SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The sweet taste of victory, and even more so with this battle.

I can't even begin to address the incredible, shameful, idiotic behavior of the dems. I think they've made a tremendous mistake, and the timing is very bad for them.

Let's reward the Democrats this November.

Posts: 12699 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I heard a theory that Lindsey Graham finally found his balls since he doesn’t have McCain around anymore to bully him. Kinda makes sense!

Posts: 33829 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Looks like DiFi is defending herself saying she did not leak the letter.

How does it feel to be acccused you bitch?

And she's suing Depends because they promised her no leaks. It's right on the package.

Little behind in this very rapid thread, but I just laughed out loud a lot.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20830 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
. . . But I'm sure the $800K she has raised between her two Go Fund me accounts are taking some of the sting out of it.

Do you have links to those?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Yellow Jacket,

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
The left tried too hard. People will see right thru this despicable charade. Not only will Judge Kavanaugh be confirmed but this will cost the Democrats seats in November. Well played, asshats.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6142 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
She strikes me as an unstable person that the search and destroy team of the Dems found out about some time ago and then manipulated her.

Cindy Sheehan

Posts: 14660 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Regardless of how good or bad you think the lady questioning her was, there were plenty of holes that opened up in her testimony. Anyone else catch when she claimed to finally be able to run out of the room where the incident allegedly happened to the bathroom across the hall and from behind a locked door she described Kavanaugh and Judge "pin-balling" down the stairs? She used a visual reference to describe something that she couldn't possibly be seeing from behind a closed door or describe accurately simply from even hearing bump sounds from behind a locked door or possibly know what the source of the sounds she was hearing was? Also the whole being able to hear conversations that supposedly were going on downstairs after she heard them leave the room, again from behind a locked door when she couldn't remember if the music that was supposedly turned up loud across the hall was still loud?

Flying doesn't seem to bother her so much either when it's somewhere she actually wants to go.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
If she did specify a day, Brett could possibly refute it with his calendar entries "NO, gee, I was playing in a basketball game in Towson MD that night...couldnt have been me."

quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
"I can't remember the exact day"

This after stating she was on a tight schedule after her Grandmothers funeral needing to get to the airport, and they agreed to give her a polygraph at the hotel.

She backtracked looking at her lawyer and said "I can't remember the exact day.

Not sure what it means, but I can't imagine going for a polygraph on the day of your Granmothers funeral.

And if I did, I definitely would remember it.

The polygraph was TWO questions.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NRQ6XBuyCXA" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:
quote:
. . . But I'm sure the $800K she has raised between her two Go Fund me accounts are taking some of the sting out of it.

Do you have links to those?

Here's one: https://www.gofundme.com/help-christine-blasey-ford

And a story mentioning a half-million:
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/2...asey-ford-costs.html

God bless America.

Posts: 13507 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I heard a theory that Lindsey Graham finally found his balls since he doesn’t have McCain around anymore to bully him. Kinda makes sense!

Yeah, Rush Limbaugh stated this, that Graham got a bigger set of balls once McStain went bye bye.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Anyone else looking forward to "The Triggering" 2.0 soon?

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
Anyone else looking forward to "The Triggering" 2.0 soon?

I suspect the wailing and gnashing of liberal teeth will be just as epic if not more so than when Trump was elected. Wink

-Dtech

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Thank you vthoky I first seen it as reported by the Washington Times. The number is $600,000 not $800,000 my bad. Still not a bad haul unless those pro bono lawyers decide to come collecting anyhow once Kavanaugh is confirmed tomorrow.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8535 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
There are some very good people in the field of psychology, but there are also a lot of flakes. They become psychologists/psychiatrists because they are trying to figure out why they are so screwed up. Ford strikes me as one such. A mental/emotional wreck who is also a progressive activist (no surprise there). It makes her the perfect puppet for shameless ideologues. A special kind of useful idiot.

(BTW he won't be confirmed tomorrow. The committee will just vote in his favor and advance his name to the whole Senate. That vote will probably come mid-week next week.)

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Comin' for ya, Ruthie!!

Room Temperature Ginsburg

Posts: 107640 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
There are some very good people in the field of psychology, but there are also a lot of flakes. They become psychologists/psychiatrists because they are trying to figure out why they are so screwed up. Ford strikes me as one such. A mental/emotional wreck who is also a progressive activist (no surprise there). It makes her the perfect puppet for shameless ideologues. A special kind of useful idiot.

Agree! Especially how she would use her psychology background and scientific terms to explain her own testimony and memory lapses.

-Dtech

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And again, we have Trump to thank for this commie shitshow.

Time and time again, he has shown his undeniable knack of making Democrats froth at the mouth and go absolutely apeshit over the edge. I don't have to tell you guys that this wasn't an anti-Kavanaugh clusterfuck, but a Trump one.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
Hannity reporting Bob Corker will be a yes vote.

Good.
Corker... I have not forgotten, he publicly called for Trump to withdraw from his presidential campaign. I sent him an e-mail reminding him Trump was our ONLY hope. Then I reminded him that we put him (Corker) in office, and we could just as easily remove him if he he didn't get on the Trump Train.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoinRoller:
In her testimony today, she admitted they did remodel with two front doors. Not a big deal to me, seems like anything goes in Cali.

She said she housed Google interns. Wierd for a victim like that to have college boys in her house.

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can they bring any Congressional charges against Feinstein for withholding evidence?

Posts: 7020 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post