SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chris Wallace out at Foxnews
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris Wallace out at Foxnews Login/Join 
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I assume the plus (+) means it's a paid streaming service?
You couldn't get me to watch free CNN; who the hell would pay for that leftist shit?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16644 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
"I look forward to ... finding new ways to tell stories," [Wallace] said.

I just bet he is Wink

My Lord, you can't make this stuff up

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
With CNN shedding people like crazy that seems to be a bad bet.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5806 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Back with his own kind, just like his dad.

Q

Posts: 27621 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Shit flows downhill

Wallace was never particularly bright but he can tell a lie with a straight face so he and CNN are made for each other

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nhtagmember,

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Wallace jumps from an ocean liner (FOX News) to a leaking row boat with no oars (CNN). Never thought this guy was very bright, and this just about proves it. Maybe he thinks with Cuomo gone he can sneak in and take his show too???

And let us not forget this was the brilliant intellectual journalist who called Jen Psaki the best press secretary he'd seen in his career. Roll Eyes See ya Chris. Enjoy treading water for the rest of your career moron.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
"what if they gave a 'streaming service' and no body paid?"

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Good riddance.

Posts: 23227 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Glad to see he's gone. But then, I guess it doesn't matter much as I never watched him anyway.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CNN is the perfect place for him. He should get along just fine over there. FOX was wasting their money on that man. We will see how long CNN+ survives. Paid Fake News…
What a joke…

https://winred.com/ <<--Support the cause.

Posts: 179 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
CNN can’t get enough people to watch their crap for free as in part of a cable package, they think people are going to pay EXTRA to watch their BS?

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
It's about time. He's certainly CNN material.

Posts: 2050 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
I assume the plus (+) means it's a paid streaming service?
You couldn't get me to watch free CNN; who the hell would pay for that leftist shit?

That was my first thought as well. I sense an early failure.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5526 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr Wallace. Please take Jaun Williams with you.

Posts: 456 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
About right, Charles Krauthammer left Fox for a long-term contract in Heaven and Chris Wallace is flushed into the distended colon of CNN+.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2297 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Calif Phil:
Mr Wallace. Please take Jaun Williams with you.

And Geraldo too !

Posts: 996 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Well, THAT will help their ratings....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6391 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
CNN+ means Wallace is out to pasture.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I agree. Good riddance! I never liked the self righteous moron.

Posts: 6738 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7293 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post