SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 653
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
I am fully expecting him to be aggressive and talking over Trump every time he talks. I think too many people have lowered the bar on Biden so it will appear he did well. I certainly hope for a complete meltdown, but I like Rush, believe he will exceed the low expectations I have for him. I hope PDJT absolutely gets inside his head and trigger the senile demented commie.

This has been the discussion in the garage the past few days, that the left has shielded Biden, they've allowed the slow joe narrative to perk throughout the press and Trumps supporters so an average response by him looks like he's succeeded.

Posts: 23784 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mutiny:
supposedly Wallace has leaked the debate questions to Biden. Let the cheating begin...

https://www.toddstarnes.com/po...e-says-jerome-corsi/

Former Vice President Joe Biden has been given the questions to the first presidential debate in advance, noted author Jerome Corsi announced during an interview on radio station KXEL.

News Talk 1540 KXEL is a prominent national radio station and is affiliated with Fox News Radio.

“Joe Biden has been given the questions from Fox’s Chris Wallace,” he told host Jeff Stein. “He’s being prepared on the exact questions he’s being asked.”

I listened to the whole recording and did not hear any convincing evidence of Corsi's claim.

Corsi was passing along something he'd been told.

Posts: 15996 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:... I hope PDJT absolutely gets inside his head and trigger the senile demented commie.

Trump excels in that game.

Watching Biden in a few videos the past year, snapping at reporters, folks in the audience and public appearances that asked probing and direct questions, and putting his hands on people.

Biden cannot hide his aggressive and hostile nature.

And no matter the questions or handling Wallace will do, Trump can and will say things that will charm the snakes in Olde Joe's head.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44105 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Now Biden rejects being checked for an ear piece. Biden is America's first remote-controlled candidate. Someone on the Trump team ought to bring a jammer.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
Now Biden rejects being checked for an ear piece. Biden is America's first remote-controlled candidate. Someone on the Trump team ought to bring a jammer.

What would be even more amazing is to hack in and record the conversation going into Joe’s ear for later playback and proof that he cheated.

Posts: 2997 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
quote:

What would be even more amazing is to hack in and record the conversation going into Joe’s ear for later playback and proof that he cheated.

Fox and OAN are the only ones that would air it.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Let him have his breaks, and make sure everyone knows what these breaks are about and who requested them.

Why did I immediately think of Frank Drebin’s “bathroom break” in the “Naked Gun” movie being in comparison. Roll Eyes

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2735 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Majority of voters think Biden has used his political career to enrich his family and friends

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

Less than 30% of voters believe otherwise.

A majority of U.S. voters say former Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has used his decades-long political career to enrich his family and close friends, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.

When asked, 57% of voters said it was either "somewhat" or "very" likely that Biden's inner circle has profited from his nearly 50-years-long career in public office, which includes the elected positions of U.S senator and vice president. Just 28% said they doubted such profiting.

Noting parallels between Biden and 2016 Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, Rasmussen said: "In 2016, the Clinton campaign acted as if all they had to do to win was point out the ethical failings of Donald Trump. They failed to see the reality that many voters also saw Clinton as fundamentally corrupt. In fact, the baseline view for many voters is that ALL politicians are corrupt."

"Studies after Election 2016 showed that Trump spoke more about issues than Clinton did," he continued. "And that helped him win. This year, it will be more challenging for the president because he has a record to defend. But Biden will make a significant mistake if he fails to recognize that voters see this as an elections between two politicians with ethical challenges."

The survey of 1,200 Registered Voters was conducted by Rasmussen using a mixed mode approach from September 24-26, 2020.

Posts: 12854 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by Mutiny:
supposedly Wallace has leaked the debate questions to Biden. Let the cheating begin...

https://www.toddstarnes.com/po...e-says-jerome-corsi/

Former Vice President Joe Biden has been given the questions to the first presidential debate in advance, noted author Jerome Corsi announced during an interview on radio station KXEL.

News Talk 1540 KXEL is a prominent national radio station and is affiliated with Fox News Radio.

“Joe Biden has been given the questions from Fox’s Chris Wallace,” he told host Jeff Stein. “He’s being prepared on the exact questions he’s being asked.”

I listened to the whole recording and did not hear any convincing evidence of Corsi's claim.

Corsi was passing along something he'd been told.
Oh I so wish this would be a repeat of what a college professor I had did to his class when he'd become aware that the exam we were to take had been stolen from his office. He simply gave a completely different test and watched while a third of the class failed. And no, I got an A on the exam because I studied my ass off for it.

Leak a set of questions to the Biden campaign and then use a completely different set of questions at the debate. That would be oh so much fun to watch as Biden totally burnt to the ground. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

His campaign officially rejected that? Did Trump's team actually ask them to?

There are few people who can beat Ted Cruz in a debate and Biden doesn't come close to being on that level. If President Trump can do that to Cruz I have no worries about tonight.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I talked with a work associate of mine earlier today and I asked him, as a diehard Biden/Harris supporter, what did he anticipate from Biden.

He has it will be called a Biden win if he just answers the questions in as short of way as possible and just shuts up. He's afraid that Biden will see the bright lights, the opportunity to shine and then he'll start going off script and getting to be Crazy Joe we all expect.

He's setting the bar low to the point of if there are no major gaffs or fuck ups it'll be written as Joe win.

Posts: 4137 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
There are few people who can beat Ted Cruz in a debate and Biden doesn't come close to being on that level. If President Trump can do that to Cruz I have no worries about tonight.

