SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JUNE KARMA: The First Sig Forum Watch!
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JUNE KARMA: The First Sig Forum Watch! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thanks for the chance at an awesome Karma!

ARman

Posts: 3221 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
This would be an AMAZIMNG win! Please add my name!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2528 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
What heck!i might as well toss my hat in the ring for this great Karma.
Thanks David !
sigguy(the 1st)

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5307 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous Karma for a GREAT watch!

Please throw my name in that please for a chance!

Thank you, Dave!!

Posts: 3598 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please!
Thanks.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3163 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Dave, it's a great watch.
Please include me in the karma.
Thanks!

Posts: 18437 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1047 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
preten2b,

You are the winner of the first Sig Forum watch! Please email david@mimisjewelryinc.com with your address! Next one will come up in the next few days!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6073 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Incredible! Right now the words don't quite cover the gratitude! many thanks

Email sent.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2089 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post