SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Military appreciation Karma - SIG Sauer P229 //// ** WINNER = chellim1 **
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military appreciation Karma - SIG Sauer P229 //// ** WINNER = chellim1 ** Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, USCG, Space Force, Army NG, Air NG, etc. - If you, or your family members, serve/served, you're eligible but must be registered (and participating member) before 3/30/2023.

Prize: This all German made and proofed in 2004 (AE date code) Legacy P229(9) that was imported by SIG USA in 2011. Bought it used from a member here. The original plastic grips have been replaced with the factory logo Piranha grips made by Hogue. If the winner is from a mag capacity restricted state, it will ship w/o the mags.

Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26553 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1…..dad was USN WW II and saw action in the South Pacific…Iwo Jima, Guadal canal and Leyte to name a few! Thanks for the chance at a great karma!

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Your generosity is next level; thank you for the opportunity.

USMC 1989-1993.
Semper Fi

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12356 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Lucky #2. I stood on the battlefields with my father in 1980...Normandy Bastogne, Luxembourg, Paris liberation. Thank you all veterans who served our great nation while in uniform!

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Deeds Not Words
posted Hide Post
That is incredibly generous—now retired after 30 years in our navy. Sail safe and Good Hunting!

Navy BMD: When "Aim High" isn't High Enough!

Posts: 64 | Registered: August 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for offering the military appreciation karma.
My Dad and his 5 brothers all served in WWII. One is still MIA.

PC

Posts: 1342 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
US Army 1969-1971

very generous!!!

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

Gene Hill

Posts: 626 | Registered: July 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What an incredible karma, Q. Thank you for your ongoing generosity.

My dad was a bit of an oddity. He was in the USN during the Korean War aboard a destroyer and helped provide support to the troops on the ground nearby. He passed when I was very young, so I never spoke to him of his specific Korean War experiences.

Posts: 1094 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Wow, very generous!

US Army ‘71-72 draftee 83F20

Please count me in!

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you.
US Navy 1968-1975
Please count me in also.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4242 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
1956 - 1960 USN
1960 - 1962 USNR

Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30769 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Nice!

US Army 87-97

Posts: 5362 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Q, very generous Sir!

USAF 1981-2003

Heavy Airlift 457X0 (Formerly 431X2)

Posts: 239 | Location: GA. | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
This all German made and proofed in 2004 (AE date code) Legacy P229(9) that was imported by SIG USA in 2011.

2011 was the year my daughter graduated from USNA. If I win, this will go to her.

Thanks, Q!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24191 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Thank you for a chance on a great karma!

Father: USN- WWII, Korea, CPO ret.
Brother: USN- Vietnam

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2043 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

How very generous of you.

Thanks.

Active Army 88-93
Reserves 94-12

Best,

Jake

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Terrific, this is great of you. My Dad was a captain in the Army Air Force, WWII, I served 1965-67 in the Army, stationed in Korea.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3409 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for entering me.

I served with the US Army 10th SFG(A)

My son is currently a US Army Caption serving in South Korea

Two nephews that are currently Navy Lt. commanders

Father, US Army helicopter pilot

Grandfather WWII served in the Pacific Theater

Posts: 1079 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Definitely a great Karma Q!!!

Posts: 1997 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for another very generous karma, Q!

Please count me in. U.S. Army, 1971-1974. Plus my father served during WWII in the European theater.

That P229 even has a set of one of my favorite grips on it Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post