SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Don't worry. Joe has a plan to save us all from the COVID. Mandatory mask wear for all Americans imposed by EO.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...ear-masks-in-public/

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
smug beto says TX is biden's to lose.

https://news.knowledia.com/US/...b400c8b94b4f4ccb5d90

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Then when he loses Texas, we can all rip him a new one over it.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
Don't worry. Joe has a plan to save us all from the COVID. Mandatory mask wear for all Americans imposed by EO.

Well, Joe can take any such motion and cram it up his crack. Bolshevik douchebag.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I posted this in another forum. Not word-for-word, but the concept:

What if those who support Biden are actually allowing these gaffes to go public intentionally? You'd think a pre-recorded ad would have multiple takes to get it right, but a recent ad had Biden flub the very first sentence. And they let it go to air.

What if his "team" of supporters is actually sabotaging him? Biden seems to be a lock on getting the Democrat nomination, but what if by August (when the convention takes place) he is no longer seen as able to receive or accept it? Wouldn't the convention then have to go to the floor for nominations? Delegate count is tossed aside (kinda, sorta, except remember that Sanders still has delegates bound to him... hmmm?) and the nomination would have to come from the floor. Who, then?

Well, Sanders has an edge because of his delegate count. He also isn't bound to Biden's pledge to have a black woman for a running mate. The trouble there is, of course, that many mainstream Democrats will object to a non-Democrat carrying the party's banner.

But it's now an open field. And with the election now only a couple of months away, old strategies have to be abandoned and new ones formulated. Debates? Well, our candidate didn't have the time to prepare, so let's just not have any debates. Or, let's just make them a greater charade than they already are. Oh, and fewer of them, for sure.

It's all blue-sky speculation, of course. But I can't see how the Democrats can even imagine pulling this joke across the finish line.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's all blue-sky speculation, of course. But I can't see how the Democrats can even imagine pulling this joke across the finish line.

Yes, speculation. Biden will 99% likely be the nominee.
His gaffes don't matter to those who will vote for him.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Yes, speculation. Biden will 99% likely be the nominee.
His gaffes don't matter to those who will vote for him.

And then what?

25th Amendment? I keep hearing the plan is name Moochelle as the VP candidate, and then having Biden move aside once he's elected, so we can have another Obama administration...

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ That's how you know that what you're hearing is completely off-track - no one's publicly pushing for her to be considered, and the Dems can't afford to treat the Bernie Bros that cavalierly unless they can be absolutely certain the Dem nominee will win and there isn't much time before the election.

If you're willing to consider the possibility that some shadowy someone somewhere is implementing some brilliantly nefarious scheme, then why would you not be willing to consider the possibility that the Dems simply don't quite know what to do?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
If that demented idiot is elected, they'll simply leave him there as a sign post for four years while radicals in the background call the shots. Whoever is chosen as Biden's VP will be the left's 2024 candidate since Biden would no way run again.

But that moron won't be elected.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
If that demented idiot is elected, they'll simply leave him there as a sign post for four years while radicals in the background call the shots.

Yes, exactly. He may be elected President but he won't really BE President. The Dems don't care about that.
Remember, in 2016 Hillary was the Dems nominee. For all of you who are absolutely certain that "that moron [Biden] won't be elected", keep this in mind: Hillary was widely hated, even by many Democrats who refused to vote for her. Biden doesn't have that problem with Democrats.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
biden's ADMITTED corruption in regards to ukraine is all but forgotten now...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
[QUOTE]His gaffes don't matter to those who will vote for him.

Took me awhile, but I finally came to the same conclusion.
I thought he must be replaced, nobody would vote for this fool.

Joe, does not matter he is a nonentity.

The Left is voting for the Democratic Party, which is offering to provide them their utopian world, where everyone is equal, except for those who disagree with them.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I would be shocked if Biden won the nomination.
I fully expect him to be the summertime punching bag and for Hildabeast to show up on cue in the end.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Why Hill? She hasn't done much of anything lately, and the Dems still consider her the only credible explanation for what is to them an utterly unaccountable loss to Trump in '16.

Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
He would sure know about losing Texas...

quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
smug beto says TX is biden's to lose.

https://news.knowledia.com/US/...b400c8b94b4f4ccb5d90

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
My crystal ball is out of order. Beyond that, I have seen far too much shocking stupidity from CA voters to assume that voters are rational. I suppose anything is possible.

I certainly hope that PDJT will absolutely crush Sleepy, Creepy Joe, even more definitely than he did Bill Clinton’s wife. I’ll continue to support our President and hope for the best. I’m cautiously optimistic.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
“People..have watched my..me on television. And they’ve watched and the more that Barack, the more that – excuse me – Donald Trump is out…” -Joe Bidementia.

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
My crystal ball is out of order. Beyond that, I have seen far too much shocking stupidity from CA voters to assume that voters are rational. I suppose anything is possible.

I certainly hope that PDJT will absolutely crush Sleepy, Creepy Joe, even more definitely than he did Bill Clinton’s wife. I’ll continue to support our President and hope for the best. I’m cautiously optimistic.

Dude, We (and I mean our Country!) need you to be 'Enthusiastically Confident', not just cautiously optimistic....This is a team sport, and Enthusiasm is Contagious! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Dude, We (and I mean our Country!) need you to be 'Enthusiastically Confident', not just cautiously optimistic....This is a team sport, and Enthusiasm is Contagious! Wink

Fair enough. I’ll keep sending support, keep laughing at Bidenmentia videos, continue laughing at liberals, and look forward to Amy (unless PDJT comes up with a better idea) replacing Ruthie if not in PDJT’s first term then in the second. Big Grin

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
We laugh at Bite-me gaffes and all but no one but us Trump supporters even care, amusing and astonishing as they are. Frown
You would think it would scare the shit out every American with the though of him at the helm.
The stakes are at an all time high and Trump needs to get in gear more and turn the tables or God help us all.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post