Trump has been answering questions, thousands of them, from a hostile press, daily for the last 4-5 years. Biden hasn't. Trump is in his political prime, Biden is at his bottom.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16859 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
... He has it will be called a Biden win if he just answers the questions in as short of way as possible and just shuts up. He's afraid that Biden will see the bright lights, the opportunity to shine and then he'll start going off script and getting to be Crazy Joe we all expect...

Yet he is still supporting Biden. And he is doing so over a proven, highly successful President. I'll bet his Kool-aid tastes delicious.

Posts: 8681 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I will be sleeping tonight instead of watching the debates, but when I start checking the news about 0400 I expect to see this tweet coming to fruition.

It does not matter what the media says, they all said Hillary soundly trounced Trump in every debate. Apparently though the American people didn't think so...

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Trump has been answering questions, thousands of them, from a hostile press, daily for the last 4-5 years. Biden hasn't. Trump is in his political prime, Biden is at his bottom.

Another great point.

posted Hide Post
American Jews should reject Joe Biden - opinion

Biden does not get to tell us what a Biden administration would look like; we have already seen it.

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/...spotim_recirculation

Joe Biden has spent nearly 50 years on the political stage. In that time, he has repeatedly proven that he is no ally to Israel. The Biden platform is a delicate balance of establishment Democratic talk points when it comes to Israel. It is rare you get a candidate with this extensive of a political record; it would be criminal to ignore it. American voters must look past the campaign and focus on Biden’s time in the Senate and as vice president.

In 1982, prime minister Menachem Begin testified in front of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Then-senator Biden told Begin that US aid to Israel could be cut off if actions in the West Bank did not cease.

Begin responded, “Don’t threaten us with cutting off your aid. It will not work. I am not a Jew with trembling knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history. Nobody came to our aid when we were dying in the gas chambers and ovens. Nobody came to our aid when we were striving to create our country. We paid for it. We fought for it. We died for it. We will stand by our principles. We will defend them. And, when necessary, we will die for them again, with or without your aid.”

Biden slammed on the desk, clearly angry with what Begin was saying. Begin continued, “This desk is designed for writing, not for fists. Don’t threaten us with slashing aid. Do you think that because the US lends us money it is entitled to impose on us what we must do? We are grateful for the assistance we have received, but we are not to be threatened. I am a proud Jew. Three-thousand years of culture are behind me, and you will not frighten me with threats. Take note: we do not want a single soldier of yours to die for us.”

All American Jews and those claiming to be allies of Israel should know of this exchange. When Biden states he will not threaten Israeli aid, this moment should be brought up every time. To those who wish to ignore this hearing due to its age, you do not get to choose when Biden’s career began. Biden was already in his second term in the Senate when he attacked Begin. He was not ignorant of the issue; he was a senator in 1973 when Richard Nixon green-lighted Operation Nickel Grass to helped Israel in the Yom Kippur War.

Biden’s career as vice president was not any better for Israel. The Obama administration oversaw the lowest point in the US-Israel relations since Israel’s establishment in 1948. Biden was party to regular leaks of Israeli intelligence and political attacks targeting Israel on the global stage. In 2010, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visited the US to mend relations. The prime minister was taken in and out of the White House through a side door with no official media related to the visit.

Biden also worked to pass the Iran nuclear deal, which Israel heavily opposed. There are reports that in a 2014 meeting, Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli fighter jets should they target facilities in Iran. Biden does not get to run on the Obama-Biden record and play coy to these events. It is no coincidence that a month before Netanyahu addressed the House of Representatives, the Obama administration decided to declassify a 386-page report on Israeli nuclear capabilities. The report left details on France, Italy and other NATO nations’ programs blacked out.

During Netanyahu’s stay in Washington to address Congress, the White House declined to meet with Netanyahu. The White House claimed this was standard policy due to Netanyahu nearing an election. During the same period, Biden and secretary of state John Kerry traveled to Munich to meet with Labor leader Isaac Herzog, Netanyahu’s opponent in the election.

To paint a clear picture of how Biden sees Israel, he once gave a speech on how Israel was damaging peace negotiations in the region hours after a terrorist killed 21 people in a Jerusalem bus bombing.

Biden views Israel as a prop; he has no real care for the country or its security. If he did care, he would not have sat by as the Obama administration pursued policies the Israelis warned would put their safety in danger.

We should reject Biden’s rhetoric and look at his record. With nearly 50 years to reflect on, Biden does not get to tell us what a Biden administration would look like; we have already seen it.

Posts: 12854 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
... He has it will be called a Biden win if he just answers the questions in as short of way as possible and just shuts up. He's afraid that Biden will see the bright lights, the opportunity to shine and then he'll start going off script and getting to be Crazy Joe we all expect...

Yet he is still supporting Biden. And he is doing so over a proven, highly successful President. I'll bet his Kool-aid tastes delicious.

He's been a lifelong diehard Democrat. Supported the party in the old days and says that compassionate caring can return with a Biden win and will never come back with a Trump win.

He thinks the current political atmosphere is one where Dems are only being forced to behave as they do and thinks calm will return if Biden wins. I think he's kind of dope if he thinks that's true.

Posts: 4137 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
American Jews should reject Joe Biden - opinion

Yet history says they won't.

Posts: 23784 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
American Jews should reject Joe Biden - opinion... (snipped for brevity)

Thank you for posting this.

And POTUS DJT was just nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for the third time for the continuing efforts in peace between Israel and the Arab/Muslim states.

You can bet if Trump can, he will bring this up and likely mention the contrast if Biden's "legacy".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44105 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Which thread do we use to comment during the debate?