SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explain Your Handle
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Explain Your Handle Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It's SigForum.

Georgia Tech alumnus.

Not much to it.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
The Hunt for Red October was on when I was registering.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
I'm a Ravens fan and, as the cadence goes, 1775 is the year "my Marine Corps came alive".

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Report This Post
Picture of Sam68
posted Hide Post
My nickname and the year of my birth. Smile
Pretty unoriginal.

Posts: 18 | Location: Nevada | Registered: June 06, 2016Report This Post
The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rollah
Picture of Replacement Tommel
posted Hide Post
First name is Tom and a pal nicknamed me that when he was me reading a book on Erwin Rommel when I was in the Army. I forgot my password on another forum and had to re-register, being a fan of The Replacements, I chose that as part of the new username.

-Tom

"For the cause that lacks assistance/The wrong that needs resistance/For the Future in the distance/And the Good that I can do" - George Linnaeus Banks, "What I Live for"

Posts: 10567 | Location: Boyertown, PA USA | Registered: July 17, 2002Report This Post
One day at a time
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
Ranger20

The Ranger20 is a "Sailboat" that was made in Kent Washington, and designed to be a weekend boat, to sail the Puget Sound area.
The picture is our boat. A decade of family fun! A wonderful boat, easy, fast and forgiving to sail. Pictured at a local lake when the air temp was 114 degrees.

Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
Sigmoid,

I had about 12" of my large intestine and Sigmoid colon removed too due to diverticulitis.

My handle is my Alias for Cowboy Action Shooting. It is just easier to use the same name for my online dealings.

My brother from another mother!
Sigmoid and Rolan Kraps
Brings back hospital memories...

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.

Posts: 1308 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in the UP (Yoop) of Michigan and I like Sigs.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Worked on Navy Deep Submerging Vehicles.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Because I am secretly a Nordic god.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
Used to run a Skeet Range/Club. In Skeet if you are perfect you take your last shot on the Low House at station #8. This is called your Low 8 option. this was morphed by some members into a saying to wish you luck or success as in may all your days be a low 8 option or low 8 on that. So I chose that as my handle.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 878 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Report This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
Retired airline pilot, commercial helicopter pilot, and military pilot.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Report This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
elde stands for my first & last name initials: LD

RR12 is Ranch Road 12 where I live in TX.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Report This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
My favorite sandwich is a BLT, but some how I typed in the wrong thing and just went with it Wink
that's what happens when your hungry and in the process of signing up. obviously I didn't put much thought into it.

I wish I could change it to steelhead as I love to steelhead fish. Big Grin

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
I'll play! My name is "Bill", but my closest friends and family call me "Billy". My first car was a Camaro with the LS1 motor, which has 346 ci in displacement, hence "Billy346"

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Report This Post
Picture of logrusmaster
posted Hide Post
Mine comes from a "little" book known as the Chronicles of Amber... In which there are two symbols that are constantly at war with each other, Chaos and Order.

The Symbol of Order which arose from Chaos is the Pattern, and the symbol of Chaos from which order emerged is known as the Logrus.

Certain people within the "Courts of Chaos" do something called "Traversing the Logrus" a gigantic maze basically, and if they do so successfully they gain power over shadow the ability to manipulate reality as they see fit.

Typically they then undergo training to become a "Master of the Logrus" I just flipped the words around because well, I'm more a master of chaos than anything else Wink

LogrusMaster = Chaos Master.

-------------------------
If not me then who? If not now then when?

Posts: 618 | Location: Earth | Registered: August 15, 2005Report This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
Was in the Marines. Retired and now an RN.

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Report This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
If I have to explain it, likely you'd never get it.

tac

Posts: 11322 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Report This Post
Picture of lahilljack
posted Hide Post
la=lower Adams. Live in rural area, hence hilljack. hilljackwoman came up with it.

Mike

Posts: 692 | Location: Adams County, Ohio | Registered: June 28, 2008Report This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
My favorite battle rifle, the HKg3.

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Report This Post