SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Just look at these muppets sitting in white circles 12 feet apart like cattle in a chute. How utterly pathetic...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
So they had to turn away 499,992 people's requests for tickets? Razz

Posts: 2661 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
More likely, Harris/Biden campaign chickened out because they're scared that Trump supporters would be outside peacefully protesting...

Or Arizona just isn't that into pedophiles.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Just look at these muppets sitting in white circles 12 feet apart like cattle in a chute. How utterly pathetic...

Yeah, I've seen county fairs with a bigger crowd around the rabbit cages than that. It's astounding that this is the most enthusiasm a major presidential party can generate.

President Trump is going to eat biden/harris' lunch, and all the lemmings who believed the polls showing the dems ahead right now will not know what to do with themselves.

It will be glorious.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden quotes Mao

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...er-mao-zedong-again/

Former Vice President Joe Biden quoted the late Chinese Community Party leader Mao Zedong — again — in an interview with an Arizona television station last week.

Biden said: “There’s an old expression attributed to the Chinese years ago. It said, ‘Women hold up half the sky.’ Guess what? the reason no country will be able to compete for world economic prominence unless they fully engage the women in their society.”

The “Chinese” source for the quote is Chairman Mao, the founder of communist China and one of the worst mass-murderers of the 20th century.

One of Biden’s senior advisers, Anita Dunn, once praised Mao as one of her “favorite political philosophers.”

Biden has frequently been criticized for his warm attitude to China, including his advocacy for China’s global trading role and his son Hunter’s economic ties to the Chinese government, forged while Biden was in office.

Anita Dunn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qDsrfy-Zvg

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
FYI - in Finnish, "kamala" = "horrible"

https://translate.google.com/#...fi&tl=en&text=kamala

Translations of kamala
Adjective
horrible kamala, hirvittävä, hirveä

terrible kauhea, hirvittävä, hirveä, kamala

awful kauhea, hirveä, kamala, pelottava, pahemmanpuoleinen, järkky

ghastly kamala, aavemainen, kauhea, kalmankalpea, hirvittävä

dreadful kauhea, hirmuinen, kamala, kammottava

abysmal pohjaton, kamala, hirveä, rajaton

appalling kauhistuttava, kauhea, kamala

shocking järkyttävä, tyrmistyttävä, kamala

terrific loistava, hirveä, mahtava, kauhea, kamala

appaling kauhistuttava, kamala, kauhea

atrocious julma, hirveä, kamala

chronic krooninen, pitkäaikainen, ainainen, kamala, kurja

grim synkkä, julma, armoton, ankara, tuima, kamala

infernal helvetillinen, helvetin, karmea, kamala

Noun
ghastly kamala, aavemainen, kalmankalpea, hirvittävä

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
"Build Back Better" lolol Hey! maybe we should get a little guy even smaller than Stokeses!!! It is shameful that anyone creates a poll that claims or believes Biden is up in the polls by double digits over Trump.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://theconservativetreehou...-absent/#more-201517

Apparently this big push using Cindy McCain fell exceptionally flat.

Lee Smith:

"Because the real "Biden-Harris" campaign is disinformation + censorship (press+social media+FBI); chaos ("vote by mail" fraud); violence (BLM/Antifa); and back-room deals to steal election. The corrupt and demented Joe and inert and unlikeable Kamala would only get in the way."

No wonder they're screeching about how ol' Sleepy is leading in the fake news polls. The more they screech the more desperate they are.

That reporter trying to stretch her commentary long enough to cover her airtime was hysterical.

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
RE: Crazy Nancy Video.

I agree with who said it earlier. The Dems are positioning the 25th Amendment to take out Biden in the event he wins next month. They all know he's degrading fast and are chomping at the bit to get the first half Jamaican President put in place.

Looking forward to spoiling the Dems plans again.

I’m going to disagree, I think they know sleepy joe is a failed play are just hitting the ground running for a new way to go after DJT in his second term.

Fine, make a “commission”, “bipartisan panel”, or whatever else you want to call it. The 25th Amendment does in fact the congress the authority to do so.

Just two little problems Nance, one you should be well familiar with by now- you still got to get it passed in the Senate. Good luck with that.

