SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Haha, what a jackass.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
LOL! Just saw a Biden ad that said he helped guide the country through the ebola epidemic.

An epidemic that never got to the US. Or anyone outside Africa. A disease that has a super low transmissibility.

Yep, thanks for your leadership with that, Joe.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
LOL! Just saw a Biden ad that said he helped guide the country through the ebola epidemic.

An epidemic that never got to the US. Or anyone outside Africa. A disease that has a super low transmissibility.

Yep, thanks for your leadership with that, Joe.
Ya seen the one where an injured soldier says that Biden was responsible for getting them MRAP's in Iraq? Almost fell down laughing when I heard that one.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Got my ballot in the mail today. Plus the previous resident’s. I’m curious how many more I’ll get.

On the bright side, it’s California.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3619 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
One news station here is reporting Biden extending his lead over Trump in Michigan. Roll Eyes

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
One news station here is reporting Biden extending his lead over Trump in Michigan. Roll Eyes

Yeah, well, one "news" station here was reporting on the "large" crowd at a Harris/Biden rally hosted by Bernie.

Wow, 180 cars. Yeah, "large"

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-protestors-n2577528

Biden:

"I'm going to do what I've done in the past: I'm going to bring all these interests together: peaceful protestors, police chiefs, police officers, the police unions as well as the civil rights group – in the White House,"

"And sit down and decide what are the things that need to be done to improve and help police officers?"

xxxxxxxxxxxx

why ?

peaceful protesters and police don't have a problem

for the rioters and looters, the only "improvement" needed for police is to let them do their jobs, and stop radical Soros type prosecutors from going after the wrong people

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
It's the beer summit all over. I'm telling you, Biden's recycling as much of the Obama Administration's history in office as possible for this campaign.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
When The Politico guy (I used to call them The Obamico) isn’t impressed, you know you have problems. Big Grin

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
My BIL suffers from TDS. Last time I spoke to him I mentioned Biden's tax boost and he mentioned that the Democrats always spend the taxes collected wisely. Roll Eyes I finished our phone call reminding him when Obama was president I was paying almost 4.25 a gallon here in Texas and now 1.62. He said it was all worth it. Loons

Posts: 5297 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden stumbles by claiming ‘210 million’ died from coronavirus

https://nypost.com/2020/10/05/...ed-from-coronavirus/

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said during a town hall debate on Monday night that “210 million” people have died of the coronavirus — before quickly correcting himself.

Biden was speaking to NBC’s Lester Holt just hours after President Trump, who is infected with the coronavirus, returned to the White House and said that “maybe” he has suddenly become immune.

“I would hope that the president having gone through what he went through, and I’m glad he seems to be coming along pretty well, would communicate the right lesson to the American people,” Biden said.

“Masks matter. These masks, they matter. It matters. It saves lives. It prevents the spread of the disease… two hundred and ten million — 210,000 people have died. You have, you know, about 1,000 people a day getting the coronavirus. Fifty thousand, I mean — so it’s a great concern.”

Last month, Biden made a similar gaffe when he said that 200 million people had died from the virus — at the time the number was only 200,000.

President Trump told Americans he was feeling better on Monday evening after spending three nights at Walter Reed Medical Center after he and others in the West Wing contracted the virus.

posted Hide Post
Critics tear into Joe Biden for saying wealthy people were able to stay home during lockdown because 'some black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...k-grocery-shelf.html

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/ForAmerica...ck-women-re-n2577530

video at link

Joe Biden: “Even Dr. King’s assassination did not have the worldwide impact the George Floyd’s death did.”

and re above post:

“The American public, the blinders have been taken off…They're saying, 'Jeez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The blinders have been taken off. you bet.

We need a new word. "Pandering" doesn't begin to describe what Biden does

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Biden is a flat out racist and always has been and has never been very inclined to take much precaution in hiding it. I’m anxiously waiting to see how much of the black vote Trump gets this time around.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of np149
posted Hide Post
James Woods is a National Treasure!

Embeded YouTube link

If that were filmed at a backyard party here with a commoner, a criminal investigation would be launched, protective services would be ramming microscopes up asses, and prosecutors would be lining up to stick the old guy under the prison.

Crickets from the left...

Posts: 236 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Reading further into that article, it sounds like Biden also was floating some number of 60,000 nurses and first responders, presumably Hispanic (to judge by the content of his sentence) who bravely saved us all and allowed him to stay in his house.

For reference, there are nearly 3 million nurses in this country.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by np149:
James Woods is a National Treasure!

Embeded YouTube link

If that were filmed at a backyard party here with a commoner, a criminal investigation would be launched, protective services would be ramming microscopes up asses, and prosecutors would be lining up to stick the old guy under the prison.

Crickets from the left...

That's unbelievably sick, even for that creepy monster!!! Mad

What a pedophile!!!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sickening video of a woman's rights being literally trampled during Bernie's stumping for Biden in Michigan.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden to Girls: I Want to See Them Dance ‘When They’re 4 Years Older’

Joe Biden visited the Little Haiti Cultural Center in Miami on Monday and told a group of young girls he wanted to see them dance “when they’re four years older.”

Joe Biden made several stops in Florida on Monday as polls show Donald Trump more favorable among Hispanic voters this year than he was in 2016, the Miami Herald reported.

During Biden’s visit to the community center, a group of traditional Haitian dancers, who appeared to be of various ages, gave a performance.

“Good news is, for me, I’m here. The bad news for you is I’m coming back,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ance-four-yrs-older/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post