SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Hmm, yet the press didn’t have problem with Kathy Griffin and Snoop Dawg’s “artistic” portrayals of their thoughts towards President Trump. . . .

Katy Griffin was exercising free speech. But pretend to reverse the arrow, such is hate speech.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
I mean, hell, if it's an insult to not be invited to the White House, why agree to go to Alaska in the first place?
For exactly what they're getting out of it....miles of international publicity. Ask me at 57 to run a 5k race against a 100 year old man for a million dollars, and I'll go to Antarctica to collect given my odds are very good I'll win. The Chicoms knew they'd be facing the third string of American politics (and I'm being gracious with that 3rd string designation), so I'm sure they'd have agreed to go just about anywhere for an opportunity to kick their asses on the international stage. It should be clear to the entire globe right now who's in charge of world affairs....and it damn sure isn't the urine soaked relic in the White House or his cast of intersectional morons and retards.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
These people are just plain stupid.
Close. These people are mentally retarded. Stupid is curable. What they suffer from is not.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, yeah, the Red Chinese have been making a real habit of trying to bully other governments since Xi apparently consolidated power. But it still seems kind of silly to interpret a proposed meeting site as an insult, go along with being insulted by going to that meeting site anyway, and then complaining bitterly about it while simultaneously trying to strike a brave pose.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Only the folks in the Biden administration would think this is a good idea. I suppose nobody even considered just stopping the illegals from coming in, in the first place!

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...s-without-court-date

Border Patrol in Rio Grande Valley considering releasing illegal crossers into US without court date
EXCLUSIVE: Fox News has learned from a senior source with Customs and Border Protection (CBP) that a plan is under consideration for Border Patrol agents in the Rio Grande Valley Sector (RGV) to begin releasing illegal border crossers who claim asylum without issuing a Notice to Appear (NTA) - meaning they will depart custody without a court date.

Such a decision would be unprecedented if enacted and would place the responsibility of seeking an asylum hearing on the migrants through Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) or legal assistance.

The source says the reasoning for the decision is that the situation has "become so dire that BP [Border Patrol] has no choice but to release people nearly immediately after apprehension because there is no space to hold people even to do necessary NTA paperwork."

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well that's freaking brilliant. Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Release them on the other side of the wall. Under armed guard.

Perhaps the militia will start to make an appearance again as a deterrent.

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Release then in DC and Frisco.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Release then in DC and Frisco.

I read Biden is thinking of flying them to the Northern states. I would bet they won't have to wear masks on the planes, as they don't have to follow any other laws/regulations.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
There's still a fence up around the Capitol, right? Put all the illegals inside, along with all the congress critters, then pull the National Guard outside the fence to prevent any of them from escaping.

The congress critters'll pass an immigration reform bill real fast.

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Haul them to Hollywood. Lots of big fenced yards there to keep them in.... after all, they want them here!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Unaccompanied minors held in plexiglass cells.
Crowded together with one TV and given foil blankets to keep warm.
50 reported to have tested positive for COVID-19.

One must wonder, where are these kids parents.
Why would they allow their kid to be separated from them and enter a foreign country.

“They Built the Cages For the Children” – Trump RIPS Joe Biden For Creating Border Crisis (VIDEO)

Video of Detention Facility for unaccompanied minors.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"Who built the cages, Joe?"

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Are they drinking out of toilets?

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
"What idiot pre-announces a cyberattack?"

Numbnuts Joe does apparently Roll Eyes

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Astonishing....NOT! Amateurs, AND Imbeciles! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

After only two months of this administration, I'm pretty sure we've discovered a whole new level of super idiots. Every day, without fail, they take stupid way beyond anything that's gone before them.

Thomas Sowell

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What a complete jackass. Good lord.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kommiehoe cackles at border crisis:

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...it-reporter-question

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Watch my left.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post