SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Feds have arrested a contractor for leaking classified documents to media
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feds have arrested a contractor for leaking classified documents to media Login/Join 
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
And karma happens when you’re not looking: Guess what?

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^ 'Reality Winner' has tested positive for Coronavirus....Gee, that's too bad! Smile

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I checked up on that smarmy traitor about a month ago. This "I have coronavirus" horse shit is phase 2 of her push to get out.

Reality Winner, jailed leaker, asks appeals court to expedite case for early release over COVID-19

You can see they went from "my client needs to get out due to the pandemic" to "OH EMM GEE SHE'S GOT DA BIG KAHUNA VIRUS!!!"

Baby, you can ROT in prison. You made your choices and you ended up in jail because of those choices. Don't whine about the consequences.

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post