SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JUNE KARMA: The First Sig Forum Watch!
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JUNE KARMA: The First Sig Forum Watch! Login/Join 
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I was throwing the ball for the dogs this AM, might as well throw my name in the hat too.......

Posts: 3865 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this Karma.
Billy

Posts: 287 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you for the opportunity to participate.

Posts: 3037 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
That watch would fit nicely on my wrist.
Please include me.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4605 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well shucks ! I'm in !

Posts: 4294 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thank you.

Posts: 147 | Location: Chapel Hill, NC | Registered: June 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Please include me. It would be an honor to wear that watch.

Posts: 843 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Include me, please.

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2162 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Need more time!
Thank you

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4659 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Watch junky here - please include me in your most generous karma.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1464 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of doublecorona
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you. Win or lose, I'm still buying one when available.

Deplorable NRA Life Member

Posts: 1058 | Location: Where my mind is not | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma. Please add me to the list.

Posts: 33151 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Thank you

Another wonderful Karma

Please toss my name into the hat as well

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5220 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Please include me -- thanks for the chance and the excellent karmas!

Posts: 5086 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Please count me in.

Posts: 1368 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
AWWWWWWW David you're better than the best!!

I'd love a chance to win this.

Thank you

Posts: 12003 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Dave, very nice Karma. Please enter my name.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 728 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in please

Posts: 670 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thanks

Posts: 515 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Awesome!
Please count me in.
Thanks

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8367 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post