SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Weird Shortages Are You Seeing Now?
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Weird Shortages Are You Seeing Now? Login/Join 
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
^^^ I was able to get pumpkin at Smith's (a Kroger store) here today. Although it was the small cans, rather than the big'uns. I got 16 to add to my collection of a dozen(ish) from last week. My dogs need it. In this case, I think it's about the timing.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5158 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Grandkids like Pop Tarts, so picked up a couple of boxes last weekend on a BOGO deal at Publix.

Ok yeah I'll sneak one myself now and then, noticed that they have reduced the product size, they are shorter. Which is reduced sugar so there is that.....

Box is same size, price is same but the tarts themselves are shorter. Shrinkflation.

Posts: 19232 | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
DEF is starting to become an issue around here. People are snatching it up and stockpiling whether they need it now or not, making the local NAPA shelves bare.

Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present Generation, to preserve your Freedom! - I hope you will make a good use of it. - if you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it. - John Adams

Posts: 17638 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Sriracha around here is gone.

I suspect there are resellers snatching it all up to put on Amazon and eBay.

Posts: 30209 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post