SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
.. He goes on to refer to the group of soldiers has dull or slow.

Serious or joking?

Posts: 8902 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Along with The Don firing aggravating responses to Sleepy. I’m anticipating the Donald using body English to confuse & infuriate Sleepy. Just can’t wait for this humiliation.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Chrissy Walace: Mr. President, tell us about you plans for Health Care for the citizens.

DJT: It will be good, really good! But not as good as the plan Hunter Biden gets from the Ukrainians! And he didnt even have to show up to work to get that plan did he Joe.

Slow Joe: Zzzzzzzzz, what was the question. I'm Joe Biden and this is my zzzzzzzz.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7281 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
.. He goes on to refer to the group of soldiers has dull or slow.

Serious or joking?

Dead serious. He said something like, "boy, we got a slow group here." Obviously he was trying to make a joke, but it was still typical Joe biden retarded. This video is from 2016 by the way.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Come on man!!!!!

Posts: 17501 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Come on man!!!!!

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Also, I hope during the debate, President Trump manages to work in the phrase, "you know- the thing". This will get a big laugh and will agitate Biden even further.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
There's an article over at msn's site written by the guy who posed as Trump for Clinton when she was 'training' for the debates that were part of the 2016 race. I'd quote excerpts, but the truth is they wouldn't be illuminating - the guy's still playing by 2008 rules and seems to think that we all believe Biden is as sharp as a tack and bursting with energy. Thing is, if they're printing that stuff then they're grasping at straws.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also, I hope during the debate, President Trump manages to work in the phrase, "you know- the thing". This will get a bog laugh and will agitate Biden even further.

^^^^^^
I hope so. Good coaches will help with this. I remember the debate between Quayle and Lloyd Benson. Benson was told the Kennedy comparison would arise. From 1988:

Posts: 17501 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Saw this tonight online, not sure how true it is but it’s plausible he would try to have something like this at next week’s debate:

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This was an interesting breakdown of him interacting with someone at the CNN town hall and a body language expert’s take on it:

Body Language – Biden Town Hall, Earpiece Assistance

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
An earpiece can be a two-edged sword if it interrupts the thinking process of the person wearing it. If Biden's staff is feeding him answers then my WAG would be that it would be fairly obvious in Biden's delivery.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
Aderol

^^^^^^^^^^^^
You mean Adderall? Speed is not gonna help a person with mild cognitive disorder. Might help keep him awake. There is no drug on the market that helps. Sure, Namenda and Aricept are marketed at helping, but the outcome in five years is the same. Nursing home or what they now call Memory care.
I had a cousin just 2 years younger than I go into Memory Care. She only lasted about a year there. At the end couldn't walk or even make a coherent sentence. Very sad.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Saw this tonight online, not sure how true it is but it’s plausible he would try to have something like this at next week’s debate:

Trump's staff should be looking for such things!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the secret service can jam all electronic signals, you know, for the president's safety. Better yet, hijack the signal and mess with him by feeding him bad answers. Big Grin

Posts: 2706 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Not surprised at all. Wish there was a way to check him before the debate, but it wont matter. Still pisses me off though.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:
I wonder if the secret service can jam all electronic signals, you know, for the president's safety. Better yet, hijack the signal and mess with him by feeding him bad answers. Big Grin

Hacking his feed was the FIRST thing I thought of. It doesn’t even have to be absurdities to throw him off balance. Just cancel all noise and let Biden try and come up with his own material. That would be priceless.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15803 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
If Biden does wear an earpiece like that it would be super easy to jam that signal. Pretty sure the Trump team would have that covered.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5139 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I would hope that any team the President has would know* that in general interfering with legitimate wireless communications is a Federal crime. Would that apply to jamming someone’s earpiece feed during a debate? I don’t know and I don’t care because such things are not my responsibility, but illegal or not I would care whether such a thing were discovered and trumpeted to the world (NPI) in the weeks before the election.

* (Or at least be willing to do the G. Gordon Liddy thing behind bars for a time.)

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47698 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post