SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Border Crisis Overflows Shelters in Detroit, Activists Call on Residents to Take Illegals Into Their Homes
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Border Crisis Overflows Shelters in Detroit, Activists Call on Residents to Take Illegals Into Their Homes Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
And again with this "migrants" bullshit.

They are NOT migrants.

They are fucking illegal invaders.

Not "migrants", "immigrants" or even "aliens" anymore. INVADERS.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17228 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
We are living in a real time clown show. These people have violated our borders and or laws, then spit in our faces when the food is not tasty enough, or their free housing isn't perfect.

Don't like it here? I'll chip in for your plane tickets to the country of your choosing or back home.

Denver migrants refuse to leave encampment, send mayor list of demands

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21179 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Hose them ‘migrants’ down with a pig shit cannon and be done with it. Treat them like the vermin they are.

Posts: 53888 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
No, I think there will be a lot of screaming and complaining, but not much action besides mini-riots only in the DEM cities. Carry everywhere, and be prepared, just like our forefathers when in bear country.

I believe that once Trump is back in, he will fix and improve problems so quickly the complainers will be left screaming to each other. Regular people will ignore them as our country returns to normality. Still, carry everywhere and be careful, particularly when behind enemy lines.

You gotta be kidding me. When Trump wins, the Left, as JsbCody said, is going to go nuts. Every antifa wackjob is going to be out there trying to burn every blue City to the ground, every democratic politician is going to be doing everything they can to circumvent anything he does. Expect to have to hunker down for four years and not go anywhere, especially if it involves going to or through a blue City or State. Think of riots everyday in the downtown sections of blue cities. It's not going to be a smooth ride but in fact a very bumpy ride. But IMO, that's a price we have to pay to get him back into the WH.

Posts: 5796 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
I am concerned the whackos will bring the violence to where they perceive Trump supporters live and to affluent suburbs. Blue cities will certainly see self-destructive riots, too. But I think there will be an effort to spread the terror.

Posts: 9764 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
quote:

They are NOT migrants.

K you can call them that if you want, but they're def not invading thru the use of force

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:

K you can call them that if you want, but they're def not invading thru the use of force

That'll come later.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9386 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Vatican has walls Roll Eyes

Pope Francis calls it ‘sheer madness’ to leave migrants at the southern border

https://www.washingtonexaminer...nts-southern-border/

Pope Francis expressed his support for migrants crossing into the United States along the southern border, arguing each migrant’s case should be considered in a humane manner.

Francis shared his thoughts on the southern border when he was asked about the state of Texas and its attempt to shut down a Catholic charity providing aid to migrants along the southern border. The charity the interviewer was referring to was Annunciation House, a nongovernmental organization that Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton had accused of facilitating illegal immigration in a February lawsuit.

“That is madness, sheer madness,” Francis said. “To close the border and leave them there, that is madness. The migrant has to be received. Thereafter, you see how you’re going to deal with them. Maybe you have to send them back? I don’t know, but each case ought to be considered humanely, right?”

Francis also sparked discussion online when he reaffirmed his support for blessing LGBT people, clarifying that he would bless everyone, including those in same-sex relationships, but would not bless same-sex relationships themselves.

MORE AT LINK

Posts: 13167 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
quote:

They are NOT migrants.

What do you consider the use of force? They are tearing down fences and rushing through guardsmen, beating some in the process. They are definitely invaders. Have you been to the border? I was in McAllen last month, the reality is horrifying. Don’t believe these are kindly grandmothers hoping to open an empanada stand. Some my be, but there are noticeably more Haitian gangsters.

Posts: 2456 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/HouseGOP/s.../1793346642965365058

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
She's despicable!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39324 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
She's exercising her part in the blame shift game, the Get Trump plan is failing, even if the NYC jury convicts him, his poll numbers will rise, and more of the fringe groups they rely on will shift from the left, they didn't anticipate that creating more hate for Trump was going to fail.

They figured the Trump Story would be the top story and the border crisis would be low on the voters minds, so it went on unchecked, until TX and FL started shifting these people North and putting them in their backyards to deal with.

Chuck Schumer and the left have finally seen how bad the numbers are for them with the invasion at the border being a much larger problem than they believe, that's why the Senate is trying to push through it's border bill, which will be shot down by R.

Then they'll blame the R for not approving a bill that wasn't needed in the first place.

Posts: 24395 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
As above, she's despicable, and, she's bone stupid. she's also disconnected enough from reality to be shocked when she's called out on her lies, damned lies, misrepresented stories and gas-light attempts.

I thought it was funny for awhile, foolishly thinking that the boss-dogs would give her the hook. I no longer think she's funny.I think she is a dull tool being used by despicable people.

It does make me happy though when I pick up on her here and there and see the look on her face that tells me she lives on antacid and cheap white wine.

