SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chris Wallace out at Foxnews
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris Wallace out at Foxnews Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Well, fuck him in the ass and feed him hotdogs.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7291 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Still, he acknowledged that some viewers may wonder why he did not leave earlier.
That would be me. I had wished he'd left FOX years ago so I wouldn't have had to occasionally deal with his BS.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Too bad he didn't take Cavuto with him.

Posts: 20600 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Wink

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26758 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Eek Big Grin

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Yes sir. Can't stand that douche nozzle either.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10993 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
But I can certainly understand where somebody would say, 'Gee, you were a slow learner, Chris.'

Much, much worse than that, Chris, willful ignorance.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8560 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

Never heard that one.

The first part sounds downright unpleasant, but what is wrong with hot dogs? Confused

Posts: 16204 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:

Never heard that one.

The first part sounds downright unpleasant, but what is wrong with hot dogs? Confused

No doubt those hot dogs are the ones from the picnics the type Gilbert Gottfried cited during the Friars Roast of "Sulu."

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:

Never heard that one.

I retained that phrase from waaaaay back in my early Army days. It was directed by my platoon sergeant towards a few higher ranking officers that did what officers did,,,issue dumb orders and cause more work. If it sounds derogatory then the result was achievedSmile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7291 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nepotism

The only reason anyone knows his name is because of his daddy. I do hope he gets reminded of this often. He doesn't deserve any of the fame he's achieved, none of it.

Posts: 109158 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Interesting, I never knew Mike Wallace was that assholes dad.

Posts: 18142 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
Interesting, I never knew Mike Wallace was that assholes dad.

It was a somewhat contentious, competitive relationship, bordering on toxic. For example --

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8560 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
I feel really weird thinking about this. Why i never connected the last name is crazy.
Guess i rather enjoyed MW and 60mins back then.
Chris Wallace on the other hand i have never liked anything he has been a part of and had rather turn him off if possible which was almost always the case.

Posts: 18142 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ I'm surprised you never knew. The a$$hole not only resembles his father, but his interview manner is no different from the elder Wallace.

Q

Posts: 27603 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/allahpundit...off-cnns-cfo-n463364

Parent company suspends all external marketing for CNN+, lays off CNN's CFO

The platform isn’t even a month old yet. Warner Bros. Discovery can’t possibly be at the “cut your losses” stage already, can it?

Warner Bros. Discovery has suspended all external marketing spend for CNN+ and has laid off CNN’s longtime chief financial officer as it weighs what to do with the subscription streaming service moving forward, five sources tell Axios…

Discovery executives are frustrated that the service launched. If CNN held off launching CNN+ until after the merger, it would have been easier to pivot the company’s efforts towards something better aligned with Discovery’s goals…

Discovery executives are focused mostly on returning CNN to its journalistic core, a point Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav reiterated in a town hall last week. That includes less of a focus on primetime perspective programming, and more of a focus on hard, breaking news. CNN+ features an array of soft news content, which doesn’t align with Discovery’s broader vision for CNN…

Blame bad timing, limited communications and misaligned incentives for how CNN and Discovery got strategically misaligned on such a massive product rollout.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

the link does discuss the possibility of bundling CNN+ with HBO Max and Discovery+

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Like father like son, the Wall Street Journal published, that 60 Minutes, during Mike Wallace’s tenure, and not just him alone, “betrayed the legacy of Edward R. Murrow.” Chris Wallace betrayed whatever indicia of journalistic integrity he had during the Presidential Debate. Like father, like son, they both suck.

Posts: 2846 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
So, he has daddy issues.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44495 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
So, he has daddy issues.

Playing "Hearts and Flowers"?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post