SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Border Crisis Overflows Shelters in Detroit, Activists Call on Residents to Take Illegals Into Their Homes
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Border Crisis Overflows Shelters in Detroit, Activists Call on Residents to Take Illegals Into Their Homes Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'm convinced we are no longer living in reality. Why would you do this to the people of your city?

Chicago mayor urges Biden to grant work permits to half million illegal immigrants

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Because Work Permits are just one step closer to these invaders being granted the right to vote.....the argument will be since "they" are paying taxes, "they" should have representation.

Posts: 4054 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Other countries have death squads - so should we!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4653 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:

What do you think the next evolution is for BLM/Antifa/Pro-Hamas/Pro-Illegal Invaders assholes? WHEN Trump is elected, the Leftists and Elites will go out of their minds: it will look like the Ferguson/Seattle/Summer Of Love/George Floyd/Etc riots on steroids. It will be a true insurrection, nothing like the guided tours on January 6th.

So, on these Death Squads who decides on who is on the Death Squad or who their targets are? In those other countries, it is the Elites who are in charge and feel they are above the law, so they govern with the "can't make an omelet without cracking some eggs" philosophy. We are a country based on the Rule of Law and we have seen what happens in leftist shitholes where the local and state Prosecutors and Government have turned away from that concept. Until we are at the "free fire-no consequences" point, I will abide by the Rule of Law and the US Constitution, which I have sworn several oaths to support and defend. As of now, I will protect me and mine and be a good witness for my neighbors and fellow citizens.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jsbcody,

Posts: 4054 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, I think there will be a lot of screaming and complaining, but not much action besides mini-riots only in the DEM cities. Carry everywhere, and be prepared, just like our forefathers when in bear country.

I believe that once Trump is back in, he will fix and improve problems so quickly the complainers will be left screaming to each other. Regular people will ignore them as our country returns to normality. Still, carry everywhere and be careful, particularly when behind enemy lines.

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I believe that once Trump is back in, he will fix and improve problems so quickly the complainers will be left screaming to each other. Regular people will ignore them as our country returns to normality. Still, carry everywhere and be careful, particularly when behind enemy lines.

He's not the Messiah, DJT is going to need a domestic team in-place to:
1) deal with the lifetime fed gov employees that infect the many levels of the federal government, they will be the active functionaries in the 'resist' campaign, subversives from within; these people cannon be fired just because a new sheriff is in town but they can be removed for not following instructions.
2) On the legal front, he's gonna have to get an Attorney General and staffers, who's got the thick skin and the grit to deal with all those municipalities that willfully ignore law enforcement...remember what Jeff Sessions had to go through? And before him, Ashcroft and Gonzales?

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
It should be mandatory that anyone that advocates for taking illegals into their homes should be forced themselves to comply with that ideal. FORCED. The streets filled with protesters carrying identical, professionally made signs would be empty in no time at all.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15790 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Afghan Migrant On Terror List Released By Immigration Judge, Free To Roam USA

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...-judge-free-roam-usa

An Afghan man and illegal immigrant who's on the FBI terror watchlist has been twice apprehended in the United States only to be released by a federal apparatus that continues to make a mockery of the very notion of "border security."

Mohammad Kharwin, 48, was first arrested in Southern California in March 2023 after he'd illegally entered the United States from Mexico, according to NBC News, which was first to report the story. Border police suspected Kharwin was on the watchlist, because one unspecified attribute matched his entry on the list.

However, for lack of additional corroborating data, he was processed and released, just like hordes of other illegal migrants before and since. He was instructed to periodically call an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officer, but was free to apply for asylum and permission to work in the United States. He was also free to board domestic flights.

This February, the FBI alerted ICE that they suspected Kharwin had links to a terrorist group and could pose a danger. That prompted ICE to track him down in San Antonio and arrest him on Feb. 28.

Buckle in, because the story's about to get a lot worse. On March 28, Kharwin had an immigration hearing in Pearsall, Texas. The ICE prosecutors told the judge that Kharwin was a flight risk who should be detained without bond. However, they didn't tell the judge that he posed a potential risk to national security, and declined to show the judge information revealing why the FBI is concerned about him.

Kept in the dark, the unnamed immigration judge ordered that Kharwin be released, but demanded an above-average-for-illegal-immigrants $12,000 bond. Kharwin immediately paid it and off he went, without any court-mandated restrictions on his travel within the country. He is supposed to appear for another hearing next spring. ICE hasn't appealed the ruling and, in NBC's reporting, there's no indication authorities are seeking him.

According to the watchlist, the FBI believes Kharwin is a member of an Afghanistan group called Hezb-e-Islami (HIG), which has been designated by the United States as a terror group.

According to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, HIG is a “virulently anti-Western insurgent group” that sought to overturn the Western-backed Afghan government before its fall in 2021.

HIG was responsible for attacks in Afghanistan that killed at least nine American soldiers and civilians between 2013 and 2015. The group is not seen as a top threat in terms of attacks inside the U.S.

Believe it or not, there are some 1.8 million names on the FBI's terror watchlist, and, as has been observed in the colossal rolling clusterf**k at Guantanamo Bay, the US government sometimes misidentifies people -- with positively godawful results. That said, the FBI could well be correct about Kharwin, and the handling of his March immigration hearing is certainly a cause for concern.

There have been similar cases where watchlisted men have been processed and released. In February, we detailed the case of a man who allegedly is/was a member of the Somali terror group al-Shabaab. He was also caught in southern California in March 2023 and set free to roam the country.

In 2023 the Border Patrol caught 172 suspects from the terror watchlist attempting to enter the US illegally. According to former DHS officials, the constant deluge of illegal migrants through the southern border has made it easier for bad actors to enter the country. According to NBC's analysis of government data, about 0.02% of encountered illegal immigrants are on the terror watchlist -- making them needles in a Biden-enlarged haystack.

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

We already have them. They're called the FBI and the ATF.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
So my question about Kharwin’s bond? Was it a 10% or a 12k cash bond?

Either case you have to wonder how or who posted it?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8378 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v4q4slf-vic...aign=TheLibertyDaily

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
This speaker points out that the gap between the few very wealthy and the huge mass of poor is going to increase. From all the evidence of the last few decades or so, this appears to obviously be the plan.

What I truly don’t understand are democrats and other associated leftists being so adamant that their side “win” that they do t care about the future of this country. Do these assholes not have kids? Do they not get that they are destroying their own children’s futures? That having a D on their voter registration card won’t protect them from the inevitable crash? The globalists I can understand. Greedy politicians I can understand. But the common man that votes democrat? I cannot fathom the mentality they display.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15790 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
How does that saying go? "You can take a person out of the third world but you can't take the third world out of the person"

Migrants swing bats, belts and even traffic cones at each other in wild brawl outside NYC hotel

And again with this "migrants" bullshit.

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
And again with this "migrants" bullshit.

They are NOT migrants. My family immigrated here during the Holocaust. Even then they still needed a sponsor, a place to live, and a job before they could migrate here.

There was no one trying to give them food, shelter, healthcare, or an allowance. Why the fuck are we giving it to illegal aliens?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:

This was meant as a joke, right????

If not, you're seriously disturbed and should seek help immediately.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6775 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As they shred the Constitution, of course the 3rd Amendment must be addressed.

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams

Posts: 331 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MoosehornMan:

Quartering soldiers in homes?

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 2070 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MoosehornMan:

If you're serious... it doesn't apply.
The illegal alien invaders are not soldiers, at least not for our country.

Amendment III

No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24578 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post