SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JUNE KARMA: The First Sig Forum Watch!
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JUNE KARMA: The First Sig Forum Watch! Login/Join 
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
wow, please count me in
thank you

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2041 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Yes…ohhhh so yes…it’s basically two of my most favorite things combined!!!

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11465 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh very nice. Please include me. Thanks you!

Posts: 1082 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
I never enter these Karma things but on this one I'll make an exception. Please include me sir and thank you!

Posts: 1301 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Very generous David, please enter me as well.
Thx!

Posts: 3587 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot Dave , I love Citizen Ecodrive, please count me in .

Sig 556
Sig M400
P226 Tacops
P229 Legion
P320 X compact

Posts: 467 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Dave, you’ve hit it out of the park once again.
Please include me, with many thanks.

Posts: 3865 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please include me

Posts: 5586 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Very cool Dave! Count me in!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this one! Thanks for your generosity.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1753 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Oh, I am so in!
Thank you for another very generous karma
SPG

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 703 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is amazing, so cool. Please add me, thank you.

Posts: 5202 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
It’s time for me to jump in.

Great karma!

0:01

Posts: 4290 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be honored to win the first of these Karmas, this is just wonderfully done. Thanks again, David; please include me.

Posts: 224 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
That is one fine looking watch, please include and Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
This is just too cool. Please add me to the list. As always, thank you for your generosity!!

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1380 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Also, if I don't get picked let me know when to pick up for purchase. Smile

Posts: 84 | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in the karma.

Thanks Dave.

Posts: 333 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: August 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thank you for everything you do for Sigforum. Smile

Posts: 635 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
That's awesome! -- please do include me! Thanks Dave!

Posts: 11433 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post