SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JUNE KARMA: The First Sig Forum Watch!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JUNE KARMA: The First Sig Forum Watch! Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I had a karma payback earlier this week from a celebration that got put back into place. Hopefully I'm even and can get back on her good side for this.

Love it!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12741 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
I don't enter for the watch karmas, as I don't often wear a watch.

But, for this one, I will make an exception. That came out great Dave!

Please put my name in the hat, and thanks for the chance!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4957 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thanks Dave!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Oh My...I'd really like to win this one.

Thank you for the generous karma

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14255 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Wow. Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 617 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
That looks amazing.

Please add my name

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16455 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
That is a fine looking watch. Thanks for the opportunity. Please include me in your karma.

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 882 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Please allow me to me included in the drawing and thank you for designing such a cool looking time piece.

Posts: 73 | Location: Des Moines, IA | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Please include me! Thank you!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1900 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10757 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Proud to wear it. Please include me Dave.

Thanks

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1443 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Bishop Of Death
posted Hide Post
I don't usually enter karmas, but this is too cool to pass up. Please add me to the list.

Under Construction

Posts: 370 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Been anxiously waiting for this…..great karma…please add my name as well Dave…..thank you!!

Posts: 3161 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I would love a chance!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8767 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Sweet. This one is going to be very popular. Thank you.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful watch! I am happy to be included in this generous karma. Thanks for the opportunity.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1360 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Woohoo! Please count me in. She's a beauty!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member of FPC, GOA, 2AF & Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2881 | Location: Tucson Sector | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me- this is a beautiful watch.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15863 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Cool! Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 7743 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
There are karma's and then there are SUPERKARMA's! This is one of the latter. Please include me, and may the goodness generated come back to you a hundred-fold!

Those of us who don't want to trust luck are waiting patiently for purchase details....

Posts: 6819 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post