SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 710
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I can assure you, they know EXACTLY how many were flown out. They just don’t want to say how many right now. Who knows if we’ll ever get the true number.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4018 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hey, Joe...

Posts: 109163 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
It Gets Worse.
During their totally pathetic press conference today at the Pentagon, Defense Secreatary Lloyd Audstin and woke General Mark Milley admitted that Afghan pilots flews several US aircraft out of the country.
They think they were flown to Uzbekistan or Tajikstan but they are not sure.

They also have no idea how many were taken.

Link

Every time I read another development in this cluster fuck, I hear the Looney Tunes theme in my head.

Posts: 7116 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Stunning new poll numbers from Rasmussen Reports suggest nearly 1 in 10 Democrats regret their vote in the 2020 Presidential election, with 12 percent of ‘Moderates’ saying the same, and 14 percent of Black Americans expressing regret.
If those numbers are correct, that is still disgusting so few people have awakened to the utter failure this president and his administration are.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, now they figure it out. Roll Eyes

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I'm convinced that that Cheech and Chong, or Ernie and Bert could have run a better administration

at least none of them had the utter contempt they display towards America

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Biden: ‘I Don’t Know’ How You Could Leave Afghanistan ‘Without Chaos Ensuing,’ Don’t Think It Could Have Been Handled Better
Link

Just a few ideas on how it could have been handled better from Greg Kelly.
1. Don’t abandon a secure base such as Bagram Airfield
2. Get Civilians out first
3. Remove all Weapons & Equipment
4. Destroy American Military Bases.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
But it doesn't matter if we don't address the fraud.
This right here, chellim!! If something drastic...and I mean DRASTIC...doesn't happen with voter laws before next election, I will pretty much lose faith in ANY election in this country going forward. I don't care if it's for local dog catcher. Voting processes and results will be forever tainted in my mind...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Another clear, concise and coherent answer from the commander in chief's interview with his buddy George Snuffaluffagus:

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have a link to the full Biden interview? I looked quickly today and could just find pieces of it.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
With Joe Biden in the White House, you can expect to hear the name “Blackrock” in the headlines connected to a variety of issues from real estate purchasing to green energy projects with massive domestic and international investments.

BlackRock, Inc. (together with its subsidiaries) is a massive publicly traded multinational investment firm with over $8.68 trillion in assets under management [December 31, 2020 financial statement] in more than 100 countries across the globe. To say that Blackrock is invested in globalism, climate change and leftist politics, would be a severe understatement {See Here}. Larry Fink is the CEO, and people like Cheryl Mills, Hillary Clinton’s attorney of record, are on the board.

Inside BlackRock there is a division called the BlackRock Investment Institute (BII) {See Here}.

Essentially, the role of the BII is to tell BlackRock what is going to happen around the globe, and be the tip-of-the-spear in directing BlackRock where to invest money by predicting political events.

The Chairman of the BlackRock Investment Institute is Tom Donilon, President Obama’s former National Security Advisor (before Susan Rice), and a key advisor to Joe Biden throughout his career in politics.

You cannot get more deeply connected in the swamp financial schemes than Tom Donilon.

Donilon has been in/around government for 35+ years, deeply connected. Before joining the Obama administration, Donilon was a registered lobbyist from 1999 through 2005 for O’Melvney & Myers. {Bio Here} Tom’s sole client was Fannie Mae. Fannie Mae is a government-backed private corporation that sells mortgages to investors.

Donilon took the lobbying gig because he was previously Executive Vice President for Law and Policy at Fannie Mae, where he was responsible for Fannie Mae’s legal, regulatory, government affairs, and public policy issues. Tom Donilon’s BlackRock Biography reads like a who’s-who of connections to the swamp {READ HERE}

Here’s where it really gets interesting.

♦Tom Donilon’s brother, Mike Donilon is a Senior Advisor to Joe Biden {link} providing guidance on what policies should be implemented within the administration. Mike Donilon guides the focus of spending, budgets, regulation and white house policy from his position of Senior Advisor to the President.

♦Tom Donilon’s wife, Catherine Russell, is the White House Personnel Director {link}. In that position Donilon’s wife controls every hire in the Office of the Presidency.

♦Tom Donilon’s daughter, Sarah Donilon, who graduated college in 2019, now works on the White House National Security Council {link}

So let me just summarize this…. The Chairman of the BlackRock Investment Institute, the guy who tells the $8.7 trillion investment firm BlackRock where to put their money, has a brother who is the Senior Advisor to Joe Biden; has a wife who is the White House Personnel Director; and has a daughter who is now on the National Security Council.

Put another way… Tom Donilon’s literal job description for BlackRock is to: “leverage the firm’s expertise and generate proprietary research to provide insights on the global economy, markets, geopolitics and long-term asset allocation,” and his wife is in charge of White House personnel, his brother is Senior Advisor to the President, and his daughter is on the National Security Council.

You seeing this?

Now, I say again:.
Watch Where “BlackRock” and Biden Put Their Money...

https://theconservativetreehou...ould-be/#more-215573

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
transcript George Stephanopoulos' interview with Biden

https://abcnews.go.com/Politic...=social_twitter_abcn

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he just had to invoke his dead son. You and all your handlers are slithering fucking snakes, Joe. Why didn't you have his body dug up and trucked over to the set for your "interview"?

Biden is a drowning man who thinks he's swimming the Channel.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yeah, he just had to invoke his dead son. You and all your handlers are slithering fucking snakes, Joe. Why didn't you have his body dug up and trucked over to the set for your "interview"?

That's SOP whenever President Potato is cornered, he's as predictable as the rising sun. Roll Eyes

I am thinking more and more this may be the beginning of the end for Biden, I'm not sure he can survive this horrific debacle especially if the Taliban start locating and executing trapped Americans and other Allies.

Either he gets removed from office via the 25th Amendment or he is forced to resign, but I think his days are very numbered.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4202 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Remember, he was elected by 81M "people"! More than any other president. Roll Eyes Mad

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stupidopolus said that there are people who agree with Bidens "big strategic picture".
So... what exactly is that, Joe? C'mon man!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Pretty sure his dead son was not Navy Capitan or, he was not an Army Major. At least not in the order which Biden said.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14160 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Stupidopolus said that there are people who agree with Bidens "big strategic picture".
It's the same thing the leftist apologists did when Obama made some ridiculous decision; they make it sound as if we're simply too ignorant to understand the briliance of his dumbassery.

I haven't fallen for that kind of con since I was a kid.

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
You have reached the bottom of humanity when you see and hear people who use their children to enable themselves. Now when you invoke your children who have passed and you do this you’ve reached bottom and then you pulled the shovel out to dig yourself past the belly of the lowest denominator.

Couple that with Biden’s obvious pedophilia issues and it clearly should tell anyone he is a sick sub human. The wrath of God shall be visited upon you soon enough Joe. Enjoy the short time that is remaining you.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8627 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post