SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Liberty Doll has a live stream scheduled to start at 7:40 but I am unclear whether she will be streaming the debate or providing live commentary on it.

https://youtu.be/p8l5WXV0EQo

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
He's been a lifelong diehard Democrat. Supported the party in the old days and says that compassionate caring can return with a Biden win and will never come back with a Trump win.

He thinks the current political atmosphere is one where Dems are only being forced to behave as they do and thinks calm will return if Biden wins. I think he's kind of dope if he thinks that's true.
Actually, that person doesn't 'think' at all if your comments are accurate. That's a Feelz person and exudes the moronic stupidity that has landed this country in the mess its in today. His best course of action is to simply stay home on election day.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Breaking News: Joe Bite-Me' Cleveland Train tour just started in front of fourteen people (including Security).

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/archives/ka...-harvesting-exposed/

Earlier this month, on September 8, the Biden campaign announced the appointment of Biden’s Texas political director, Dallas Jones.

Just 20 days later, a potentially major story is developing involving Jones and ballot harvesting.

This information comes from two separate affidavits filed Monday at the Texas Supreme Court. Both affidavits are from private investigators, one former F.B.I. agent, and one a retired Captain with the Houston Police Department. They allege under oath that Dallas Jones and others are currently hoarding mail-in and absentee ballots and ordering operatives to fill the ballots out for people illegally for the 2020 presidential election. These people include the homeless and senior citizens in nursing facilities, as well as dead people.

Dallas S. Jones is an entrepreneur, political commentator, and community activist.

Mr. Jones worked as Special Assistant to U.S. Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee

After leaving the public sector, Mr. Jones joined the NAACP.

he was named Deputy Director of Public Affairs for AT&T where he was responsible for the public affairs efforts for the company throughout the western region.

Affidavits:

“Based on interviews, review of documents, and other information, I have identified the individuals in charge of the ballot harvesting scheme. These individuals includes political consultant Dallas Jones who was recently hired by the Joe Biden for President campaign to oversee their Harris County initiative. District 13 Texas State Senator Borris Miles, who is the handler of Mr. Jones, political consultant Gerald Womack, and Precinct 1 Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis. One of the companies these individuals are using as a front for this operation is AB Canvassing, although there are others that have been identified that we are investigating.”

“I have in my possession video-taped interviews of witnesses attesting to the aforementioned people having groups of people completing thousands of absentee and mail-in ballots , including completing ballots for deceased individuals; illegally going into nursing homes, with the complicity of the nursing home staff, and filling out and forging the signatures of nursing home residents; signing up homeless individuals to vote using the ballot harvester’s address then completing the ballot and forging the homeless individual’s signature."

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4028 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
That's a real mystery there, isn't it Martha? Roll Eyes

I always have to laugh when liberals leave their leftist enclaves and are surprised....SHOCKED at Regular America out there! Big Grin

quote:

ABC's Martha Raddatz says she didn't see a lot of 'enthusiasm for Joe Biden' in cross-country trip

The Hill
BY JOE CONCHA - 09/29/20 02:41 PM EDT

ABC's chief global affairs correspondent Martha Raddatz reports “there wasn't a whole lot of enthusiasm for Joe Biden" during her recent 6,000-mile road trip across America, and that the economy is voters’ main focus.

The report from Raddatz comes as President Trump and Biden, the Democratic nominee, square off tonight in Cleveland in the first of their three scheduled presidential debates.

"Martha, you went on a 6,000-mile road trip across America to see what was on voters’ minds. What did you find out?" co-host Whoopi Goldberg asked Tuesday on "The View."

"A lot of people are talking about the economy more than anything else," Raddatz responded. "I was very surprised, Whoopi, because [in regards to] COVID when you cross the country, you wouldn’t really know it’s happening. I was really shocked at how few people were wearing masks in certain areas. It’s like 'I’m tired of this. I’ll just get back doing what I wanted to do before.’ ”

The economy will be one of six topics to be discussed during the debate moderated by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace, also including COVID-19, Trump and Biden's records, violence in U.S. cities, the Supreme Court and election integrity.

Raddatz also found that Trump supporters are shrugging off a recent New York Times report showing the former real estate mogul has paid little to no taxes over the past 15 years.

"The hardcore Trump voters ... they basically say Trump walks on water. Nothing will change their mind," Raddatz said. "In fact, this morning I called someone I talked to on the road trip about Donald Trump and the tax story. He said, 'Good for Donald Trump. As long as it wasn’t illegal, I want the name of his accountant.’ Those people, that solid base, are not going anywhere."

"I also found there wasn’t a whole lot of enthusiasm for Joe Biden," she added. "There’s a lot of enthusiasm among Democratic voters and some independents to get Donald Trump out, but not necessarily that enthusiasm."

Trump currently polls better on voter enthusiasm, with 59 percent of his voters in a survey earlier this month saying they are enthusiastic for their candidate to win while only 43 percent of Biden voters say the same about theirs.

At this time four years ago, the same Fox News poll showed that Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton led Trump on enthusiasm metrics, 44 percent to 35 percent.

Link

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Remember that Martha Raddatz was one of many journalists democrat activists that cried when Donald Trump won the election:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdlvUU_dsSc

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

Like it..

