SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    3/30/17 - From this day on, any SF member who manages to escape from behind enemy lines will receive a P228. Karma is now closed (7/1/20).
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
3/30/17 - From this day on, any SF member who manages to escape from behind enemy lines will receive a P228. Karma is now closed (7/1/20). Login/Join 
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Good on ya 12131.

If I can ever talk my wife out of leaving the Peoples Republic of MD.......

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Incredible karma! I fled CA on July 13th of 2018 to AZ and am still there now. Is there an official "Statute of Limitations" or am I eligible?

Had no idea you escaped over the fence. Congrats!

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Beancooker, hk91308, and pullicords, what I need from you:

1- A copy of your old state DL.
2- A copy of your new state DL.
3- A copy of your dealer's FFL. Gun will be shipped to your dealer.

Thanks!

WOW. Old thread reincarnated. Q is most certainly a True gentleman and a Great American. I can only wish that the rest of us keep the faith, and also our word.

EW

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Report This Post
Picture of SIGINT-228
posted Hide Post
Hey Q,

Very generous of you!

Does Vietnam count? Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------
“Come on you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?” Sergeant Major Dan Daly (USMC)

Figment Of
My Own
Imagination
Picture of dlayne
posted Hide Post
Officially escaping VA in 3 weeks! I was born and raised in VA and spent the majority of my adult life here, but man has it gone down the crapper politically.

Posts: 4220 | Location: Charleston, SC | Registered: December 16, 2005Report This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I won’t be able to leave Virginia for several years....but this at least reduces the sting some

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Report This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I live in Colorado, but I already have a 228.

Posts: 7526 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir, just emailed you all details.

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Beancooker, hk91308, and pullicords, what I need from you:

1- A copy of your old state DL.
2- A copy of your new state DL.
3- A copy of your dealer's FFL. Gun will be shipped to your dealer.

Thanks!

"Thanks!"????? Seriously???? Thank YOU!!! I just received my P228 today and it's GREAT!!! Thanks so much for the extremely generous karma!!! Just wanted to share a post of the P228 with the other members! Dr Vu is the "Real Deal"! Smile

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
12131 is phenomenal and the most generous person I can think of for this..I haven’t brought it home yet but my FFL called and said his karma P228 gift was ready for pickup... thanks so much Q’

Figment Of
My Own
Imagination
Picture of dlayne
posted Hide Post
COVID delayed my move slightly, but I’m finally out of VA! Email sent.

Posts: 4220 | Location: Charleston, SC | Registered: December 16, 2005Report This Post