SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I doubt he's capable of driving a 4-wheeled car or a 3-wheeled tricycle

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe must have been thinking about his ‘pretend’ test drive in the electric F-150.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
'Oh I'm serious,' he added. 'I'm deadly earnest.'

Sheriff Deadly Earnest. Damn. Where's William W. Johnstone when a 'president' needs a new speechwriter and all he's got is Seth Macfarlane's opening line for "A Million Ways To Die In The West II"?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
MBBW, Now that needs to be added to the urban dictionary.

Like YMMV or LMAO. For real! Wink

C'mon man.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I doubt ole Joe could even drive a lil rascal…. Joe and Corn Pop, the original BJ and the Bear

Posts: 453 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regarding driving the 18-wheeler, a good one from Twitter:

“Find out if he is telling the truth in 0.2 seconds. Ask him what his CB handle is. If he looks cross-eyed dumb at you then he lied.”

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard it is THE BIG GUY. 10-4.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Its, you know, The Thing!

quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I heard it is THE BIG GUY. 10-4.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Mack trucks is owned by Volvo. Volvo is trying to buy itself back from Geely Automobile Holding Limited a limited liability corp (Chinese).

I was unaware that Volvo Truck was part of the Geely deal.

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^

IF Hunter sports some skanky fishnet stockings, he wins hands down but right choices aren't his thing.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Doesn't that depend on who skanked up the fishnet stockings?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Guys

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
"Breaker breaker this heres the..........you know.......the thing. C'mon man!" Wink

Yep, he's a Fu.........Trucker. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden - what a colossal POS

or

How incredibly stupid is half of the American public ?

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...geous-art-investors/

Hunter Biden:

“Criticism of sharing your art to a wider audience than your friends and family is, ahhh, you know, and at least in my book, it’s, ahhh, a pretty courageous thing to do,”

“I guess, ummm, when I really think about it, and I wish other people would kind of think if I was gonna choose something, ummm, to become an artist, and, ummmm, and subject yourself to [criticism], ahhh [isn’t] normal,”

That’s what it’s about,” “Is to have the courage to kinda go out there and do that, and, you know, I could just stay my studio and paint for myself, and, ahhh, and, and, and I ultimately do do that.”

“But it’s kind of, ummm, exciting to know that there’s audience, and for that audience to be able to have their own interpretation of what your painting means to them,”

“I think it’s a great thing for an artist.”

“all great, great art, truly great art is political in nature, in some ways”

“And I don’t sense [that] about the politics my dad is involved in,”

One of his paintings:

Posts: 19564 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^

When special needs folks can't collate pages or sort refuse on a conveyor belt, art!

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden DOJ sues Texas over executive order banning transportation of sick illegal aliens

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

The Biden Justice Department on Friday sued Texas and Gov. Greg Abbott seeking to overturn an executive order prohibiting the ground transportation of illegal aliens who could be carrying COVID-19.

Attorney General Merrick Garland’s team argued in U.S. District Court that Abbott’s order interferes with the federal government’s ability to address immigration.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said he would contest the order and "keep President Biden out of Texas business.”

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Analysis of the records seized during the raid that killed him revealed that Osama Bin Laden was thinking of trying to have top US officials, including Obama, killed. Biden, however?

“Bin Laden told his team not to bother with plots against Vice President Joe Biden, whom he considered ‘totally unprepared’ for the post of president.”

From The Wall Street Journal review piece, “The Last Days of Osama Bin Laden,” by Peter Bergen.

LINK

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Biden DOJ sues Texas over executive order banning transportation of sick illegal aliens
[snip]
Sounds like Gov. Abbott's defense needs to be "...it's a matter of National Security". That should throw it back into their faces...beat "them" at their own game!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post