SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
A couple days ago, we saw Joe on camera, finding some schmutz on his face, eating it. Shades of Al Bundy.

Now he meets with the Ky Governor and family, Joe puts his mask in teen's hand who is of course appalled. I can't embed the vid, just a still capture. WTF, no really WTF?!

Biden Caught Caught Creeping And Discreetly Slipping His Filthy Mask In A SCARED Boy’s Hand (Video)

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a link to just the video https://defiantamerica.com/wp-...SCARED-BOYS-HAND.mp4

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
Here is a link to just the video https://defiantamerica.com/wp-...SCARED-BOYS-HAND.mp4

“bUt hE’S jUSt A nIcE olD GraNdPa TypE gUy!”. Biden is completely unhinged. His handlers must absolutely cringe every time he get within range of anyone not in on the script.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I'll jump on the slam Biden bandwagon as quickly as the next guy, but there's really nothing wrong with what he said there.

"We had more acreage burned (presumably out West since he mentioned Montana) than the states of Delaware and Maryland combined."

I don't know the exact numbers, but I suspect it's pretty close.

Posts: 20083 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
White House Dismisses Unwanted Touching Allegations Against Joe Biden as ‘Heavily Litigated’

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...s-heavily-litigated/

The White House dismissed Wednesday the idea of an independent investigation into women’s allegations against President Joe Biden of inappropriate touching or actions.

The New York Post’s Stephen Nelson asked press secretary Jen Psaki during the daily press briefing if the White House would support an investigation into allegations from female Secret Service agents complaining of Biden skinny dipping at his pool in front of them when he was vice president and allegations of sexual assault by one of his former Senate aides Tara Reade.

Psaki dismissed the idea of an investigation, claiming the allegations were already “heavily litigated” during the 2020 presidential campaign.

In 2020, President Joe Biden adamantly denied Reade’s claims leading many corporate media outlets to drop the story. Some outlets even wrote opposition research articles against Reade to question her credibility.

“I understand you are eager to come back to it,” Psaki replied to Nelson.

Psaki reiterated Biden’s support for women who felt mistreated by men in politics.

“The president has been clear and outspoken about the importance of women being respected and having their voices heard and being allowed to tell their stories and people treating them with respect,” she said.

The allegations against Biden have resurfaced after an independent investigation into New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo uncovered allegations of sexual harassment or unwanted touching from 11 different women.

Biden and an overwhelming number of fellow Democrats joined in calling for Cuomo’s resignation.

“I think he should resign,” Biden told reporters at the White House on Tuesday, despite admitting that some of Cuomo’s embraces of women could have been “totally innocent.”

Cuomo and his lawyer used photos of President Joe Biden’s interactions with voters to defend his public touching of women during his political career.

“I never touched anyone inappropriately or made inappropriate sexual advances,” Cuomo said in a video Tuesday, defying the accusations.

Posts: 12660 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Link to a three minute video on farcebook on how to speak Bidenese.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'Did I Miss The Investigation?': Biden Sexual Assault Accuser Claps Back After Psaki Says Claims Were 'Heavily Litigated'

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...er-psaki-says-claims

Joe Biden accuser Tara Reade had some harsh words for White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki - who said that claims against President Biden were "heavily litigated" already.

"Did I miss the investigation and litigation?" Reade shot back over Twitter. "I sure did not miss the smears and attacks on my character during Joe Biden’s campaign as I came forward. Was it safe to come forward? I think not."

Meanwhile, a 1996 court filing appears to corroborate Reade's account. The filing - made by Reade's ex-husband Theodore Dronen while contesting a restraining order she filed against him days after he filed for divorce - reveals Reade told him about "a problem she was having at work regarding sexual harassment, in U.S. Senator Joe Biden's office."

And in a March 2020 interview with Rolling Stone's Katie Halper, Reade described a graphic incident from 1993 in which as superior asked her to run a gym bag to Biden "down towards the capital." When Biden greeted her (not allegedly of course, since we're believing all women), he forced her up against a wall and shoved his hands up her skirt.

Biden's "hands were on me and underneath my clothes," she said, after he "had me up against the wall."

"I remember him saying first, like as he was doing it, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else,'" she said, adding "And then him saying to me when I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing, and I kind of just pulled back and he said, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me.’ And that phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might’ve said and I can’t remember exactly if he said ‘i thought’ or ‘I heard’ but he implied that I had done this."

