SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We could use a thread for groaners, puns, and dad jokes...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We could use a thread for groaners, puns, and dad jokes... Login/Join 
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
My 12 year old son just asked my what does amnesia mean? I told him I couldn’t remember.

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Q: What kind of fish has 2 knees?
A: A two-knee fish!

A guy walks into a bar with a dog under his arm. Bartender asks why he has a dog. Guy says I got it for my wife. Bartender says, "Good trade!"

Q: How many knees do you have?
A: Uh, 2?
I have 4...a left knee, a right knee, a hiney and a weenie!

A guy walks into a bar. Out of his pocket jump a 12" tall guy. He runs over to the piano and starts playing. The bartender asks whats up. Guy says, "I got it from my magic lamp". Bartender says, "Oh yeah, can I see the magic lamp"? Guy says, "Sure". He pulls out the magic lamp and the bartender rubs it. Out pops a genie who says, "Your wish is my command".

Bartender says he wants a million bucks. Poof, the room is suddenly filled with a million ducks!

Bartender says, "What the hell. I asked for a million BUCKS, not a million DUCKS"!

Guy says, "How do you think I feel. I wound up with a 12" pianist"! Eek

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What did the janitor yell when he jumped out of the storeroom?

Supplies!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
What’s the difference between a women’s track team and a tribe of pigmies?

One is a bunch of cunning runts.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Q: How is lite beer like making love in a canoe?
A: It's fucking close to water.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Q: How is lite beer like making love in a canoe?
A: It's fucking close to water.

Ok... I've had enough. Booo ! Boooo !!

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8685 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The Energizer Bunny was arrested, and charged with battery.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I just asked my 16 yo to go in the garage and grab my speed square. He asked, "What’s a speed square?" I replied, "It’s a blazing fast orange triangle.” He knew exactly what I was talking about.

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
In the hotel room getting ready for the big day at Cedar Point and my 15yo daughter asked me if I could flip off the light.

Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
From my youngest son:

If you watch Jaws backwards, the shark is benevolent creature that gives arms and legs to handicapped people.

Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
What did one bacteria say to the other after getting trapped in a filter?

Well that's another fine mesh you've gotten us into...

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39757 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
You know French Fries are never fried in France?

They're fried in grease.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34120 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I used to think beer made you smarter, but it definitely didn't make Budweiser.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chbibc:

Um, from page 3:

quote:
Beer makes ya smart. It made Bud wiser!

Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:

Um, from page 3:

quote:
Beer makes ya smart. It made Bud wiser!

I dun job jabbed meself! Sorry. The mind is the first thing to go.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
A horse walks into a bar.

Bartender says, “Hey buddy…why the long face?”

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's the difference between an oral and a rectal thermometer?

The taste.

Posts: 704 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Bigfoot often gets mistaken for Sasquatch, yeti never complains!

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post