SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I was in San Fran in '96 for fleet week...memories are kinda hazy but I would still make a great witness. Honest.

The Grassley letter peaks my interest. Looks like they may be fighting back a bit. Combined with the Hatch letter I'm gonna say they are not sitting around waiting until the report comes out.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Christine Ford is racking up gofundme $

By Friday morning two of the GoFundMe campaigns for Blasey Ford had raised a combined $683,589 and had stopped accepting donations.

Donations to one page jumped from $179,000 before her testimony on Thursday morning to $485,555 by Friday afternoon. Other campaigns for Blasey Ford were still active on Friday, with donations streaming in.

https://www.marketwatch.com/st...dme-pages-2018-09-28

It's such crap that people like this kook will come away from this with profit in hand.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Since we are on he GoFundMe topic, there is one for Brett Kavanaugh’s Family as well.

Its jumped from $60K right after the hearing (when I kicked in $100) to just past $277K today.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
You know for all this "me too" and false claims: a few months ago a drunk female made false complaint against one of the male officers I supervise. Lucky for the officer everything was recorded on video. It was right around the same time a couple false complaints were made against other officers that made it into the lame stream media. Based on all this crap, I am thinking of a new business venture: a smart phone app called Third Party which will record both parties consent for sexual activity via voice and fingerprint. Even have an option for secure private recording for any future claims and litigation.

Third Party for your protection.

Get an endorsement deal with Trojan so:

Third Party and Trojan for your maximum protection.

Posts: 3989 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Damn, there's my retirement plan!

A few years back I was at a conference in San Francisco and went out to eat at a higher end restaurant downtown I think it was...but I'm not sure. Anyway, at one point I got up to go to the bathroom and upon exiting the can I ran into Diane Feinstein who pushed me against the wall and grabbed my crotch. She said, "If you tell anyone I'll ruin you." I was scared to death! I don't remember if anyone else witnessed it, but it happened!

Now. How do I start a Gofundme account?

I saw it! I will back your story. I just can't remember what year it was, or the restaurant we were at, or how I got there or got home or anyone else that was there.

Hey, i remember hearing about this even though I have never met you until now. You seem trustworthy and very credible. I believe you.

This is how this works right? Do i ask now or later for my payment money?

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
What will be real interesting is watching the dem response as the week progresses. If they get louder and more outrageous it is because the investigation is not going the way they expected and may be getting to close to the truth than they are comfortable with.

I know this is a supplemental to the standard background and the senate can see it but I wonder if it will be made public.

posted Hide Post
quote:

By Friday morning two of the GoFundMe campaigns for Blasey Ford had raised a combined $683,589 and had stopped accepting donations.

Donations to one page jumped from $179,000 before her testimony on Thursday morning to $485,555 by Friday afternoon. Other campaigns for Blasey Ford were still active on Friday, with donations streaming in.

This would be an easy way to launder money to buy a victim.

This will only encourage unprovable allegations in the future. It easier to win here than it is at the horse race or the lottery.

Posts: 12824 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking that the Dem's war room strategy after the Ford-Kavanaugh hearing will be the Devil's Triangle and whether Judge Kavanaugh committed perjury under oath when stating that it is a drinking game. Is that the type of question one would expect the FBI will ask Mark Judge? I believe Judge Kavanaugh is innocent of the sexual assault charge, I just hope he wasn't lying about the meaning of something as insignificant as a yearbook entry.

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump takes a shot at Feinstein

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk...3284681855813406.mp4

Posts: 19658 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P229 357SIG Man:
I'm thinking that the Dem's war room strategy after the Ford-Kavanaugh hearing will be the Devil's Triangle and whether Judge Kavanaugh committed perjury under oath when stating that it is a drinking game. Is that the type of question one would expect the FBI will ask Mark Judge? I believe Judge Kavanaugh is innocent of the sexual assault charge, I just hope he wasn't lying about the meaning of something as insignificant as a yearbook entry.

