SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Sen Hatch ltr to FBI Dir Wray

yeah, well the "fair, thorough and expeditious" was "a bit" over the top, I won't argue that

Posts: 19661 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sorry, I'm lost. I need to be briefed. No wait, sorry. I'm already wearing underwear.

Someone fill me in. Uhh, he he. That is to say- give it to me straight.

Never mind.

Best post of the week, para. I literally laughed out loud. Thanks

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 226Reasons:
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Polygraphs are such hokey nonsense. What's next, a Ouija test or reading chicken bones?

quote:
Do you happen to follow Q

Is this a serious question? Surely not.

Actually it was? I'm guessing you are a skeptic?

I guess I assumed wrong. Q said to expect "the sky is falling" narrative over the next week. Following q is quite interesting.

Btw, I don't believe in oiuja boards.
Who or what is this "Q" you keep talking about?

Tighten your tinfoil hat, gather your Glenn Beck Signature Series prepper kit, call a priest who is well versed in exorcisms, and prepare to be, well, entertained, or something...

Some anonymous fuckstick (or a thousand of them, no one knows) claiming to have "Q level clearance", dubbed QAnon (get it?), started posting "mysterious inside information" to, get this, 4chan in October 2017. That's right, 4chan is where such truths are coming from.

You see, a pimp's love is very different from that of a square. Wait, sorry, wrong comedy...

You see, QAnon and a merry band of super secret patriots from deep inside the government are there fighting the good fight for regular people like us, and he/they have been leaking info and drawing parallels between various dates and events, which purportedly help lay bare the plot by Satanists (yes, seriously, "Satanists") and child sex trafficking rings (ala Pizzagate) being head up by, wait for it, the Clintons, the Obamas, and Putin, that all somehow ties into the Mueller investigation and more.

(I can barely contain my laughter right now).

Feast your eyes (three quick links from dozens):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e3KGT_YboSA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yTneDfIgFE8

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Spend an hour or so looking into it. I suspect you'll be entertained. Smile

It's a pox upon this country, the sane Right, and conservatism in general. 11:1 odds it's a brilliantly effective case of trolling the Right or a guy or three with delusions of grandeur.

Let's see how this plays out over the next few months. I hope to see you eat your words. Frankly I can't wait to see what Q is posting come to pass. But...nothing to see here.

Sorry to post this whole series of posts, but since it's more of a tangent I decided to do so for continuity sake.

Here's an link in case anyone wants to follow along in real time: https://www.neonrevolt.com/

Your head will spin, but that's about it.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226Reasons
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:

I prefer qmap.pub or qanonposts.com, strictly q and anon posts. Do I get a my tinfoil hat is tight cut for this lol

Posts: 1327 | Location: TN | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:

I prefer qmap.pub or qanonposts.com, strictly q and anon posts. Do I get a my tinfoil hat is tight cut for this lol

I'm not the cut man around here, but it wouldn't surprise me if one mysteriously showed up. Wink

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
BK will be confirmed. Flake will vote yes and when his confirmation is a sure thing three or four D will vote yes.
Lets stay positive guys and gals.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmnut:
BK will be confirmed. Flake will vote yes and when his confirmation is a sure thing three or four D will vote yes.

A big 100% on this Smile Smile Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
WWG1WGA!

Posts: 4726 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:

Yup. Not even going to watch the news on this shit until later in the week.

Of course the MSM will be gloom and doom, but in the end the Ds can only manufacture so much bullshit.

I just hope this motivates the base to convincingly make gains in the Senate (and House) and that the leaders start ACTING like we are the majority.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:

Yup. Not even going to watch the news on this shit until later in the week.

Smart. In fact, I'm inclined to do the same. Thankfully, I'll be very busy with work and travel next week, so hopefully won't even think on it too much.

And I'm glad to see that letter from Orrin Hatch. It reassures me that the White House and Republicans know that Ford's lawyers are dem operatives and up to no good.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30559 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Did Maxine Waters' Office Doxx GOP Senators During Kavanaugh Testimony?

How does a comment posted in August relate to something done earlier this week?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...-kavanaugh-testimony

Mike Tokes

@MikeTokes
Replying to @MikeTokes
UPDATE: When searching for activity associated with the House of Representatives IP's used in the doxxing of Republican Senators, we find a posted comment from August 22, 2018 registered to Kathleen Sengstock, the Senior Legislative Assistant for Representative MAXINE WATERS.

--------------------------------

There are a lot of IT guys here. Can anyone comment on whether or not it would be possible to narrow this down if it came from a government server?

https://twitter.com/MikeTokes/...-kavanaugh-testimony

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Next up on The U.S. Senate's Flying Confirmation Circus:

He's a warlock!

He turned me in to a Gingrich.

Well, I got better.

Posts: 11176 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
And I'm glad to see that letter from Orrin Hatch. It reassures me that the White House and Republicans know that Ford's lawyers are dem operatives and up to no good.

Same here. It was important to bring that to the Director Wray's attention.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24279 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Link to PDJT live rally in W. Virginia. Scheduled for 7 et start but running late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXFRrho5uCg

Posts: 4726 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
The Hatch letter touches on an interesting twist to all of this that should be obvious to anyone who cares. It is clear her lawyers hid the offer to interview her in California. The same lawyers who were recommended by DiFi and are working for free supposedly. Seems obvious these lawyers are answering to DiFi and not representing Ford's interest or wishes.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I'm going to proudly say this...a little over two years ago we (and I mean everybody on this forum or not, who felt/said/prayed the bitch Hillary Clinton would loose the election) were demonized, laughed at, poo-pooed, called names, ridiculed and basically dismissed as uncouth, backwoods, uneducated idiots by the GD democrats, MSM, and sometimes family and "friends" (just search YouTube for the meltdowns)...just look where we are today!...

The best economy ever!...

We are regaining our respect in this world after the setbacks we suffered over the last 8-12 years...

We are balancing our courts with qualified Judges who hold our Constitution high...

We are turning the tide of losses we have suffered under the former administration (I will not utter his name)...

And we have done this while facing the attacks of the "fifth column" of CNN, MSNBC, and the other outlets of the MSM...

WE ARE WINNING and will continue to do so...don't let these fuckers pull you down...we are on a roll (and by just looking at those and their tactics who are trying to stop it at all cost should let us know how much a threat we are Smile)

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
The same lawyers who were recommended by DiFi and are working for free supposedly.

Well, like they say, you get what you pay for.

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jerkyjer
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Hatch letter touches on an interesting twist to all of this that should be obvious to anyone who cares. It is clear her lawyers hid the offer to interview her in California. The same lawyers who were recommended by DiFi and are working for free supposedly. Seems obvious these lawyers are answering to DiFi and not representing Ford's interest or wishes.

Nah, they say they withheld it so she has an alibi for not giving testimony a week sooner.
It was all over the news, there’s no damn way she didn’t know it was an option. She needed time to train

War Eagle!

Posts: 209 | Registered: April 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I want to know which attorney was notified by the committee and then I want action taken against their license. They will then need to choose between their licenses or admitting their client committed perjury.

Posts: 113 | Registered: February 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
This whole thing is kubuki theater. BK will be confirmed, and a few Dems in tight races will vote for him. They cannot afford the Senate losses. Difi has had her aged carcass fed to the wolves and Flake took the hit for covering fire. You watch.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post