SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
SNL used to have Chevy Chase fall EVERY week after Ford tripped getting into the helicopter. I would bet we dont see any of that on SNL.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
Never could stand Biden, going back to the 80’s, but good god, his wife, Lady Macbeth, should be ashamed of putting her husband through this.

It's all about legacy my friend. He and she get their place in the history books, she gets some of her clothes displayed in the Smithsonian Museum, he get a wax figure in the Hall of Presidents at the Disney's....it's like immortality.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6727 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You just know someone at some point is going to put together a video of all the times clinton and biden stumbled, fell, had a mental breakdown in public. There is just too much material out there to work with.

That video will be at least two hours long.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Asshole.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/19/...utm_source=Bluetooth
The video is worth a thousand words and tells you all you really need to know. What an embarrassment.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Just imagine all the accidents and dementia related issues happening behind the scenes.

I seriously wish I knew what his Secret Service detail thinks about all this.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
third time it looked like he hit his left knee on the steps pretty hard

in slow motion it appears the front of his left foot tripped on the edge of the step (fall 1 and 3) or slipped off the step (fall 2)

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I seriously wish I knew what his Secret Service detail thinks about all this

^^^^^^^^^^^
In about ten years there will be some sort of tell all book. With Biden it wont be juicy like other former Presidents.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Trump had a stumble some months back after one of his long and very busy days, Biden mocked him and his weight.

This triple trip is perfect Joe who always postures as so physically fit. He starts to "jog" up, slips, jogs, slips, slips worst of all again, hurts his shin. He plods up the last few steps, gets to the top and his elbows all of a sudden flap out like he's still "jogging". Turns for jaunty salute, turns back to the cabin with elbows flapping a couple times more before disappearing into the shadows.

Such a pathetic poser with zero acceptance of how others perceive him. It's almost unfair he'll just fade away without facing who he's been.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Looks like he did some of the "dementia shuffle" right after the salute.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Aside from the falls themselves, did Joe look even remotely confident shuffling across the tarmac? Even on flat ground this guy isn't steady.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Trump had a stumble some months back after one of his long and very busy days, Biden mocked him and his weight.

This triple trip is perfect Joe who always postures as so physically fit. He starts to "jog" up, slips, jogs, slips, slips worst of all again, hurts his shin. He plods up the last few steps, gets to the top and his elbows all of a sudden flap out like he's still "jogging". Turns for jaunty salute, turns back to the cabin with elbows flapping a couple times more before disappearing into the shadows.

Such a pathetic poser with zero acceptance of how others perceive him. It's almost unfair he'll just fade away without facing who he's been.

Too true. I know he is trying to appear spry with the high elbow flapping "jog" but it always reminds me of grandpa Simpson.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Oh my God. Look at that deliberate, unsteady gait there as he walks to AF1.

The classic sign of someone terrified of falling.

I give this guy less than a year.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't blame Joe for getting old and its associated frailties.

I do blame the media for giving him a free pass and not challenging him one frickin' bit during the election process.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^

I am hoping for substantially less.

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Maybe they should just lay him down on one of those luggage conveyors to get him to the door of AF1.

Posts: 9041 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
SNL used to have Chevy Chase fall EVERY week after Ford tripped getting into the helicopter. I would bet we dont see any of that on SNL.

Maybe on Gutfeld saturday night.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Joke Biden is really doing a great job of projecting American power. Roll Eyes
Those democrat voters must be so proud.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post