Why are you bringing that up? Does it mean something else to you?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Who knows what any of the witnesses will say. If Mark Judge says something different so what? Mark Judge has already admitted he is damaged goods. This is not going to be about the meaning of devils triangle anyway. IMO Mark Judge will say as little as possible beyond what he has already said. This is all about further delays.

Posts: 9775 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
This would be an easy way to launder money to buy a victim.

^^^ Yes, how true is this!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Never underestimate these commie bastards. I'd bet my last dollar that this is what they are hoping for.

Posts: 20200 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fatmanspencer:
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Damn, there's my retirement plan!

A few years back I was at a conference in San Francisco and went out to eat at a higher end restaurant downtown I think it was...but I'm not sure. Anyway, at one point I got up to go to the bathroom and upon exiting the can I ran into Diane Feinstein who pushed me against the wall and grabbed my crotch. She said, "If you tell anyone I'll ruin you." I was scared to death! I don't remember if anyone else witnessed it, but it happened!

Now. How do I start a Gofundme account?

I saw it! I will back your story. I just can't remember what year it was, or the restaurant we were at, or how I got there or got home or anyone else that was there.

Hey, i remember hearing about this even though I have never met you until now. You seem trustworthy and very credible. I believe you.

This is how this works right? Do i ask now or later for my payment money?

#believehim #payme #ifisayititmustbbetrueevenifihavenoproof

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15261 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm bringing it up because in catching up on the hearing, I saw where Senator Whitehouse questioned the judge on it. I've never heard of it, I looked it up online and it referred to a threesome and I didn't see any reference to it being a drinking game. Like Gustofer said "Never underestimate these commie bastards"

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
What it means now may be totally different from what it meant 35 years ago. I've never heard the term used in any reference other than the geographical location in the Atlantic Ocean.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Oh nice, "Flake and Coons on how to overthrow the republic in three easy steps".

Glad no one watches 60 Minutes anymore.

I wouldn't even use new rope.

As a note be mindfull of any online definition of "devils triangle". Sites are easily changed to fit the current leftist narrative (for example wikipedia).

Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
What it means now may be totally different from what it meant 35 years ago. I've never heard the term used in any reference other than the geographical location in the Atlantic Ocean.

flashguy
Yes, for example the term "back door man" had a much different meaning when the song "Back Door Man," was originally written in 1960, and then when it achieved huge popularity with The Doors cover in 1967, than the meaning attributed to that term a few decades later. However, even in the mid and late 80s I understand the terms "Devil's Triangle" (or the more common "Devil's Threeway") and "boof" to carry the same meaning most recognize today.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
another example of how these scum bag DEMs handled this. (seen at CT)

A few pages back there is a post about a man who described a false sexual assault claim against Kavanaugh. That report came straight to Senator Whitehouse. What did Sen Whitehouse do w the info ?

DEM Whitehouse sends it straight to a reporter

now:
"Grassley asked the FBI and Justice Department for a criminal review of the statements"

Posts: 19658 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

flashguy
Yes, for example the term "back door man" had a much different meaning when the song "Back Door Man," was originally written in 1960, and then when it achieved huge popularity with The Doors cover in 1967, than the meaning attributed to that term a few decades later. However, even in the mid and late 80s I understand the terms "Devil's Triangle" (or the more common "Devil's Threeway") and "boof" to carry the same meaning most recognize today.

Look at the term "corn hole"...when I was in high school it was a crude vulger term that meant screwing somebody in the butt hole (to be Frank)...BUT now it's a kids game where you try to throw a corn filled bag into a 4" hole in a piece of plywood. I like the new non sexual connotation...but I refuse to use it around others to describe the game based on what it meant in 1970...I call the game "bean bag toss"...the old term still sounds nasty and perverted to me...people look at me if I'm effing nuts when I explain. Times and definitions change...as in Senator Whitehouse will NEVER ENGAGE in a game of "corn hole" with me (old high school term) unless I am tied down securely with the chance of retribution quickly following when I'm untied and able to walk...BUT...we might engage in a friendly game of "beanbag" toss" and have splendidly good time with no chance of death. Like I said, times and definitions change.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post