SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"We have the support of all the RINOs who disappointed both Republicans and Democrats in droves during the Bush 43 Administration."

You badass, you.

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good lord. Is she nuts? Pence isn't saying much
and he is still taxing that ass.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Smug, smirking, smarmy bitch. Her little "history" lesson about Lincoln put it over the top. That syrupy sweet smile and the delighted tone accompanying what she really thought was a major "gotcha" was absolutely disgusting. I can't believe this woman is in any kind of position of power. The last place she needs to be is in the Oval Office.

Posts: 17608 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
I wish Pence would have said “Lincoln was a good Republican President, but he was assassinated by a Democrat. Perhaps you should apologize on behalf of your party.”

That would be petty, but I can daydream.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8272 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Pence totally spanked that ass, don’t believe a word of what you hear otherwise.

Chris Wallace could take a lesson or two from that moderator who did her job perfectly; posing questions and keeping the debate moving along, NOT constantly inserting herself into the debate and arguing with and debating the Republican candidate. Roll Eyes

Posts: 34513 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Never interfere when your enemies are making mistakes. Even Frank Luntz' little focus group was irritated by Harris, and her Lincoln lecture was a classic example of what was pissing them off. I think it may have been wise of Pence to let her horse manure speak for itself.

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Pence totally spanked that ass, don’t believe a word of what you hear otherwise.

Chris Wallace could take a lesson or two from that moderator who did her job perfectly; posing questions and keeping the debate moving along, NOT constantly inserting herself into the debate and arguing with and debating the Republican candidate. Roll Eyes

She "moderated" it better but her questions were just as biased and awful if not worse than Chris Wallace's. Was there a single tough question posed to Harris?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30875 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post

That nasally, chattering voice of hers grates my nerves like finger nails on a chalk board.

Posts: 6039 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
She actually stated that California will be the model for America under Biden? Eek

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17145 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
She actually stated that California will be the model for America under Biden? Eek

That she did.

Posts: 11412 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pence bringing up Biden’s plagiarism was great!

Posts: 5232 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
I didn't watch, but it sounds like Pence lost by a landslide, just got totally owned, torn asunder. To shreds, really. See, a fly landed on him, and well, that's it.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17083 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of was0311
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
I didn't watch, but it sounds like Pence lost by a landslide, just got totally owned, torn asunder. To shreds, really. See, a fly landed on him, and well, that's it.

Yep. And all I seeing best case scenarios for Biden at this point.

Posts: 2654 | Location: Eastern NE | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

That she did.

CA's Gov Newsom has said that the nation and the world look to CA (and to Newsom?) to lead the way to the future. (ala Venezuela??)

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:

Right when I saw it, my immediate thought was "oh great... that's all any of the morons on the left are going to take away from this."

Posts: 17608 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Well, if Biden saw it...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24565 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:

Right when I saw it, my immediate thought was "oh great... that's all any of the morons on the left are going to take away from this."

Yup, and when my looney lefty friend went off on it I immediately replied with the pics of hitlary and obama with flies on their FACE. Along with the comment “At least flies are less biased than the moderators...”

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11207 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
More important than anything Harris said was her demeanor. She's just plain unlikeable and there's no getting away from that. My wife said she wanted to bitch slap that smirk off of her face. Other than rabid leftists, she gets nowhere with women.

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34513 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden website vows ‘assault weapons’ ban, forced gun registration and banning online sales of guns, ammo and parts

https://americanmilitarynews.c...guns-ammo-and-parts/

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden vowed on his campaign website to ban online gun and ammo sales, limit gun sales, ban “assault weapons,” force gun owners into buybacks or registration, and various other restrictions.

Biden has expressed his anti-gun ideas, but his website spells out the specific measures he intends to take if he wins the election and assumes the presidency, which he describes as “constitutional, common-sense gun safety policies.”

“Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons,” Biden’s website says. “While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.”

Biden’s campaign website does not describe expand on his definition of “assault weapon.” The website uses the National Firearms Act’s ban of machine guns, silencers, and short barreled rifles without registration and the relatively low usage of these weapons in crimes as an example for pursuing “legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons”

The proposed measure is part of Biden’s vow to “get weapons of war off our streets.” Although his website doesn’t define “weapon of war,” a tweet he made in February referred to AR-15 rifles as “weapons of war.”

Biden’s plan for getting “assault weapons or high-capacity magazines” out of gunowners’ hands is to force them into two options: “sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act,” his website says.

Biden’s campaign website also vows to ban all online sales of guns, gun parts, and ammunition. He also plans to restrict gun purchases to one per month to “reduce the stockpiling of firearms.”

Biden also plans to strip protections from gun manufacturers, paving way for them to be held civilly liable when guns they manufacture are used in a crime. However, some instances of this began when the Supreme Court allowed victims’ families of the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre to sue gunmaker Remington. The company manufactured the Bushmaster AR-15 rifle that Adam Lanza used in the massacre to kill 26, and the families allege that Remington bears responsibility due to marketing the rifle.

Biden would also “incentivize” local governments to enact “red flag” gun confiscation laws by offering funding and technical assistance to governments that implement such laws. He also lists his vow to expand background checks and close alleged loopholes, and expand incentives for gun licensing programs.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post