SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What will you have on your hot dog?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What will you have on your hot dog? Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Mustard, chopped/diced onion, relish & maybe a bit of cheese

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15327 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jgerge222:
Mustard,sweet relish,diced onions and shredded sharp cheddar on mine please. Sides of Bush's bourbon beans, crispy crinkle cut fries,and an ice cold Coke.

That sounds about how I like it. You can keep the cheese though.

People who put ketchup on hotdogs are the same people who eat pineapple on pizza Smile

Posts: 3921 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Usually some kind of spicy mustard, diced Vidalia onions, and good quality unpasteurized sauerkraut, the kind found in the refrigerated section (usually Bubbies). Sometimes instead of sauerkraut, I'll use Mrs. Campbell's or some other brand of hot chow chow relish.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Just some ketchup and a little cheese, please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
I am from WV. Southern WV, specifically.
Therefore, it will be chili and slaw on a hot dog.
It’s the law.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
When I can get them, I prefer a Koegel Vienna grilled

Yellow mustard, ketchup and vidalia onion

Coney style sauce, yellow mustard and vidalia

Slaw dog, with a sweetish slaw

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I start with a little mustard topped with chili, then a little onion and finally a layer of sauerkraut. Sometimes I’ll put a little cheese in the mix but not often.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
Chili , Cheese , Slaw and Onion. Period. Smile

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1490 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Chicago style all the way. High preference for Vienna Beef dogs but I guess I would settle for Nathans or National Hebrew if I got really hungry.

No ketchup on a hot dog, ever. Unless you are under the legal driving age. Big Grin

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I like mustard, diced onions, and sweet pickle relish on my dogs, or a "Detroit" Coney dog, topped with store bought Coney chili made with organ meats, diced onions, and mustard.

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mustard, Relish, cheese and franks hot sauce

When it's cooler i make chili and use the leftovers for chili dogs

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Just Sauerkraut.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
I’m simple, just a toasted bun, sautéed onions, and a cheap Bar S dog. If go high end it’s usually a natural casing dog, brioche bun, and sauerkraut with a little spicy brown mustard.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gray Poupon mustard mixed with sweet relish. That's it, everytime.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Charcoal grilled dog, bun toasted, Bertman’s Ballpark Mustard, ketchup, homemade relish.

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Simple mustard and occasionally relish.

Posts: 5695 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Mustard, onions, celery salt, gotta have the celery salt!!

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Sweet relish and Dijon

Posts: 13262 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Chili and onions please, few more onions, thanks.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5151 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Chicago dog all the way please. I could crush a couple of those right now. And no sides necessary. Just a tall glass of ice cold beer.

MY favorite too!! Cool

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post