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Left leaning yahoo has multiple snippets of biden's performance during the debate, but nothing about President Trump. And supposedly pre debate donations of $3.8M went to biden, but nothing about President Trump.

Wonder if bloomberg and soros split the $3.8M?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Yahoo has the world view of a 15 year old girl. They have campaigned for Democrats much harder than Joe this cycle.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Speedbird
posted Hide Post
So I'm watching TV just now and a ~30 second Joe Biden for President commercial comes on. Really short and sweet. To summarize it has the stock footage of what looks like a typical union shop and an old lady at home. Then Candidate Biden says under his plan; the average hourly worker will see a $14,000/year increase in salary and the average retired person will see $1,300 more per month. "All paid for by big corporations".

WFT? Who believes and falls for this shit? Does anyone honestly think corporations could bear billions upon billions in tax increases and there would be no repercussions?

I find it insulting that someone would think I am ignorant enough to believe that.

Posts: 503 | Location: Fort Couch (VA) | Registered: December 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
From watching the debate last night I'm strongly guessing that Biden's banking on people's not remembering what happened the last time the Obama Administration tried to strongarm the healthcare industry, large corporations and banks into feeding his little vision of redistributive justice.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Speedbird:
So I'm watching TV just now and a ~30 second Joe Biden for President commercial comes on. Really short and sweet. To summarize it has the stock footage of what looks like a typical union shop and an old lady at home. Then Candidate Biden says under his plan; the average hourly worker will see a $14,000/year increase in salary and the average retired person will see $1,300 more per month. "All paid for by big corporations".

WFT? Who believes and falls for this shit? Does anyone honestly think corporations could bear billions upon billions in tax increases and there would be no repercussions?

I find it insulting that someone would think I am ignorant enough to believe that.

This ad plus a couple other Biden ads are played incessantly on Pluto tv to the point I have to suspend watching Pluto until this is over with. The message is easy enough to ignore it's the torturous repetition.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8531 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
The local radio station we sometimes have on at work is constantly drilling the Biden for Prez ads. Some rambling from Joe about “Trump and fear”. It does get old.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:

And considering that the year of the lowest increase in SS and the three years of no increase all occurred during the Obama/Biden years."It would also represent one of the program's smallest-ever increases, following a meager 0.3% increase in 2016 and three years of no increases in 2009, 2010 and 2015, according to the Social Security Administration."

The voters that fall for this at least in Michigan are the same ones that believed our Governor when she campaigned about the gas tax increase: https://www.detroitnews.com/st...diculous/3081060002/

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:

Unfortunately we all know some people that are stupid enough to believe it.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BET Co-Founder Robert Johnson Strongly Suggests He Won’t Vote For Joe Biden

https://www.dailywire.com/news...t-vote-for-joe-biden

Robert Johnson, the co-founder of BET, seemed to suggest he will not vote for Joe Biden in November, though he did not offer a direct endorsement of President Trump.

Speaking with CNBC, Johnson said that Tuesday night’s debate was a loss for the American people, adding that he will take the “devil I know” over the other one.

“This was like a schoolyard fight over who had the best-looking girlfriend,” Johnson said. “It was a waste of an hour and a half that gave no guidance, no direction at all as to where the country will go after this election. But having summed it up in that language, where I come out as a businessman, I will take the devil I know over the devil I don’t know any time of the week. And that seems to be what business people are confronting today.”

When CNBC anchor Rebecca Quick asked if Johnson was endorsing President Trump, he said that Americans are better off dealing with whoever is already at the helm of the ship. He did not directly endorse the president, but he severely criticized Joe Biden.

“I’m not endorsing anybody,” Johnson said. “What I’m saying is if I’m a businessperson, what you want more than anything else, particularly coming out of something as horrible as this pandemic, and its impact on not only the U.S. economy but the global economy, the more you know about who will be pulling the lever of economic growth, economic development, taxes, stimulus, regulation. In my opinion, you’re better off dealing with somebody you know where they’re gonna be than somebody you really have no idea what decisions they will make at such a critical time.”

“I absolutely do not know what Vice President Biden will do. I haven’t heard anything coherent out of what he said he would do,” he added.

Robert Johnson has been severely critical of the Democratic Party throughout this election cycle. In June, Johnson called for a black independent party, citing Joe Biden’s now-infamous “you ain’t black” comment.

“I’ve been convinced for a long time that 40 million African Americans who tend to vote as a bloc in one of the two parties limit their leverage in getting action from both parties,” he said. “I think it’s time that African Americans form an independent party, not be an appendage of one party or ignored by the other party, and using their leverage in a Democracy to say, ‘we stand for things that are principally focused on the 40 million African Americans,’ and not have that diluted by trying to be a part of another party where the interests may diverge, and oftentimes do diverge.”

“It’s been a fact that had AA interests been fully embraced by one or two of the dominant parties, we wouldn’t have the social, economic, racial issues that we have now,” he added.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Oj-ahZbkwbs" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That was pretty darn good, thanks.

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fox is broadcasting Biden speaking in Grand Rapids. He's talking about bringing back overseas jobs, buying American, etc. He ought to be wearing a MAGA hat. He's literally parroting everything President Trump has already been doing. Shameless!

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post