SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 710
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
RE: Crazy Nancy Video.

I agree with who said it earlier. The Dems are positioning the 25th Amendment to take out Biden in the event he wins next month. They all know he's degrading fast and are chomping at the bit to get the first half Jamaican President put in place.

Looking forward to spoiling the Dems plans again.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5799 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
But, we already know Joe's "opinion" on packing the courts - he thinks it's a "bonehead idea."
Wink

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Republicans should go on the attack and start saying that Biden and Harris will indeed expand the Supreme Court. Based on Biden's refusal to answer.

then let Biden figure out how to respond.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Republicans should go on the attack and start saying that Biden and Harris will indeed expand the Supreme Court. Based on Biden's refusal to answer.

then let Biden figure out how to respond.

Uh, Vice President Pence already did that. And yes, it needs to continue.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://dailycaller.com/2020/1...voters-dont-deserve/

“This is the number one thing that I’ve been asked about from viewers in the past couple of days,” KTLV anchor Ross DiMattei said to Biden of the court packing issue at a campaign stop in Las Vegas.

“Well, you’ve been asked by viewers who are probably Republicans who don’t want me to continue talking about what they’re doing to the court right now,” Biden shot back.

“Sir, don’t the voters deserve to know where you stand…,” the reporter began to ask.

“No, they don’t deserve,”

Biden began, before trailing off. “I’m not going to play his game,”

And when you watch that video you see what an angry, nasty person Biden is. This Uncle Joe bullshit is just that - bullshit. He needs to get that question every day until he truly blows his stack. Of course it takes a local no-name reporter to actually ask him. None of the mainstream media hacks would ever press him on it.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1784 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
We are visiting Marietta OH this weekend and hit one of our favorite flea markets. I think if anyone wore a Biden shirt or hat into there they would likely get an ass kicking.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5725 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
It's just a damned shame that we don't live in a world where Trump can challenge Biden about another debate on stage live, facing off man to man .

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8560 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Joe's speaking right now. Spouting the same tired rhetoric. Talking about raising taxes on corporations, neglecting the fact that corporations don't pay taxes, their customers do based on higher prices. He outlines all the wonderful things he plans to get passed. Most of them are things he couldn't possibly get passed, and the few he could would destroy the country.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Joe's speaking right now. Spouting the same tired rhetoric. Talking about raising taxes on corporations, neglecting the fact that corporations don't pay taxes, their customers do based on higher prices.

Uh, corporations do pay taxes. Yes, they are too high already.

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Joe's speaking right now. Spouting the same tired rhetoric. Talking about raising taxes on corporations, neglecting the fact that corporations don't pay taxes, their customers do based on higher prices.

Uh, corporations do pay taxes. Yes, they are too high already.
I think you missed the point. Corporations simply pass taxes along to their customers, so both of you are correct.

A suggestion. Biden is continually wanting to take someone behind the gym for some fisticuffs. Since I'm old, and since I've had enough of this urine soaked relic to last a lifetime (or two), I volunteer to accommodate ole Sloe Joe. Go ahead and call the 'amberlamps' now. Wink Razz

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Biden recently said that it is the Republicans who are packing the court with the confirmation of Amy Barrett. Once again they accuse us of doing what they are actually doing or want to do. And now the rest of the democrat losers are falling into lockstep with the same ridiculous and obviously bullshit message.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Sorry dems but you motherfuckers don’t have the votes to stop it provided the R’s have the spine to see the confirmation through.

Senile Joe’s attempted coyness on the subject is retarded.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Republicans who are packing the court

This is the new talking point. All over the news today. By changing the meaning of "packing the court" The left is justifying it to their minions. It does not matter if you calmly tell them why this is not the real meaning they will not listen. They do not care. They want complete and total power and nothing, and I mean nothing, will stop them.

Instead of republicans trying to argue this new point (again the left puts them on defense) they just need to say "Ok. If the left adds 4 judges when we take back power we'll add 8. So go ahead, pack the court, we'll do the exact thing".

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Or they could simply 'unpack' the court by not replacing liberal justices. As far as I know there's no schedule for confirmation in the Constitution. No confirmation hearings = no reason for any part of the majority of the public to be up in arms.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://theconservativetreehou...-absent/#more-201517

Apparently this big push using Cindy McCain fell exceptionally flat.

Lee Smith:

"Because the real "Biden-Harris" campaign is disinformation + censorship (press+social media+FBI); chaos ("vote by mail" fraud); violence (BLM/Antifa); and back-room deals to steal election. The corrupt and demented Joe and inert and unlikeable Kamala would only get in the way."

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The voters didn't need to know where the event was held... Wink

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Biden recently said that it is the Republicans who are packing the court with the confirmation of Amy Barrett. Once again they accuse us of doing what they are actually doing or want to do. And now the rest of the democrat losers are falling into lockstep with the same ridiculous and obviously bullshit message.

Let's try the leftist approach....Senator 'Coons' is racist by virtue of his last name. He must change his name immediately and do a national apology tour for black folks. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
More likely, Harris/Biden campaign chickened out because they're scared that Trump supporters would be outside peacefully protesting.

quote:
https://theconservativetreehou...-absent/#more-201517

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OKCJXb0pjaY

Apparently this big push using Cindy McCain fell exceptionally flat.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4364 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Biden is trying for 100% of the vote in New York.
https://twitter.com/Breaking91...401012430204929?s=20

Considering Cuomo for Attorney General if elected.

A loss for the country is a win for New York! Big Grin

Posts: 21378 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post