SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JUNE KARMA: The First Sig Forum Watch!
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JUNE KARMA: The First Sig Forum Watch! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please put me in

Posts: 199 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KPSquared
posted Hide Post
Please consider me for the Karma.

Thanks,
KPSquared

Posts: 811 | Location: Ft. Knox, KY | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mad mike
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this.
Thanks!

Posts: 209 | Location: D/FW, Texas | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1385 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Posts: 440 | Location: Utah | Registered: March 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a great looking watch! Please include me...

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3529 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
well that's cool and I need a watch.

Posts: 5684 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MaSigchist
posted Hide Post
Nice watch - In for this...

-Scott

-NRA Pistol Instructor
-NRA Shotgun Instructor
-NRA Range Safety Officer
-NRA Metallic cartridge & Shotgun Reloading Instructor
-MA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 917 | Location: Greenfield, MA USA | Registered: May 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
YES! Please add me

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 632 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 247 | Location: GA. | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
It would be super awesome to win the inaugural SIGforum watch. Please include me for consideration and thank you for your amazing and ever present generosity!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5625 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
Please include me! And if I don't win, how do I buy one!

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6167 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Add me please. Thanks for your contributions to the forum.

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1106 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not quite right
Picture of P220forever
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the hat and thank you, Dave.

Posts: 10039 | Location: Henderson (Vegas), Nevada | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Great watch and thanks for a chance, Dave.

Posts: 4224 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you Dave; please put my name in the hat and thank you…Semper Fi

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 823 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please ! I would be honored to wear this . Thanks Dave for your Karmas. They are alway appreciated.

Posts: 4451 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Yes, please add me to this generous Karma!

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21932 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Please include me! Thank you for doing this, hopefully I’ll get one, one way or another Big Grin

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2570 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please include me.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3460 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post