Reade then went on to say that “everything shattered in that moment” because she knew that there were no witnesses and she looked up to him. “He was like my father’s age,” she said. “He was like this champion of women’s rights in my eyes and I couldn’t believe it was happening. It seemed surreal.”

Reade then said Biden grabbed her by the shoulders and said, “You’re okay. You’re fine” and proceeded to walk away.

Reade said that Biden also told her something after the alleged assault that she initially didn’t want to share because “it’s the thing that stays in my head over and over.” But after some pressing from Halper, Reade decided to share:

“He took his finger. He just like pointed at me and said you’re nothing to me.”

Halper said she spoke with Reade’s brother and close friend, and both of them recall Reade telling them about the alleged assault at the time. -NewsOne

https://soundcloud.com/katie-h...tells-her-full-story

posted Hide Post
If he dies in office, can you imagine what his replacement would be like.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Biden says that over 350 million Americans have been vaccinated.

what is true: more than 348 million doses have been administered, fully vaccinating over 165 million people or 49.9% of the total U.S. population.

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
What a Maroon.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
If he dies in office, can you imagine what his replacement would be like.

As much as the idiot is you are right ~ the replacement only goes down hill from there. Frown

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
DHS Warns of ‘Increasing’ Threat of Violence From ‘Trump Conspiracy’ – Admits There is No Evidence of Specific Plot

Reading between the lines, I think DHS is really saying:
“Look we know Trump Won, and this will be proven in the next few weeks, but Biden’s handlers really do not want to leave the White House.”

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Been wondering about the status of all these lawsuits. It will be very interesting to see the kind of information Dominion has to turn over to the defense.

Any thoughts?

OANN sued by Dominion (link)

August 10, 2021

By Jan Wolfe and Tom Hals

(Reuters) -Dominion Voting Systems on Tuesday sued two conservative media networks, One America News Network (OANN) and Newsmax Media Inc, saying they defamed the U.S. voting machine company by spreading false claims that it rigged the 2020 election for U.S. President Joe Biden.

Dominion also filed a lawsuit making similar allegations against businessman Patrick Byrne, the former chief executive of online retailer Overstock.com Inc.

In each of the three lawsuits, Dominion is seeking more than $1.6 billion in damages, citing lost profits and other harms.

In a statement, Newsmax said, “While Newsmax has not reviewed the Dominion filing, in its coverage of the 2020 Presidential elections, Newsmax simply reported on allegations made by well-known public figures, including the President, his advisors and members of Congress — Dominion’s action today is a clear attempt to squelch such reporting and undermine a free press.

“Newsmax may have additional comment on the suit later,” it said.

OANN representatives and Byrne did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

(Reporting by Jan Wolfe in Boston, Tom Hals in Wilmington, Delaware, Sabahatjahan Contractor in Bengaluru, and Mark Hosenball in Washington; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama, Scott Malone and Jonathan Oatis)

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
^^^ So the reason they are suing is because the news outlets are not supposed to report the news which is out there and instead, let the government decide what is true news and only report that?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
That would align perfectly with 46’s (mis)administration.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
They need to prove that they didnt rig the election. Go ahead. I'll wait.

"Explain how one of your employees (Eric Coomer) was bragging about how he did it."

quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
Been wondering about the status of all these lawsuits. It will be very interesting to see the kind of information Dominion has to turn over to the defense.

Any thoughts?

OANN sued by Dominion (link)

August 10, 2021

By Jan Wolfe and Tom Hals

(Reuters) -Dominion Voting Systems on Tuesday sued two conservative media networks, One America News Network (OANN) and Newsmax Media Inc, saying they defamed the U.S. voting machine company by spreading false claims that it rigged the 2020 election for U.S. President Joe Biden.

Dominion also filed a lawsuit making similar allegations against businessman Patrick Byrne, the former chief executive of online retailer Overstock.com Inc.

In each of the three lawsuits, Dominion is seeking more than $1.6 billion in damages, citing lost profits and other harms.

In a statement, Newsmax said, “While Newsmax has not reviewed the Dominion filing, in its coverage of the 2020 Presidential elections, Newsmax simply reported on allegations made by well-known public figures, including the President, his advisors and members of Congress — Dominion’s action today is a clear attempt to squelch such reporting and undermine a free press.

“Newsmax may have additional comment on the suit later,” it said.

OANN representatives and Byrne did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

(Reporting by Jan Wolfe in Boston, Tom Hals in Wilmington, Delaware, Sabahatjahan Contractor in Bengaluru, and Mark Hosenball in Washington; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama, Scott Malone and Jonathan Oatis)

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post