SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Watching all this commie angst over these bills has provided much entertainment Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Watching all this commie angst over these bills has provided much entertainment Smile

Well, if he was boarding a naval vessel and, if he were speaking to the commanding officer directly, or the CO'S representative, the commander in chief would be correct.

Sadly, neither are true nor does this CinC realize that. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
But he is a little unsteady on his legs!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Politico’s Sarah Ferris reports that President Joe Biden was blocked by his handlers from taking questions “INSIDE the caucus” room following today’s meeting with Dems on Capitol Hill to negotiate infrastructure spending as well as his Build Back Better agenda:

At the end of his remarks, BIDEN offered to take questions from members but his staff jumped in.

He didn't take any questions.

Posts: 19564 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^^ This no-question policy is just getting weird.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Just glad that Joe is looking out for Americans.

He is protecting the Boarder Patrol agents by requiring them to get their COVID vaccine before November 1st or lose their job.

Nice to see no Board Patrol agent will get COVID after November 1st as we are expecting on the low side 400,000 illegal immigrants in the month of October alone and more to follow in November.
Link

Since the illegal immigrants are not required to get the COVID jab, nor be tested, very glad Joe is protecting the Boarder Patrol with a mandate to get the jab or lose their jab.

Yep always thinking of Americans first, yea, yea go Joe go, you can do it up those stairs and board the plane.

Makes one wonder, how many Americans will die from the COVID crossing our boarder and being distributed across the nation.

Talk about a Super Spreader Event.
Dang Joe, your out doing yourself, one up on Barracks birthday bash in Martha’s Vineyard.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'm still shocked when I see this man stumble about while speaking and answering pre-screened questions...

I find it hard to believe possible even considering cheating, COVID voting policies, and Trump hatred that we elected a half rotten potato as president.

GD it America, we can do better.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
On Saturday, Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s House quietly tucked an enforcement mechanism into their $3.5 trillion “reconciliation” bill, passed it out of the Budget Committee, and sent it to the House floor.

It’s a good thing that the stupid reconciliation bill’s ability to carry it off won’t pass. Even more moderates than just Manchin and Sinema are against it.
Forgive me, but no they aren't against it. Biden's approval is in complete freefall at this point and these garbage politicians are well aware of it and the anchor it could wrap around them running for re-election next year. The more this ridiculous cast of morons, grifters, and their brain dead relic fall in the polls, the more Dem politicians will have a once in a lifetime brush with fiscal responsibility. If Biden were up in the polls, the Dem's as a group would have no issue cramming this legislation through.

It’s funny. Yes, Manchin and Sinema are democrats, but they both have been resisting both the removal of the filibuster and this massive waste of money. Accept it or not, both are living up to their word not to cave and it didn’t just start when Biden’s numbers really started tanking. You’re not the first to be wrong about this, not will you be the last.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I find it hard to believe possible even considering cheating, COVID voting policies, and Trump hatred that we elected a half rotten potato as president.

He wasn’t elected. There is no way 80M people voted for him. We all know the election was a scam. You know it too.

quote:
radioman:
^^^^ This no-question policy is just getting weird.

No it’s not, you know they can’t have Potato Joe say something that is filmed that goes against the agenda.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Perhaps, but not letting him answer questions is just one more thing that seems wildly wrong.

That may or may not mean much on its own, but more and more people seem to be bewildered by the way so many things are up in the air or totally messed up. People are tired of being stressed out, and it seems to just keep getting worse.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

It’s funny. Yes, Manchin and Sinema are democrats, but they both have been resisting both the removal of the filibuster and this massive waste of money. Accept it or not, both are living up to their word not to cave and it didn’t just start when Biden’s numbers really started tanking. You’re not the first to be wrong about this, not will you be the last.

I was one who was adamant that Manchin would fold in a second if it came down to his vote being the deciding vote on any significant democratic bill. I couldn't be more pleased to eat my words. I'm hoping he sticks to his guns through to the end.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

I was one who was adamant that Manchin would fold in a second if it came down to his vote being the deciding vote on any significant democratic bill. I couldn't be more pleased to eat my words. I'm hoping he sticks to his guns through to the end.
I'll eat crow 'when' that time comes, but it ain't here yet. I heard tonight the Dem's are now hinting that a $2T bill might be acceptable. Let's see if Manchin sticks to his guns or agrees to bend to this number. And I do not for one second believe any of the lunatic liberals demanding $6T+ won't bend and vote for a $2T bill. We aren't at the finish line just yet.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
And I do not for one second believe any of the lunatic liberals demanding $6T+ won't bend and vote for a $2T bill. We aren't at the finish line just yet.

This is what they do: Begin negotiations for a 6 trillion dollar bill and settle for a 2 trillion dollar bill to make you feel like you got a good deal when all they really wanted was 1.5 trillion.

And people fall for it time and time again.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
urine soaked, pedo china joe, the potato dictator, working around the clock Roll Eyes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...veraged-3-hours-day/

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
urine soaked, pedo china joe, the potato dictator, working around the clock Roll Eyes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...veraged-3-hours-day/

it's all a charade, propped up by the commie propagandists and it's galling that there exists those who refuse to see through it.
Damn, averaging 3 hours a day! Sign me up. And I'd bet at least half of that 3 hours a day is spent trying to clean up Ole Joe after he's had another 'accident', or trying to track him down somewhere in the White House after he's gotten lost for the 500th time.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

I've listened to the audio and I think there's a bunch of farmers up in them stands. Clearly, they were chanting "Let's hoe garden"

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
And they wonder why they get called fake news… openly lying about what is actually going on. Again.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
And I do not for one second believe any of the lunatic liberals demanding $6T+ won't bend and vote for a $2T bill. We aren't at the finish line just yet.

This is what they do: Begin negotiations for a 6 trillion dollar bill and settle for a 2 trillion dollar bill to make you feel like you got a good deal when all they really wanted was 1.5 trillion.

And people fall for it time and time again.

Standard bully tactics. The mob often asks for $2000 a week in protection, but “settle” for $500 a week to “do you a favor”.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I'd almost be willing to let the house Republicans vote for the infrastructure bill, especially if the can negotiate out the worst of the superfluous crap, just to remove the pressure on Manchin and Sinema to vote for the reconciliation bill, therefore cutting the nuts off the far left house democrats.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post