Posts: 6531 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cops Shot by Venezuelan Illegal.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2...-venezuelan-illegal/

Two New York Police Department (NYPD) officers were shot early Monday morning by an illegal alien from Venezuela following an attempted traffic stop. The shooting occurred at approximately 1:40 AM at the intersection of 89th Street and 23rd Avenue. During the stop attempt, the suspect, identified as 19-year-old Bernardo Raul Castro-Mata, allegedly jumped off his scooter and fled on foot. As the officers pursued him, the suspect opened fire at them. They returned fire, hitting Castro-Mata in the ankle.

Both police officers were subsequently treated for their injuries and released from the hospital. One officer sustained a gunshot wound to the leg, while the other was saved by his bulletproof vest.

Castro-Mata crossed into the United States through Eagle Pass, Texas, in July 2023. The burden imposed on law enforcement by criminal migrants has become enormous under Biden, with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) tasked with monitoring 617,000 illegals with criminal records or pending criminal charges — more than the entire population of the State of Wyoming.

More at link

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I love it, I hope all these people get to experience the joy of a Harris/Biden presidency. The joy is so joyful, especially when we consider the significance of joy, and the passage of joy.

Over 100 students without bus service as Massachusetts funds buses for migrants. - Fox News

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21179 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Venezuelan gangs take over three apartment complexes. Keep voting D.... Roll Eyes

Denver suburb is a ‘victim of failed policy at the southern border’: Aurora Mayor Coffman - Fox News

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34727 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Venezuelan gangs take over three apartment complexes. Keep voting D.... Roll Eyes

Denver suburb is a ‘victim of failed policy at the southern border’: Aurora Mayor Coffman - Fox News

Link

Gov. Jared Polis gaslights on Tren de Aragua takeover of Aurora, Colo. apartment buildings

Migrant gangs are turning Aurora, Colo., apartment complexes into hellholes, and the Democratic governor is turning a blind eye.

It’s an unhappy consequence of being a suburb of sanctuary-city Denver: Venezuelan migrants have spread from the Mile High City, with allegedly gang-affiliated ones claiming apartment buildings as their turf, terrorizing residents.

One chilling video shows suspected Tren de Aragua members stalking through the complex with guns.

Another, from the same complex, shows two men breaking into a unit with a tire iron.

Mayor Mike Coffman confirmed that at least two buildings have been taken over, calling it an “organized criminal effort,” and adding, “I think we’re the victim of a failed policy at the southern border.”

City Councilwoman Danielle Jurinsky has warned: “I worry about everything that I know regarding this gang. And I worry about everything that I don’t know.”

But despite the mountains of evidence, Gov. Jared Polis (D.) is flat-out denying that it’s happening.

On Wednesday, his office called the invasion “a feature of Danielle Jurinsky’s imagination” and sneered that Polis “really hopes that the city council members in charge stop trashing their own city when they are supposed to keep it safe.”

This is gaslighting at its worst.

Was it Jurinsky’s “imagination” when local ringleader Jhonardy Jose Pacheco-Chirino and some of his thugs reportedly beat a man at one of these complexes? Or when he was involved in a shooting that wounded two men at the same complex?

Was it her imagination that prompted one apartment-dweller to tell Fox31 Denver, “It’s been a nightmare and I can’t wait to get out of here”?

Jurinsky has long been blaring the alarm on the migrant crisis’ impact on her city.

She’s called out the Harris-Biden administration for the “suffering” of Aurorans and slammed Denver officials for incentivizing migrants to flock the Mile High City region in droves by offering free housing and other taxpayer-funded goodies.

Polis is a relatively moderate Democrat: He’s advocated for getting rid of Colorado’s income tax and making the state more business-friendly; he traveled to the White House in February to push Harris-Biden to address border security and call for more funding to cities being overwhelmed by migrants.

But he’s also contributed to migrants’ overrun of the state: He signed a sanctuary law in 2019, prohibiting probation officers from “providing an individual’s personal information to federal immigration authorities,” and in June, he signed measures making it easier for migrants to get drivers’ licenses and government aid.

The gang’s power-grab in Aurora is inconvenient for Polis, hence his “don’t believe your lying eyes” approach.

By late Friday, it seemed he’d leaned on Mayor Coffman to shush, or at least to combat the “taken control” narrative — even as the city requested an emergency court order “to clear the apartment buildings where Venezuelan gang activity has been occurring.”

Later in the weekend, Polis tweeted that “taking over buildings has no place in Colorado,” and he’s “been in touch” with Aurora officials over the past month and “offered any and all state assistance” to “back up any operation by the Aurora Police Department.”

That is: Don’t blame me!

The national migrant crisis has become so undeniable that even Kamala Harris has dropped the pretense that all is well.

Polis can continue to try to sell the lie that Aurora’s officials are “imagining” a gang takeover, but the town’s residents, like Americans in Dem-run cities across the country, are living the ugly truth.

Posts: 24395 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^Progressives are slow learners…..if they learn at all.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29919 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shock as two Tren de Aragua gangsters jailed for terrorizing Denver suburb are allowed to walk out of jail and roam free in Colorado

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...lorado-set-free.html

Leaked Army Advisory Warns of Migrant Gang Violence in Major Cities.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2...nce-in-major-cities/