If she does get it passed in the Senate in some sort of freaky Friday, mixed up world all one needs to do is read the REST of the 25th Amendment, article 4 where it says if the President challenges the action, it requires a 2/3rds vote BOTH the House and the Senate and within a 21 day period or else the President resumes all power and duties.

Given our current political climate I doubt either body would come to a 2/3rds vote on whether it is light or dark outside, and if they did the two bodies would probably reach opposite conclusions.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Biden is trying for 100% of the vote in New York.
https://twitter.com/Breaking91...401012430204929?s=20

Considering Cuomo for Attorney General if elected.

A loss for the country is a win for New York! Big Grin

A lot of liberal governors/mayors might be nominees for a biden/harris administration. Wonder if 'willy' will have a position? Razz

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
[IMG...

Perfect.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
He's trying his breast...

Joe Biden decided to ditch the face mask while campaigning in Erie, Pa., on Saturday.

But maybe that wasn’t such a good idea. And I don’t mean because of the obvious inconsistency of when and where he wears a face mask.

Maybe he should have worn the mask so that he could have blamed the following gaffe on the mask muddling his words.

“Everywhere I’ve been hearing all around the country, ‘You’re trying your breast, but it never feels like enough.'”

https://pjmedia.com/election/m...t-gaffe-yet-n1034528

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Last year, Biden:

“I got raised in the black church. We would go sit in Rev. Herring’s church, sit there before we’d go out, and try to change things when I was a kid in college and in high school.”

“I have a lot of black support because that’s where I come from. I was raised in the black church, politically, not a joke,” Biden told the NAACP in January.

Herring died in 1996. Longtime members of the church are unaware that Biden ever attended.

Over the years, Biden has spun more tales than NBC News anchor Brian Williams. Tales that have either been debunked or impossible to verify.

Biden claimed to have marched for Civil Rights. He didn’t.

Biden claimed to have graduated at the top of his law class. He graduated near the bottom — number 76 out of 85 students.

Biden claimed to be the first person in his family to go to college. He wasn’t.

Biden claimed he attended college on a full academic scholarship. He didn’t.

Biden claimed he graduated with three degrees. He graduated with one.

Biden claimed he immediately opposed the Iraq War. He didn’t.

Biden claimed he called Slobodan Milosevic a “war criminal” to his face. He didn’t.

Biden claimed the Obama administration did not pull illegal alien children in “cages.” They did.

Biden claimed his wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver. The driver was not only sober, he was not responsible for the accident . According to investigators, Biden’s late wife drove into the path of the other driver.

Biden claimed a helicopter he was flying in was “forced down” when touring Afghanistan near where bin Laden was supposedly holed up. The helicopter landed to wait out a snowstorm.

Biden said he was a coalminer. He wasn’t.

Biden claimed he was “shot at” in Iraq. He wasn’t.

Joe Biden claimed he was arrested in South Africa. He wasn’t.

Biden claims he won’t raise middle class taxes or confiscate guns. You believe him?

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
biden is a laugh a minute...actually two laughs and a gaffe.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Biden is trying for 100% of the vote in New York.

Considering Cuomo for Attorney General if elected.

"Never interfere with an enemy when they insist on doubling down on a sure thing that you've already taken into account."

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Good grief he doesn't even know what he's running for again.
But as he, himself said a long time ago. "I've said dumb things and I'll say dumb things again"
At least he kept that promise, or was it a prediction?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...mocrat-senate-video/

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Was just out a short time ago and overheard a couple libs speaking...they started off talking about one having his D-support bumper sticker...

Then in morphed into a comment about how DJT might not concede Roll Eyes

Then the one with the bumper sticker started talking about how he didn't do nationalism...doesn't do the Pledge of Allegiance, the National Anthem, etc. The other guy was agreeing with him Roll Eyes

I didn't waste my time attempting to interject with something along the lines of 'If you don't like America, then why are you here?' (Oh yeah, that cushy lifestyle you're enjoying in the country you don't support...the one good men and women fought and died for...)

Both of these guys were old enough to know better.

The classic was they then both started a mini-rant on people not wearing their facemasks until one of the geniuses had his dim little bulb come on and realized that he himself wasn't wearing a mask (hypocrisy personified).

That's a pretty good snapshot of the liberal voter...

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This was today.

Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post