version, but apparently Ezra Klein is shitting bricks in the opinion section of the NY Times about Dems being in the minority for the next ten years. Then again, part of his 'solution' involves statehood for Puerto Rico and DC, so there is that. It must've been one hell of a frightening piece, though - it was republished and then "self-deleted" on the Donkey Subterranean website (not the actual name of the site - I see no reason to generate clicks for them).

Back after the election was stolen, there were one or two people who mentioned that 'Dems will always overreach'. Nowadays it appears that all they've got is overreach - oh, and bullying Kyrsten Sinema.*

*No, I have no sympathy for her, as much as I got a kick out of seeing go-go boots on the Senate floor. She makes one hell of a barometer for Democrat frustration, though.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Big Grin

Do you have a link for that?

https://twitter.com/Brick_Suit.../1446451556514242561

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

A Kamala Harris video. If it is possible, she is even "phonier" than biden

BTW is anything "missing" from this group of youngsters ?

CTH claims the video was created by “Sinking Ship Entertainment“

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
What is it about healthcare workers refusing the vaccine that the administration fails to grasp?

By Patricia McCarthy

Thanks to Joe Biden’s absurd push for vaccine mandates, workers throughout the nation are being fired -- as in not allowed to come to work! These are the people who for over a year and a half have been caring for, treating thousands of Covid patients. They were and are heroes as are all our first responders, until they chose not to submit to the emergency authorized experimental vaccine.

Now they are enemies of the state! What does this tell us? For over a year and a half these selfless doctors and nurses have been on the frontlines of the pandemic and now they are being fired, deprived of work, unemployment insurance, even their pensions if they remain true to themselves and what their experience has taught them.

If there is any group of people who know about Covid, it is these healthcare workers in hospitals, ERs and ICUs. So, what explains their vaccine hesitancy, their resistance to being vaxxed with an untested gene therapy jab that has so far had hundreds of thousands of adverse consequences, disabilities and deaths? How dare these people reject the directives of Fauci and his NIAID, the CDC, NHS, the WHO?

Like every institution on the planet, those agencies may have been founded to serve humanity, but they survive to prevail, not to accomplish whatever virtuous goal birthed them.

The mainstream media and the administration are equally corrupt, hopelessly politicized. The Covid pandemic farce has brought out the worst in the left; they embraced it , and possibly orchestrated it, as their chance to implement their Marxist vison for America. Covid would be their means of destroying America as founded.

Covid would be their mechanism of domination. The left is nothing if not diabolical. Fauci and his partners in crime had long been plotting a pandemic during which they could test their mRNA vaccines and find a disruptive but exciting reason to vax everyone. In 2017 Fauci virtually promised there would be a pandemic during Trump’s term of office! Bill Gates too has for years longed for a reason to vax everyone the world over.

Most of us were ignorant of these sociopaths dying to experiment on human beings, soulless scientists working to make existing viruses more lethal, the more lethal the better. Gates has been clear about his goal, reducing population. What was/is Fauci’s motivation? Fame and fortune? A will to control people? Who knows? The man is a cipher, a dangerous one. According to VAERS, there have been 1,600,218 adverse events from the vaccines. The vax for the 1976 Swine Flu was banned after just a few deaths. VAERS currently reports that there have been at least 16,000 vaccine-caused deaths from the covid jabs.

Whoever is scripting Biden’s pathetic speeches seems to think that firing thousands of healthcare workers throughout the nation is somehow going to bring an end to the virus. They are slow learners. Lockdowns and masks have not prevented the transmission of covid, not one bit. The vaccines have clearly aided the virus’s mutations, their durability is being downgraded by the week; Pfizer antibodies now last just two months.

Firing our most essential workers, along with law enforcement personnel and truckers is going to be even more catastrophic than what we’ve experienced the last year and a half. Biden’s ill-advised polices have already created massive inflation. What will happen when our hospitals are severely understaffed, when there are even fewer police on the job, not enough pilots to fly for the airlines and the shelves in our grocery stores are empty because there are too few truckers to bring stock and supplies?

Will Biden claim credit for the high percentage of vaccinated people then as he did this past week? Biden: “When you see headlines and reports of mass firings, and hundreds of people losing their jobs, look at the bigger story…United went from 59% of their employees [vaccinated] to 99%.” As Jack Posobeic noted, Biden is indeed that stupid.

As the American people, even those who voted for the incapacitated Biden, become aware of just how destructive to their way of life this administration is, most Americans are going to realize that those healthcare workers, those doctors and nurses and their support staff, are far more necessary than any politician. Those politicians and the media do not have our best interests at heart. When there are not enough doctors and nurses to staff their local ER or to admit a seriously ill family member, they will realize how willfully malicious this administration is they will rebel.

It is a safe bet that millions of Biden voters are quietly wishing Donald Trump were still in the White House about now. We were energy independent, the border was secure, there was little inflation, and he revered law enforcement, our military, and our doctors and nurses. Those thirteen soldiers senselessly killed in Afghanistan would still be alive and Bagram would still be in American hands. And as a man who believes in our constitutionally guaranteed individual freedoms, Trump would never have instituted vaccine mandates.

With a fascist the problem is never how best to present the truth to the public but how best to use the news to deceive the public into giving the fascist and his group more money or more power.”
― Henry Wallace

https://www.americanthinker.co..._fails_to_grasp.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post