SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 630
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wish Pence would take a page from the Trump playbook and absolutely attack and eviscerate this ridiculous moron. She and her team would never see it coming given Pence's regular demeanor.

He needs to expose her super leftist agenda and idealism, the real Kamala politically and who drives her.

Biden won't finish his first term, She's who people are voting for or against in this election.

Posts: 23564 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
So the left is now pro wall?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15727 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to Pence calmly dismantling Harris.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
Looking forward to Pence calmly dismantling Harris.

Just as he did to that smirking asshole Tim Kaine 4 years ago. I swear Kaine was trying to channel Tim Burton's Joker with the faces he kept making.

Posts: 33862 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Putin on biden...

https://thehill.com/policy/int...nti-russian-rhetoric

So Putin is acting like biden is tough on Russia, so Biden gets elected because Putin already has Biden in his pocket.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5135 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Biden drew one his biggest crowds....excep they were Trump supporters Big Grin

Video in the link.

https://twitter.com/AllieRaffa.../1313574327397253120

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Watch this 2-minute clip from Clarence Thomas' confirmation hearings. You can see that Joe Biden has always been brain damaged. He thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, but he's actually the dumbest guy in the room.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1311080449717022722

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24170 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
"Set Decorations" in place for tonight. HA!!

On a positive note, glad to see it looks like Bernie found a way to stay involved.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12440 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
So according to that Nate Silver asshole, Biden's got an 84% chance of winning the election.

You'd think he'd have unfucked himself after failing so miserably the last time around.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I’m trying to watch the debate but I can’t stand looking at that snarky smiling face or listening to that voice from that bitch Mad Mad Mad...I’m turning it off before my BP pops a vessel Eek

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Don't turn it off - Pence is the one staying cool and delivering the goods; you can tell Kamala's spending more time trying (poorly) to think on the fly.

The killer clue? Look for how many times she uses vapid, empty phrases that might serve as emphasis if she had said anything of substance (although she generally hasn't) and then repeats them when she has the time to take another approach or raise another issue.

The second clue is actually her voice. When she's confident or delivering a set speech, she speaks clearly from down in her chest. When she's trying to think while talking, her voice suddenly gets very, very nasal.

Hang in there - this looks like its going to be a good night so far.

ETA: Now she's going passive when Pence interjects the truth and she's sitting there looking like she has no idea what to say. Anything could happen over the course of the debate, but Pence clearly has the ball now and is just as clearly running with it. She could've shut him down oh so easily early on, but it took her a while to object to the interruption. Not lookin' like a boss at all, there.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I think Kamala should change her name to "Ipecac" (the medicine that causes you to puke). Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Pence is tearing her apart!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Pence is tearing her apart!

Indeed! Pence is a stud.

Posts: 3241 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
She disgusts me in many ways. Hard to watch, but you need to know the enemy.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10911 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ She's a ghoul. I know I'm biased, but dang she is truly a nasty woman.

Anyone who can lie so effortlessly and emphatically has evil in her heart.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30425 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but that's the cool part - all Pence has to do is stay relaxed and stay on message (and he's damned good at that), and Harris will just freak out more and more. Did you catch the all-too-fake-teary reference to "our fallen heroes"? He makes her lies obvious and she makes her fake emotions (and apparent lack of preparation) obvious.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Haven’t watched but about 15 min, but wow is Harris getting taken to the woodshed. Pence is kicking some ass.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8221 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
Haven’t watched but about 15 min, but wow is Harris getting taken to the woodshed. Pence is kicking some ass.

The man is certainly measured. I'm sure his past experience as a radio host doesn't hurt.

ETA:
This nasty woman just lied straight for 2 mins. Impressive.

Haha, text from my wife a few mins ago, and she doesn't follow American politics very closely.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30425 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post