SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Feds have arrested a contractor for leaking classified documents to media
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feds have arrested a contractor for leaking classified documents to media Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Who do ya think she voted for?

Exactly what I was thinking.

And what she did is nothing compared to what the person she voted for did.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see some pictures of this little twat's parents. There must be a perpetual haze surrounding them.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigJacket:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...-document/ar-BBC6QMf

Her attorney, Titus Thomas Nichols, told NBC News that his client is "looking forward to putting this behind her,"

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/...-nsa-top-secret-fbi/

Prior to working for Pluribus, Winner was an active duty member of the U.S. Air Force. She was in the Air Force as a linguist, and speaks Pashto, Farsi and Dari, her mother told The Guardian’s Jon Swaine.

Notably, Winner didn’t hide her stance on politics. Just one day before the 2016 presidential election, she made a post to Facebook saying “on a positive note, This Tuesday when we become the United States of the Russian Federation, Olympic lifting will be the national sport.”

was in the Air Force. explains why she had TS right away when hired by Pluribus

I'm sure her attorney is counting on the treatment the FBI linguist with a top secret clearance got when she defected to Syria and married a leader of ISIS. She was a 'good girl' and 'agreed to cooperate' and spent less than 2 years behind bars.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/01/...ia-greene/index.html

Will be interesting to see how this case is treated with the new administration.

She could at least be an intelligence source from within ISIS, something to offer in trade. Winner has little to offer.

'Zactly, a low-level contractor who's only accomplishment is to print a classified doc and hand it to the media? She won't know any other leakers or anything else of value (except maybe confessing to any other items she's leaked) Useless.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Sleep tight little snowflake in the comfy bed you've so cleverly made for yourself. Who's the piece of shit now princess?

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
This ain't the Oblammo regime anymore.
I hope the DOJ makes an example out of her.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39757 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I was so proud of of my little girl for graduating the Air Force and speaking Pashto, Farsi and Dari - I thought she is really going places, she has big plans... I didn't know her plan was the big house called the federal pen.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Her lawyer Titus Thomas Nichols has an odd mix:

https://lawyers.justia.com/law...omas-nichols-1512896

Practice Areas:

Personal Injury
DUI & DWI
Traffic Tickets

but he has some relevant prior experience in his 6 year career:

Titus previously served as an Assistant District Attorney for the Augusta Judicial Circuit where he prosecuted violent crimes. During his time as an ADA he prosecuted over 1,000 criminal matters, and tried dozens of jury trials. In addition to his courtroom experience, Titus also served as an appellate attorney where he submitted over 20 briefs and successfully argued before the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Georgia Supreme Court.

In addition to his civilian duties, Titus currently serves as an officer in the United States Army as a Judge Advocate General for the Georgia Army National Guard. As a JAG Officer, Titus advises military commanders on operational, administrative, and fiscal law matters.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
The article mentioned 6 people being involved..
I hope they hang all of them.
This shit has to stop right now!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6321 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The affidavit said 6 people copied the document. No indication the other 5 leaked it or whether they had legitimate reason to copy.

Affidavit reads like the focus is on Winner.

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Treason? I hope so. Enjoy your new digs loser.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
The article mentioned 6 people being involved..
I hope they hang all of them.
This shit has to stop right now!
Hanging would be just peachy. Hell, I'll pay for the ropes, glad to do it.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Who do ya think she voted for?

Exactly what I was thinking.

And what she did is nothing compared to what the person she voted for did.

Sorry guys, but this one "feels the Bern." She can't be for status quo Hillary. Jmho.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
You must be cleared and be inside a SCIF to access material at that level of classification. The TS system is completely separate from all other electronic systems. Every access and every operation on that material creates an audit trail. There are legitimate reasons to print it but there is accountability of copies. You have to go through multiple steps to get it outside the SCIF and it can't happen by accident. The controls are such that there is no escaping responsibility

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HayesGreener,

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
give her a trail, and then execute her

3 days, line right up, here hold this...

boom

one and done

time to put these snowflakes and traitors out of our collective misery

we shouldn't have to spend a dime on locking her up any longer than it takes to put a bullet behind the ear - she's already cost us enough

got yourself a real winner there

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53188 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FrankMoses:
I'd love to see some pictures of this little twat's parents. There must be a perpetual haze surrounding them.

Maybe. Maybe they ache over the fact that their kid got talked into being a douche by some assholes. I'd be heartbroken over my kid if they got swept up in bullshit like she believed.

EDIT - I mean I get it that her name is Reality Winner, but it does look like she goes or at least went by Sara at one point.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9160 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
Before her Facebook page was shut down, someone checked it.

"From her Facebook page Reality likes: Animal Rights, The Daily Show, Bill Maher, Michael Moore and the Trump bashing “Trump Draws” facebook page."

Citation

Shocking, isn't it? ......................NOT!

Q

Posts: 26404 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I read the document she leaked.

"The Intercept" looks like a very leftist / progressive / antiTrump site.

They wrote this:

"The NSA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence were both contacted for this article. Officials requested that we not publish or report on the top secret document and declined to comment on it.

When informed that we intended to go ahead with this story, the NSA requested a number of redactions. The Intercept agreed to some of the redaction requests after determining that the disclosure of that material was not clearly in the public interest."

This document should never have been made public. The Intercept should never have published it. (even w the few redactions they made)

For those on govt systems, this is one you want to keep off your computer.

I hope Winner never gets out of jail.

Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
this is how the libs show it
Reality Winner accused of leaking NSA file about Russia hacking US election
https://www.theguardian.com/us...ection-hack-nsa-leak

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]Hanging would be just peachy. Hell, I'll pay for the ropes, glad to do it.[/QUOTE]

I don't want you to absorb the whole cost, I'll gladly pay half.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post