SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
How soon until the Democrat handlers ask Boeing if they can decrease the number of stairs Biden is required to climb? Or have some Democrat hack sue the Secret Service for not making AF1 handicap accessible?

To the commercial pilots, can't we just cut the springs and steering knuckles and put the 747 on the ground, a la 1963 Impala from Compton?

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden administration and Chinese delegation meet in Alaska.

Chinese kick our ass.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia...mats-alaska-meeting/

Chinese state-run media celebrated the performance of senior diplomats Wang Yi and Yang Jiechi on Thursday in which they berated American counterparts, Secretary of State Antony Blinken and National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, on America’s alleged human rights abuses.

The Global Times and China Daily, two of the Communist Party’s loudest English-language mouthpieces, applauded the two Chinese officials for being “firm,” expressing “sincerity,” and offering “vigorous counterblows” to the Americans’ condemning China for its elimination of human rights safeguards in Hong Kong, its genocide of the Uyghur people in Xinjiang, and other human rights atrocities.

The four diplomats met in Anchorage, Alaska, on Thursday, chosen as a halfway point between Washington and Beijing. The Chinese state outlets — and the Foreign Ministry — complained that Alaska was inhospitable, “biting,” and unpleasant for the diplomats to visit.

Wang and Yang personally accused the United States of abusing them as guests at the meeting and flouting diplomatic protocol.

The Global Times, citing its usual stable of Communist Party-approved “experts,” applauded Wang, China’s State Councilor, and senior Politburo member Yang for delivering “vigorous counterblows to condescending U.S. representatives.” It assessed that the opening remarks of the talks, which will reportedly remain ongoing, were “beyond the expectations of observers” in their severity and bitter tone, blaming President Joe Biden’s diplomats for the acrimony.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://twitter.com/FredFleitz.../1372889075368218633

Let's think about the incredible incompetence by the Biden admin which led to that train wreck of a press conference that
@SecBlinken and @JakeSullivan46 held with their Chinese counterparts in Alaska yesterday. Blinken thought it was a good idea to open their meeting ...

by slamming China before the press, probably thinking this would help counter Republican criticism Biden is weak on China. Of course the US needs to raise the issues Blinken mentioned, but raising them at a joint press conference insulted the Chinese and caused them...

to lose face. Blinken foolishly did not anticipate that the Chinese officials would retaliate in their remarks responding to him. This gave the Chinese officials a rare opportunity to dress down the Secretary of State before the press. Blinken was visibly unnerved ...

by the Chinese response. Blinken's response was defensive and incoherent. He also repeated Biden's silly "America is back" theme. Most disturbing, despite Blinken and Sullivan's criticism of China, there was not one word on Beijing's criminal negligence that allowed ...

the coronavirus to become a dangerous pandemic or any criticism of China for its continuing refusal to fully cooperate with international investigations of the origins of the virus, including inspections of the Wuhan biolabs.

xxxxxxxxxx

Jake Sullivan - former State Dept aide to Hillary Clinton

xxxxxxxxxxxx

JackPosobiec: Strategic genius Tony Blinken brought a staffer with purple hair to the CCP summit and they banged their hand on the table and called the US weak

Posts: 19561 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
For chrissakes. Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88, page 232:

I would like to see someone publicly call Mayorkas on this. Why doesn't some congressman call him out? Press? Fact checker?

My congresswoman, Diana Harshbarger (R-TN1) quizzed him and he seemed to have no clue. What a surprise. Roll Eyes https://www.c-span.org/video/?...rep-harshbarger-clip

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
I don't blame Joe for getting old and its associated frailties.

I do blame the media for giving him a free pass and not challenging him one frickin' bit during the election process.
I blame Joe Biden specifically for being a monumental screwup and costing the taxpayers a ton of money for the years he's fed at the government trough (and sold the country overseas behind the scenes). The man has always been a POS. He's just a brain dead POS today that can't hardly put one foot in front of the other.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
I don't blame Joe for getting old and its associated frailties.

I do blame the media for giving him a free pass and not challenging him one frickin' bit during the election process.
I blame Joe Biden specifically for being a monumental screwup and costing the taxpayers a ton of money for the years he's fed at the government trough (and sold the country overseas behind the scenes). The man has always been a POS. He's just a brain dead POS today that can't hardly put one foot in front of the other.

I agree with both. Joe is feeling (and showing) the mental and physical effects of old age. The liberal media mostly ignores it or diverts attention to something else. I am certain if Trump's behavior was the same as Biden, the liberal media would be all over it 26/8.

But even when Biden was in his prime he was a corrupt self-serving politician.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joe is feeling (and showing) the mental and physical effects of old age.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He is showing the signs of someone who is 78 and has cognitive decline. I know many people his age who are in much better shape cognitively and physically. A friend of mine who fought at Bastogne died recently at 93, he continued to work until his death from a brief illness.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
It's Fumbles, it was always Fumbles.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Wonder if SNL would have the courage to do a Biden sendup a la Chevy Chase doing Ford back in the mid-70s?

Probably not. Wink

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Pathetic decrepit old man Roll Eyes

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Biden administration and Chinese delegation meet in Alaska.

Chinese kick our ass.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia...mats-alaska-meeting/

Confused Fleitz is obviously another story, but this sounds like almost every other ChiCom news article (and all North Korean news articles) about diplomatic meetings that may or may not have gone wrong. Since the talks are "ongoing", I'd say that sounds like a bunch of positioning at best. I mean, hell, if it's an insult to not be invited to the White House, why agree to go to Alaska in the first place?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Right now with that dementia riddled racist in charge the trade delegation from Ghana would whip his ass

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
Joe is feeling (and showing) the mental and physical effects of old age.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He is showing the signs of someone who is 78 and has cognitive decline. I know many people his age who are in much better shape cognitively and physically. A friend of mine who fought at Bastogne died recently at 93, he continued to work until his death from a brief illness.

I know a few in their mid 90's who are very functional. And I know some in their mid 60's who are going downhill fast.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How old is DJT?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^
Yep he is in a rapid decline. A neuropsychological exam would show the degree of his deficits. He is already doing things the cognitively impaired do to hide their disabilites. Remember he was in the bottom of his law class. He also is a chronic prevaricator which will become more obvious the longer he talks.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
How old is DJT?

I’m assuming that’s a rhetorical question.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
74 and in no apparent cognitive decline.

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:

WTF - they really blamed the wind??

It would've been more plausible if they accused the orange man of having some trip-steps installed before departing office.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This fall was my fault. I cast a spell on him this morning. Boogada, boogada, boogada.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post