SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chris Wallace out at Foxnews
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris Wallace out at Foxnews Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My thoughts are that the man is highly skilled at what he does. It's true that he turned on President Trump, but then, all jewish media did (CNN, NY Times etc etc) with 1 or 2 exceptions. Not sure why, maybe Ukraine...or perhaps other things we don't understand but likely Ukraine. Someone in Ukraine made almost 4 billion bucks of US aid disappear and Giuliani and the President were able to suck back almost $2 billion when the unrelenting attacks on them came. Could be a coincidence, but likely related.

In my view, Chris Wallace is one of the most highly skilled Journalists working today, plus he seems like a good guy. He's super talented and will most assuredly land on his feet once the CNN plus thing resolves.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^A lot to unpack there but let's start here...Jewish Media??? Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Is it Opposite Day?

quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
My thoughts are that the man is highly skilled at what he does. It's true that he turned on President Trump, but then, all jewish media did (CNN, NY Times etc etc) with 1 or 2 exceptions. Not sure why, maybe Ukraine...or perhaps other things we don't understand but likely Ukraine. Someone in Ukraine made almost 4 billion bucks of US aid disappear and Giuliani and the President were able to suck back almost $2 billion when the unrelenting attacks on them came. Could be a coincidence, but likely related.

In my view, Chris Wallace is one of the most highly skilled Journalists working today, plus he seems like a good guy. He's super talented and will most assuredly land on his feet once the CNN plus thing resolves.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

He may be skilled at something, but it ain't journalism. A true journalist should be unbiased / impartial, which Wallace isn't.

Q

Posts: 27621 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
My thoughts are that the man is highly skilled at what he does.
<slowly backs away from jimb888>...

Maybe it would be good for you to turn off the TV for a while?

quote:
It's true that he turned on President Trump, but then, all jewish media did ...
"Jewish media"... Wow.

quote:
In my view, Chris Wallace is one of the most highly skilled Journalists working today, ...
"Journalist"

Yeah, you definitely need to turn off the TV for a while.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
It’s not even 10 am and I’ve already had a good laugh. Thanks jimb!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4018 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23227 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chrissy should join Netflix.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2PAK:
Chrissy should join Netflix.

Nah. MySpace as their chief correspondent.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4018 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Chrissy Wallace is a lot of things

But it’s demonstrably false that he is a journalist

I wish him the worst in his future endeavors

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
...jewish media...
Ooh, a conspiracy.

Well, jim, we all have our crosses to bear. Razz

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Not when he asked Donald Trump in 2020 presidential debate the very same question he asked him in the 2016 presidential primary about whether he's for white supremacists. He didn't even put the same question to Joe Biden in light of Biden's many racist remarks and friendship with KKK Senator Byrd.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20079 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, he's a charlatan. I find his deceptiveness more contemptible than the open- and relatively honest- hatred for Trump of people like Don Lemon, Joy Reid and the other slithering worms.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
My thoughts are that the man is highly skilled at what he does.
Uhhhh...isn't 7:11AM a little early in the morning to be hittin' the hard stuff?? Just askin'...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, it's true. Wallace is good at his job: fertilizer salesman.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think we view the definition of 'Journalist' a bit different.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Been out with doctor's appointment and errands and now turn to sigforum for my daily fix.

O M G ! Eek

It's been 3 weeks since April Fools for one. Two, posting while under the influence is verbotten. Three, Jim may need medical attention. Roll Eyes

Wallace is a class A empty suit period.
Journalist my ass.... more like a self-righteous leftist political hack.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"...jewish media..."?

Shit, with controlling weather and managing space lazers, we aint got time for that shit...

Joos controlling weather

Jooz and them dang lasers in space

(Sorry ZMICHAEL, can't spel it owt. SPel checkers inop. Gonna hafta trust the link or do without...)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post