SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 653
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
BIDEN: "We need to go community-by-community, neighborhood-by-neighborhood, and oft times door-to-door, literally knocking on doors" to get people vaccinated.

Yeah?
And how will you know who has or hasn't had the jab? Those who haven't had it probably don't want it.

And according to ms. circle-back ‘Strike forces’ will be used in this effort.

Sorry for the link to Red State, but she makes the statement in the second video at about 45 sec in.

Jen Psaki Says They're Pressing to Get Kids Vaccinated, Too, With 'Strike Forces'

Nice of you to let us know how much you hold us in contempt, bitch.

Posts: 3524 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
That'll teach 'em, Joey!! You show 'em who the boss is, they will lower the price!! Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/tomselliot.../1412863592374976512

Yep, they'll pass on the tax increase to their customers, same as I did when I owned my company.

Companies don't pay these taxes, they collect them from consumers and hand them over to the government.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Yep, they'll pass on the tax increase to their customers, same as I did when I owned my company.

Companies don't pay these taxes, they collect them from consumers and hand them over to the government."
------
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

-c1steve

Posts: 4092 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Now that former Vice President Biden and his mouthpiece Pee Sackie will be going door to door checking for those who have not been vaccinated, will they be placing yellow decals on the windows of the unvaccinated? Will the unvaccinated have to wear a symbol on their out garment when outside? Will the door knockers wear Brown Shirts. Will my unvaccinated neighbors disappear overnight?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7144 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Around here they'll post the tax rates per gallon on the pumps. Got nothing better to do while waiting for your tank to fill up? See who's charging you what!

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Now that former Vice President Biden and his mouthpiece Pee Sackie will be going door to door checking for those who have not been vaccinated, will they be placing yellow decals on the windows of the unvaccinated? Will the unvaccinated have to wear a symbol on their out garment when outside? Will the door knockers wear Brown Shirts. Will my unvaccinated neighbors disappear overnight?

The media is now declaring that any opposition to the door to door vaccine crews constitutes a national security risk. Think about how they will use that!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Probably will soon have an 800 number to report the Unvaccinated!

" Hello, this is Johnny 3eagles and I just saw an unvaccinated family in Walmart in Heber Springs Arkansas they had their yellow badges on, they are in the produce section. Man, woman and two children. When can I collect my reward?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7144 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I’m not familiar with polling from the Trafalgar Group, but their poll says “56.5% of Americans don’t believe Biden is fully executing the duties of his office.” Almost a third of Democrats don’t believe he’s running the show.

Trafalgar Poll

Posts: 13418 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4080 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
This door to door thing brings up an important question: Why does the federal government have the names of those who are, or aren't vaccinated to begin with?

I can understand vaccine providers sharing info on numbers of who they vaccinate to their state health agencies, then to the CDC, but names?

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why does the federal government have the names of those who are, or aren't vaccinated to begin with?
If you have Medicare, they certainly have your name.

Posts: 9121 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you have Medicare, they certainly have your name.

Well, it's probably more of a "Are you vaccinated? Do you want to be? No, why not? Here are the benefits... Still refusing, ok, you're going on 'the list'".

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6864 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Then it'll be time to lie. Mad

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38915 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
No need to lie, or even engage if you don't want to....You don't need to answer the door!

That said, if they come knocking at my door, I will I'll be approaching them from another direction, and I won't be acknowledging ANY of their questions! I'll be informing them that they're Trespassing on Private Property, and Ordering them to Leave or they'll be Charged with Criminal Trespass! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9109 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The government had quite a time getting census data. Frankly I do not see this happening.

Posts: 17371 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
We're in the wrong era for 'door to door', but whatever. Rational thought was abandoned a long time ago.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
One thing you should count on- if they come to your door, expect every person in that group to be recording the exchange with their phone. Likely, it will be an audio recording because they know they can't be pointing a phone at you when you answer the door. However, it could be a video recording, and that way, they can whip out their magical talisman in a heartbeat if they sense you're a conservative. Roll Eyes

When a census worker came to my door (after I had thrown in the trash everything they sent me by mail) she had a clipboard in hand, which she held like a serving tray. On the clipboard sat her phone, maybe a foot and a half from my face. It's not hard to figure.

These people know they're going after people who don't want to give them any information. You can bet your bottom dollar that you'll be recorded surreptitiously, so, you'd better be careful.

Posts: 108250 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^I'd plan on repeating this exact phrase...

"YOU are Trespassing on Private Property, and I am Ordering YOU to Leave"

Repeatedly, over and over and over again, until they get the point! If they refuse to leave, I or someone at my home will be calling the Police and have them address the matter!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9109 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Likely, what will happen is they'll knock/ring, then stand back 12 or 15 feet from your door. This seems to be SOP for anyone who knocks on my door these days. Roll Eyes They will be anticipating a negative reaction from you. Chances are at the very first whiff of anger or resistance, they'll turn and hightail it out of there, telling you to have a nice day as they keep one eye on you.

Posts: 108250 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
After giving it some thought, the response to a door-knocker seems easy to me now: "I'm not going to discuss this with you. Have a good day."

Then shut the door and go on about life.

Nothing confrontational, nothing for the I'm-gonna-record-you ninnies to get worked up about. No fuss, no muss. Essentially, "You've delivered your message, now go away."

Maybe I'm wrong....

God bless America.

Posts: 13604 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post