SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Border Crisis Overflows Shelters in Detroit, Activists Call on Residents to Take Illegals Into Their Homes
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Border Crisis Overflows Shelters in Detroit, Activists Call on Residents to Take Illegals Into Their Homes Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
The Chinese and other nationalities fly to Ecuador because it is visa-free. They head up the Darien Gap "migrant trail" from there, and most of these invaders have smartphones. I actually saw a video, can't find it now, that shows a way-station hotel on the Darien Gap that exists strictly for Chinese Nationals; all signs, documents, menus in their restaurant- all in Mandarin.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
This open border has become a total industry now. I’m sure you can pay someone in China that will fly you out and get you right to the border as a “migrant” with your $1500 coat and $1000 smartphone Roll Eyes

Female migrant is intercepted at southern border while wearing ultra-expensive Canada Goose jacket and toting iPhone

I've heard of people in this country getting killed by thugs who want their Canada Goose jackets. Wouldn't that be the ultimate irony?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9365 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I'm running out of words for this stuff. Insane

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/s.../1771620284686066011

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3625 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gov. Healey Shrugs Off Illegal Border Crosser Who Raped Teen: ‘Things Will Happen’

https://thefederalist.com/2024...-things-will-happen/

Massachusets Democrat Gov. Maura Healey pretends to care about how the invasion at the Southern border is affecting states like hers but shrugs off questions about how to prevent illegal border crossers from raping, brutalizing, and killing Americans.

Cory Alvarez, a 26-year-old Haitian national who entered the U.S. illegally, was arrested this month after it was alleged he assaulted and raped a disabled teen at Rockland, Massachusetts migrant shelter.

Alvarez didn’t simply cross into the U.S. on his own accord. He took advantage of a taxpayer-funded flight from Haiti to New York City “as part of the Biden Administration’s illegal categorical parole program known as CHNV that ‘allows up to 30,000 Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans to fly into the U.S.’ each month,” House Republicans noted in a recent letter probing the illegal’s presence in the U.S.

Healey initially claimed Alvarez’s alleged actions were “horrible” and said her “thoughts are with the victim.” When asked this week by Boston 25 if she “can prevent this type of incident from happening again,” Healey’s reply drastically differed.

She did not call for pressure on the Biden administration to close the border or deport the millions of illegals who have entered the U.S. under his watch. Instead, Healey implied that rapes and other preventable violent crimes perpetrated by foreign criminals will simply happen “from time to time.”

“We have security and systems in place, we have vetting in place. It is unfortunate that, you know, from time to time, things will happen,” Healey said.

More at link

Posts: 13059 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^More here as well --> https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/2540005705

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michigan Offers Homeowners $500 a Month to House ‘Newcomers’

https://www.breitbart.com/immi...nth-house-newcomers/

The program, called the Newcomer Rental Subsidy, is set to provide shelter outside state shelters for “refugees.” The assistance would be available to homeowners for up to a year, according to MLive.com.

According to the state, those eligible include, refugees, asylees, special immigration visa holders, victims of human trafficking, Cuban and Haitian entrants, Afghan nationals, and Ukrainian humanitarian parolees.

More at link

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^

hahahaha

that should be the day-rate

Posts: 53776 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
The "guests" will steal or damage that much in the first ten minutes.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16630 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
500 bucks? My weekly grocery bill for just me and a cat is 80 to 100 bucks. So Gretchen wants to give me $500 for how many people? Looks like that $500 wont feed a whole lot of new residents. I will be happy to host new roomies for $5K a month.
I want to pitch in and help! Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16375 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Very unlikely she will open HER house

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6400 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/CurtisHouc.../1771257968626905255

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouc.../1771257968626905255

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Hey KJP, I find it really hard to say that the National Guard is making it harder for them to do their job. It may be slightly harder to usher in thousands of people per day with the TNG trying to prevent illegal immigration. Please understand KJP, the border guard's job is not to facilitate illegal immigration, it's actually to stop it.

As for the governor trying to politicize the border crisis, when we are dealing with 7,500,000 illegal immigrants, I think it's safe to admit it's an actual issue not the governor politicizing a non-issue. The crisis is real, and it was caused by the current administration. Even the stupid libtards are starting to realize that this is a crisis that is 100% FJB's fault.

Is the mayor/governor of NY politicizing it? How about Chicago? These aren't right wing mayors and they seem to be slightly worried about the overflowing shelters and increased crime.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21104 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34515 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
El Paso judge orders release of migrants accused of 'border riot'

https://www.elpasotimes.com/st...release/73161289007/

An El Paso magistrate judge on Easter Sunday ordered the release of migrants accused in a "border riot" when a stampede overwhelmed National Guard troops along the Rio Grande.

Court officials noted that undocumented migrants will stay jailed if there is a federal immigration hold blocking their release.

Presiding Magistrate Judge Humberto Acosta made his ruling on Sunday, March 31, during an online teleconference bond hearing where he accused the El Paso District Attorney's Office of not being ready to proceed with detention hearings for each defendant. Another hearing for more defendants is expected Monday.

"It is the ruling of the court is that all the rioting participation cases will be released on their own recognizance," Acosta ordered.

The arrests were made by the Texas Department of Public Safety in connection with a March 21 stampede of asylum-seeking migrants — mostly men from Venezuela — who torn down razor wire along the Rio Grande and rushed the border fence at Border Safety Initiative Marker No. 36 in the Riverside area of El Paso's Lower Valley.

Some migrants face charges of assault of a public servant for knocking down National Guard troops before order was regained. The migrants had sought to surrender themselves to U.S. Border Patrol in bids for asylum.

El Paso 'riot' arrests could be in the 'hundreds'
It was unclear if the judge's ruling applied only to the "riot participation" charge and not to assault and criminal mischief charges related to the chaotic border rush.

It is unknown how many migrants were booked on a charge of "riot participation," a Class B misdemeanor, but Acosta mentioned "hundreds of arrestees" were entitled to individual detention hearings within 48 hours.

A request by Assistant District Attorney Ashley M. Martinez for a continuance to have the hearings at a later date was rejected by Acosta.

"So if the DA’s office is telling me that they are not ready to go, what we’re going to do is we’re going to release all these individuals on their own recognizance," Acosta said at the hearing.

More at link

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Unreal.

In Easter Ruling, Judge Orders Release Of 'Border Riot' Migrants Who Overwhelmed National Guard
https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...elmed-national-guard

Why do these articles all use the euphemistic term "migrants"?

They are invaders. We are at war. And we are losing... becasue we lack the will to fight.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24572 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21104 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^

Sounds like a good time to send several buses to
Denver, methinks…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15788 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^^ Max pain, turn it up to 11.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
^^^ Max pain, turn it up to 11.

11^Infinity

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31984 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Hidden Cost Of The Border Crisis Nobody Tells You About

Authored by Janice Hisle via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours),

Mass illegal immigration is pushing rescue crews in this small Texas border town close to their breaking point.

The mighty Rio Grande has become a river of misery for Eagle Pass Fire Chief Manuel Mello III and his 52 first responders.

His medics sometimes confide: “Chief, I’m sick and tired of going out to the river and pulling bodies out,” Chief Mello told The Epoch Times, as he described how much the border crisis is affecting his department’s rescue workers.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...body-tells-you-about

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24572 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post