SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JUNE KARMA: The First Sig Forum Watch!
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JUNE KARMA: The First Sig Forum Watch! Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted

Thanks for all your support and patience.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6073 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you Dave. Please include me.

Posts: 18151 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Well done. Gotta have one! Please include me.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30958 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
These things are so cool and it is so nice of you to do this. Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 573 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Awesome! Gotta have one!

By the way, Dave. That photo is huge. Here is a resized version of it if you feel like editing your image.

https://i.postimg.cc/GhbgmyBX/H4UmbeJ.jpg

Thank you Alan! I always have a hard time getting the size right.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6073 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post

God, Family, Country.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir, that is a great looking watch!

Posts: 24395 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at this, Dave. Thank you!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39324 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool design, very generous…please count me in.

Posts: 724 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Thank you Dave for doing this and everything else you do here. Please include me.

Posts: 1376 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this. Thanks, Dave.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6643 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
That would make a great gift, for myself!

Posts: 2048 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I'm in! If I don't with the karma, I'm gonna buy one!

Posts: 5822 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Me, me, me! Looks amazing Dave and thanks for the chance.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7166 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. Thank you!

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3588 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Please include me as well.

Posts: 815 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Maybe I can win one before I have to buy one! Thank you for doing this, David.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12409 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Add me to the list, please.

Posts: 4457 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
In, please and thanks!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 16036 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Please include me and continued thanks for your wonderful karmas.

Posts: 3829 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post