SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Military appreciation Karma - SIG Sauer P229 //// ** WINNER = chellim1 **
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military appreciation Karma - SIG Sauer P229 //// ** WINNER = chellim1 ** Login/Join 
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much! I'm a retired USAF veteran, serving from 1994-2019. My wife is a USAF veteran (1992-1997); FIL is a US Navy veteran (1967-1997), grandparents were both US Army WWII veterans. And my youngest is currently at Ft Moore (Ft Benning) for Basic Combat Training.

Posts: 1723 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
** WINNER = chellim1 **

Congratulations! And Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.

Q

Posts: 26553 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
congratulations chellim1!! happy thanksgiving!!

Posts: 2222 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Congrats chellim1!!! Awesome!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
congratulations chellim1... Happy Thanksgiving.. And lets us all remember the reason we celebrate this and the upcoming holiday season. ..................................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2031 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
chellim1, congrats! Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts: 1094 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!

Posts: 261 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Congratulations chellim1!

Thank you for your generosity Q!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6433 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations chellim1 !!! Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless to all !!! Smile Smile Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3072 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats chellim1!! Thanks for the fun chance, Q!

Posts: 1707 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
No way! I’ll alert my daughter. Awesome.
Thank you!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24191 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Awesome chellim! Mazel Tov!!!

Posts: 1997 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post