SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'll give Biden kudo's on one thing, tenacity. They are FLOODING the Metro area with ads. TV, radio, etc, it's almost like an immersion. Some are even back to back.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
They are FLOODING the Metro area with ads. TV, radio, etc, it's almost like an immersion. Some are even back to back.

Team Biden is backed by most of Wall Street and all of the Tech Titans. He will out-spend Trump by a wide margin.

Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Google are not your friends.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24056 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I'll give Biden kudo's on one thing, tenacity. They are FLOODING the Metro area with ads. TV, radio, etc, it's almost like an immersion. Some are even back to back.

I gave up watching Pluto TV because of the incessant Biden ads. I can ignore the message easy enough but the constant replaying is just too annoying. This has a tendency to backfire after awhile like the Geico or Progressive insurance saturation ads people are so sick of hearing and seeing them they wont buy or vote for the product.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden takes a stand

Posts: 12657 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
More important than anything Harris said was her demeanor. She's just plain unlikeable and there's no getting away from that. My wife said she wanted to bitch slap that smirk off of her face. Other than rabid leftists, she gets nowhere with women.

Women have a special hate for a woman who sleeps her way into a promotion on the job.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10900 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Women have a special hate for a woman who sleeps her way into a promotion on the job.

Oh come on, Willy Brown was just trying to give her a leg up Wink

She polled number 3 in her state during the primaries and was destroyed by Gabbard during the debates. She is just a horrible candidate. The only thing keeping her (and Biden) afloat is the media. Never in my life have I seen such dishonesty, just outright lies by "reporters". But they know it's better to keep forcing team Trump to respond than it is to let them lead the conversation. No denial, no matter how heartfelt or truthful will ever be as powerful as the accusation. By constantly being forced to respond to "anonymous sources" they can never deliver a message. Personally I think everyone to include the press secretary should refuse to answer ANY question that does not have an on the record source. "Who said that? We don't reply to anonymous smears".

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
They are FLOODING the Metro area with ads. TV, radio, etc, it's almost like an immersion. Some are even back to back.

Team Biden is backed by most of Wall Street and all of the Tech Titans. He will out-spend Trump by a wide margin.

He's already spending the money Bloomberg donated, and he's spending it on the same kind of no-show air war (advertising only, no or few personal appearances, no in-depth discussion of issues) that Bloomberg did. If Bloomberg couldn't win Super Tuesday in the primary that way, then an air war alone won't be enough to get even the Dems to come out and vote - and Biden can expect the same results in the general election that Bloomberg got in the primary: nothin'.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
But my question to you, does back to back ads like like help or hurt his case? Even my liberal neighbor mentioned this weekend that she was completely sick of the continue stream of campaign ads. Personally I think there's a saturation point, after which these ads start to have the reverse effect on people.

quote:
Biden’s plan for getting “assault weapons or high-capacity magazines” out of gunowners’ hands is to force them into two options: “sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act,” his website says.
Then I hope ole Joe and the Hoe have included a bunch of money in their budget to build new prisons because I will not be complying with any of their BS. Something tells me I won't be alone in that position. And once they make me a felon anyway, I'm converting my AR pistol to a SBR with no consideration of any NFA compliance. I mean hell, if I'm already a felon what's one more felony charge.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Oh come on, Willy Brown was just trying to give her a leg up Wink

A third leg...

Posts: 5159 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden: ‘You’ll Know My Opinion On Court-Packing When The Election Is Over’

https://www.dailywire.com/news...the-election-is-over

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden committed to a timeline Thursday on when he will reveal his stance on court-packing: after the 2020 election.

Biden once again declined to comment publicly on his position on packing the Supreme Court of the United States, as well as lower federal courts, as he spoke to reporters on the campaign trail in Arizona. Biden has dodged the question numerous times in recent weeks, claiming that he does not want his answer to dominate headlines.

“You’ll know my opinion on court-packing when the election is over,” Biden told reporters. “Now look, I know it’s a great question and I don’t blame you for asking, but you know the moment I answer that question, the headline in every one of your papers will be about that other than focusing on what’s happening now.”

“The election has begun. There has never been a court appointment once an election [has] begun,” Biden continued. “Four million or so people have already voted. They’re denying the American people the one shot they have under constitutional law to be able to have their input.”

More at the link.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
‘You’ll Know My Opinion On Court-Packing When The Election Is Over’

I have been reading about this and since the media are giving Biden a pass on it, instead of Trump calling him out he should just repeat this for every question. Drive the media nuts.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I mean hell, if I'm already a felon what's one more felony charge.

There is one itsy bitsy, teeny tiny little problem with slow Joe's plan. Once you venture outside your basement, it is nearly impossible to get convictions if people with no criminal record are charged with this foolishness.

Federal juries are made up with regular people. And once you get outside of major metro areas, federal juries won't convict unless the defendant has a major prior criminal history on gun related crimes. Feel free to make all the laws in the world, Joey. They will do zilch to curb actual crime, and will be unenforceable against law abiding citizens.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Someone should send that to harris. joe doesn't remember previously running for President, much less those dumb ass remarks.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Someone should send that to harris. joe doesn't remember previously running for President, much less those dumb ass remarks.

I am quite sure Harris is fully aware of Joe's shortcomings.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

I am quite sure Harris is fully aware of Joe's shortcomings.

She's willing to sleep with dirty Willie, she sure as hell doesn't mind that Slow Joe is a racist in order to be VP.

Posts: 13091 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris Said She Was ‘Absolutely’ Open to Court Packing in 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-court-packing-2019/

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), during a 2019 interview with the New York Times, said she was “absolutely” open to expanding the size of the Supreme Court.

