SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
The ads on cable say the same.

Getting really annoyed with flipping food network.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Good. All Trump has to do is show the work he's already done and make an offhand comment about "Slow Joe". Once a few interns put it together, it'll be everything from a stump speech to a TV ad to a T-shirt to a bumper sticker. Never argue with someone who's against you and yet insists on making your job easy.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Biden's dramatic change to retirement accounts could reduce their availability, industry warns

https://www.washingtonexaminer...ility-industry-warns

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Perry:
Fox is broadcasting Biden speaking in Grand Rapids. He's talking about bringing back overseas jobs, buying American, etc. He ought to be wearing a MAGA hat. He's literally parroting everything President Trump has already been doing. Shameless!

The only thing Biden brought back from China was his son carrying a billion and a half dollars.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12659 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
And there it is.... The other shoe drops

https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/...arge-of-gun-control/

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
And there it is.... The other shoe drops

https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/...arge-of-gun-control/

Pardon me, but that’s an article from March... Roll Eyes

Posts: 2324 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This thing during the debate where Biden put both hands up near his face and pointed at the camera while speaking drectly into it- man, that's so freakin' weird and oddball and clumsy. Obviously, a coached maneuver provided to him and he looks like some angry old neighbor lecturing those damn kids playing in the street. Talk about a guy who can't connect with the American people.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised he didn't tell us to put a tape on the record player and relax.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
In June, Johnson called for a black independent party, citing Joe Biden’s now-infamous “you ain’t black” comment.

I like that idea. That will effectively split the black vote away from the democRAT party and take away a guaranteed voter base from that party.

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Obviously, a coached maneuver provided to him and he looks like some angry old neighbor lecturing those damn kids playing in the street. Talk about a guy who can't connect with the American people.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I had the exact same reaction. He had some really bad coaching. Now, Reagan knew how to do that stuff.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden is now running Bernie type ads. Free shit for everyone. Take it from the rich and redistribute the wealth.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Biden is now running Bernie type ads. Free shit for everyone. Take it from the rich and redistribute the wealth.

Rich people are the ones that make more than $15 an hour.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

No kidding. One ad was so absurd I laughed out loud. $15,000 tax credit for home buyers. Social security checks will be over $1300 more. Hourly workers will make $14,000 more per year? I mean, wtf? And at the end of the ad..."The wealthy will pay more" or something like that. Who believes these juvenile fantasies?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:

No, rich people have jobs.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:

No, rich people have jobs.

LOL - you're right.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I just saw a "Biden Plan" ad, he's giving away the store. Maybe if he'd mentioned just one or two giveaways, some would buy it but just about everyone is getting a piece of the pie. It's like a political ad lampoon.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just received via USPS a large colored brochure that is anti-Trump and Pro Biden. I am a Registered Republican. I was pissed and it stated that it was sent by the Lincoln Foundation without permission of the Biden folks!!! Oh sure it was. I wanted to send it back, but didn't think the USPS would do it.

Both sides are hitting Az. hard with mailers and TV ads. The Dems will NOT change my mind in any way!!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Here is Joe telling us how black people helped him during Covid Big Grin

https://twitter.com/robsmithon.../1313198125402722305

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16677 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post