SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    3/30/17 - From this day on, any SF member who manages to escape from behind enemy lines will receive a P228. Karma is now closed (7/1/20).
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
3/30/17 - From this day on, any SF member who manages to escape from behind enemy lines will receive a P228. Karma is now closed (7/1/20). Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Not eligible for your latest Karma, but would like to join the others in thanking you for your generosity with the material things but also with your knowledge and enthusiasm for the Sig brand, particularly the P228.

posted Hide Post
Dr Vu

First, Happy Birthday! looking at your other thread, NICE CAKE!

Thank you for this most generous Karma Offering!

If you and I are still here in about 5 1/2 years, Im in! I have about 5 1/2 more to go (depending on some timing issues within my Department), and Im outta here! Looking at West or South, to a Free State!

I don't want to be "that guy", but if you have one with a threaded barrel, toss it off to the side for me. I promised myself that this first gun item I got when I hit a Free State is a Suppressor! Wink

See you in about 5 1/2 Years!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your contributions. I have learned a lot from your posts.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Thank you for your contributions. I have learned a lot from your posts.

DITTO!
And as a forum member from Marylandistan, I really would like to win this one.
BUT, since my wife has grandchildren here, I'm just S.O.L.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
A year late for me! I'm a recent escapee, but prior to this crazy generous karma.

posted Hide Post
Q, you are crazy-generous. I'm sure your family and friends are blessed to have you around.

If anyone doesn't happen to already know this, 12131 here is searching for a JJ P228, so if you find one keep him in mind Wink

Posts: 225 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Report This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
What if I escape with my life and taste buds from my mother-in-laws kitchen?

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Damn.

The only thing better than this is the fact that my parents moved out of New Jersey 3 years before I was born so I'm a Texan by accident of birth and also by choice. Wink

I don't qualify and never will but damn man, Karma to end all Karmas right here.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Report This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Extremely generous of you. As an IL resident, I would LOVE to get out of this corrupt shithole of a state, but, alas, am stuck here because the wife will never leave as long as our kids still live in the area.

My oldest son is looking for a job in Arizona and I am crossing my fingers that he goes there and convinces one or more of the others to move down there too.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6405 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Report This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Now there is a guy who has too dam many 228's this is hilarious, Love it Big Grin holy shit!

Posts: 5598 | Registered: February 09, 2003Report This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
I'm not planning on leaving, but does moving out of COLORADO count? We have the "15 round limit" rule here, AND we "voted" with the Dems (Hillary won CO). Damn blue state... who'da thunk it.

James in Denver

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice. Hopefully sooner than later.

Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, you certainly lively up the joint.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope you have enough 228's to last about 5 years!!! Although Illinois isnt as bad as Californua, NY, etc , I am looking firward to leaving in 2-5 years. Can't wait to see if you have any Sigs left! Way cool.

posted Hide Post
To anyone that qualifies for this deal and ends up moving to NH and signs up as a Free State Project participant, I'll throw in 100 rounds of ammo for the P228, a bottle of wine and a decent cigar. (for the ATF party). There is also a very good chance I'll be able to get a bunch of friends to help you unload the truck...seriously.

chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
That is a very clever and generous karma!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Report This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Pretty damn cool Karma. I don't qualify either but If I could I sure would!

Posts: 4019 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Report This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
I stopped counting reasons years ago to get out of the welfare pos state, just add this to the list. Very generous indeed. Hell, what I would save in taxes alone would put me cock deep in firearms.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7508 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Also, taking suggestions from some of you, another requirement for those members who join after today is this. If/when you post in this thread of your imminent escape, at the time of posting, you must have 330 posts (majority of them must be meaningful contributory posts, and not all in the new member greeting section).

The number of 228's in his current 'collection'. Big Grin

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Showed this the wife (we were both raised here) who I have been teaching to shoot and who steals my P232 wherever we leave the state.

Her first comment was "just buy one, much cheaper." The I esplained to he "Lucy - ju cannot buy on. Day is verbotten here."

She is coming around and I need to esplain to her why she cannot carry the P232 in this [fucked up] state. I don't want to try and find another P232 or wife (while she's doing 10 - 20 that is).

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post