SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I hope the administration goes on a full ban of AR-15's. It will piss off so many citizens that not even the Democrats will not be able to steal the next election.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
he has become an enemy and a danger to the Constitution

He is just a single individual.

The enemy and danger to the Constitution are those who are responsible for putting these single individuals into power.

Yeah... they are ALL enemies to the Constitution!
Joe Biden, as we all know, is just their puppet. He wasn't elected. He was installed in the biggest election heist in US history.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24120 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/a...to-propose-6t-budget

President Biden is set to propose a budget totaling $6 trillion in the coming days, The New York Times reported early Thursday, about a third higher than pre-pandemic spending levels.

The proposal would contain major investments in infrastructure, education and health care, according to the Times, and bring federal spending levels to their highest sustained level since World War II.

Under the plan, documents for which were obtained by the Times, the federal government would spend $6 trillion in the 2022 fiscal year and spending would increase to $8.2 trillion by the year 2031.

The plan demonstrates that Biden shows little interest in taming the deficit, which would remain above $1 trillion through the next decade despite an expected economic recovery. The deficit only exceeded that level in the four-year period following the Great Recession and again after the COVID-19 pandemic slammed the economy.

Rather than find a path to a sustainable debt, the plan would increase the country’s debt burden to 117 percent of gross domestic product by the end of the decade, exceeding its World War II record in 2024.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Either he doesn't care about the deficit (which I'm willing to believe) or he's trying to set the beginning parameters for negotiations waaay out there.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
I believe This is what the election fraud was all about… time for Dipshit’s masters to get paid off by the ridiculous budget. Republicans are such pussies. They should be declaring fucking war on every front and opposing everything the Commies are doing.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Congressional republicans are just democrats that couldn’t get elected as a democrat.

Why do you think that none of them contested the election?

As for holman, he will head an agency with rule making g authority that has the force of law with none of the checks. That’s what makes him an enemy.

Posts: 53188 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
----------
The proposal would contain major investments in infrastructure, education and health care, according to the Times ...
----------

All those backers, lobbyists, and carpet baggers got to be paid back and then some.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
I believe This is what the election fraud was all about… time for Dipshit’s masters to get paid off by the ridiculous budget.
Yep. Step 1, steal the election and take control. Step 2, steal us blind to pay every special interest and illegal, every penny we've amassed over a lifetime. Now Step 3 should be us going to war against this filth on every level and in every way.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Quote seen on Twitter today:

"Watching the press handle Joe Biden is like watching a family try to help a three-year-old win Candyland."

Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I have a question on this reporting.
Is the reported income before or after the 10% cut for the big guy?

In 2016, Hunter’s total income from Burisma was $999,996. In 2017 it dropped to $665,000, and then $498,000 in 2018.
Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Oh, wow!
I missed this one.

Joe nominated Chipman to be head of the AFT. Roll Eyes

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Yep. Step 1, steal the election and take control. Step 2, steal us blind to pay every special interest and illegal, every penny we've amassed over a lifetime. Now Step 3 should be us going to war against this filth on every level and in every way.
I've been asking my pops (USA COL, Ret.) just how a revolution starts. I believe we're both pondering the possibilities. It SURE as hell won't come from the CG's or Joint Chiefs. They sold their souls YEARS ago despite that oath to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign AND domestic...". Not too much of a stretch to think THEY have become part of the swamp that has manifested into domestic enemies. Just a SWAG.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
This creeper.....

Joe Biden spots young girl in audience, creepily says she looks like a 19-year-old

During a speech at Joint Base Langley-Eustice in Hampton, Virginia Friday, President Joe Biden made a comment about a little girl's barrettes and how she "looked like a 19 year old."

The speech comes ahead of Memorial Day on Monday.

"I’m especially honored to share the stage with Brittany and Jared and Nathan and Margaret Catherine. I love those barrettes in your hair, man. I tell you what, look at her. She looks like she’s 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed," said Biden.

The little girl the child of Brittany Bean, an honoured guest and wife of a soldier currently deployed in Afghanistan. Bean and her family briefly shared the stage with the Bidens before the president's speech.

https://thepostmillennial.com/...year-old-little-lady

And this about sums up his presidency lol Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
And never mind that he noticed that her legs were crossed. There's just somethin' not right with that boy.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I hate posting this but it appears to be legit.
A "little girl" is referred to in the article but no age given except Joe's 19 year old fantasy. I guess 19 is safe in any jurisdiction. I can't embed the vid --

WATCH: Joe Biden Stops Dead in Middle of Speech and Delivers Creepiest Comment to Little Girl

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8348 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
It must be hell on sign language interpreters, trying to keep up with him. Roll Eyes

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Oh, I don't know. Do they get to use facial expressions too?

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Did he say too bad your legs are crossed?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.powerlineblog.com/...mination-illegal.php

On Thursday, a federal appeals court issued an injunction against prioritizing COVID relief to restaurants based on their owners’ race and sex, finding that was unconstitutionally discriminatory.

The ruling involved the Restaurant Revitalization Fund, a $28.6 billion program in the COVID relief law President Biden signed in March. The law requires the Small Business Administration to give priority to restaurants owned by certain minorities and women, while bumping white males and other minorities to the back of the line, for funds that will soon run out.

“This case is about whether the government can allocate limited coronavirus relief funds based on the race and sex of the applicants. We hold that it cannot…Since the government failed to justify its discriminatory policy, the plaintiffs will win on the merits of their constitutional claim.”

Someone had better tell the Democrats this. They are committed, as a party, to a universal program of race discrimination covering every aspect of our society. And their judges will vote to uphold it, as the Obama-appointed dissenting judge in this case did .

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Well that flies in the face of the false principle behind so called affirmative action.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post