When asked, “Are you open to expanding the size of the Supreme Court?” in a 2019 interview with the New York Times, Harris, stated that she remained “absolutely” open to it.

“Senator Harris told me in an interview, actually, that she was absolutely open to doing that,” New York Times reporter Alexander Burns said during Thursday’s episode of the Times’ podcast.

“But we’ve not heard her reiterate that recently so I think for them there is this balancing act of they don’t want to alienate moderate voters,” he added. “They also don’t want to send a demoralizing signal to their own party”:

Notably, several former Democrat presidential candidates who participated in the wide-ranging Times interview — including Marianne Williamson, former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA), Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) — did not appear to be as open to the idea as Harris.

Harris refused to say if a Biden-Harris administration would pack the courts, even after Vice President Mike Pence asked her directly during Wednesday evening’s vice presidential debate.

“When you speak about the Supreme Court, though, I think the American people really deserve an answer, Senator Harris. Are you and Joe Biden going to pack the court if Judge Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed?” Pence asked, emphasizing the Biden campaign’s lack of an answer.

“This is a classic case of if you can’t win by the rules, you’re going to change the rules. Now you’ve refused to answer the question. Joe Biden has refused to answer the question — no, you’ve refused to answer the question,” he continued.

“Joe Biden has refused to answer the question. So I think the American people would really like to know if Judge Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed at the Supreme Court of the United States. Are you and Joe Biden, if somehow you win this election, going to pack the Supreme Court to get your way?” he asked:

posted Hide Post
The Weird Silence Of The Democrats

https://www.dailywire.com/news...nce-of-the-democrats

The strangest thing about Joe Biden’s campaign for the presidency is its weird areas of silence, the issues that no one is talking about.

This goes beyond the lies-by-omission of our now completely corrupt and degraded news media. At this point, none of us expects our so-called journalists to cover Biden honestly, to speak of his clearly failing faculties, to explore his role in Obamagate—the greatest political scandal in a generation—to plumb the suspicious dealings of his son Hunter or find out why Obama’s former Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the former Veep “has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.” No one even expects these useless scoundrels with press passes to insist that Biden tell us whether he will try to pack the Supreme Court after he gets elected. “You’ll know my opinion on court packing when the election is over,” Biden said the other day. And “Yap yap yap,” answered the poodles of the press.

But while the silence of what used to be journalism is disturbing, we’re used to it by now. We’ve learned that Donald Trump is precisely correct when he called corporate reporters “enemies of the people,” and “fake news.”

What is really strange, however, is what the Democrats themselves aren’t discussing. After all, this is it, the big fight for the big prize. If they’ve got mud to throw at Donald Trump, now is the time to throw it. Even if the ticket doesn’t want to do the dirty work themselves, they can always have their surrogates and spokesmen do it for them. Why not? Those surrogates include George Stephanopoulos, Chuck Todd, Nora O’Donnell, and the entire staff of The New York Times. It wouldn’t be hard for them to get the word out.

And yet, there has not been one mention of the horrific scandal of Donald Trump’s phone call to the president of the Ukraine. The Democrats didn’t even talk about it during their convention. How strange is that? After all, this was wrongdoing so evil that the Democrats brought the business of the country to a standstill in order to impeach the president for only the third time in our history. This was in December, too, when they could have been passing a law. Or debating an issue. Nancy Pelosi could have been in San Francisco, feeding the homeless who crowd the sidewalks of her district. But no. The mind-shattering fact that Donald Trump said something-something-something to the Ukrainian president was such an urgent matter that the anchors at CNN could not look serious enough when they told us how historic it was.

And yet—now, when you’d think the Democrats would want to remind us of that awful, awful scandal—crickets. Why, it’s almost as if they feel that it’s they who should be ashamed of their behavior during that time instead of Trump.

Same with the unthinkable crimes of Brett Kavanaugh. Not a word about them now. Yet back in September of 2018, Kavanaugh was accused of multiple acts of rape, including some casual gang rapes. As the election enters its final weeks, shouldn’t the Democrats be reminding voters that Donald Trump elevated this Hannibal Lecter character to the highest court in the land? Yet again—crickets. As if they’re the ones who acted badly instead of Trump and Kavanaugh.

There are still a few lunatic commentators who bring up Russian collusion now and then, but that’s gone kind of quiet too. As if the Democrats don’t want us to look too closely at just how that three-year farce actually came to be.

You know, a person with a less credulous, more cynical disposition than my sweet self might almost begin to think the Democrats had just wasted four years of our time, tax dollars and emotional energy on bupkis, that they’ve been terrorizing the nation instead of helping to govern it, and for no other reason than to regain power.

Not that they’ve stopped accusing Trump altogether, of course. They still say he called the pandemic a hoax. That he said there were fine people among the neo-Nazis. That he’s like a Nazi himself. They’re still lying, in other words. They just hope we’ll forget the fact that they’ve been lying all this time.

Really, there has been so much dishonesty, malfeasance, and pure treachery in the Democratic Party these past four years that exposing it would be a field day for journalists.

If there were journalists.

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
They are in no way setting him up... no WAY!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://dailycaller.com/2020/1...voters-dont-deserve/

“This is the number one thing that I’ve been asked about from viewers in the past couple of days,” KTLV anchor Ross DiMattei said to Biden of the court packing issue at a campaign stop in Las Vegas.

“Well, you’ve been asked by viewers who are probably Republicans who don’t want me to continue talking about what they’re doing to the court right now,” Biden shot back.

“Sir, don’t the voters deserve to know where you stand…,” the reporter began to ask.

“No, they don’t deserve,”

Biden began, before trailing off. “I’m not going to play his game,”

Posts: 19561 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The Republicans need to just play that soundbite on a nonstop loop.

What a piece of shit.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post