SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We could use a thread for groaners, puns, and dad jokes...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We could use a thread for groaners, puns, and dad jokes... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Two Irishmen walk into a bar.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Q: Why does the hard boil egg win every race?
They're hard to beat!

Posts: 2582 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Why do cowboys all have the same size balls?
So they can pull each other's trailers.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8212 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
That is 2/3 of a pun.
PU
Wink

Well that's a real stinker.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14033 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Why do the Swedish, Norwegian and Danish navies put bar codes on their ships?
So when a ship comes into port, they can Scandinavian.

A clown held a door open for me. I thought it was a nice jester.

A rope walked into a bar and ordered a drink. The bartender said, "We don't serve ropes here." So the rope left, unraveled himself, went back in and ordered a drink again. The bartender said, "Say, aren't you a rope?" "No, I'm a frayed knot."

Posts: 27921 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I hate it when guys say a woman belongs in the kitchen. How is she going to clean the rest of the house from there?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Why don't Cannibals eat Clowns?

Because they taste funny.

(I'll let myself out)

Posts: 11836 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I did some mechanical work today. I put a rear end in a recliner.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hot Fuzz
Picture of Turbo216
posted Hide Post
I bought a really nice belt last week.
Cost me $100.
Tried it on today.
Too small.
I already threw away the receipt, so I can't return it.
Huge waist.

Hater of fun since 2001!

Posts: 585 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3522 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
Knock Knock,
Who's there?
Boo.
Boo Who?
You don't have to cry about it!

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1537 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A man took a winter vacation to New York City and checked into a large hotel. Unfortunately, he quickly found that he was staying at the facility that was hosting the National Chess Championships that year. Everywhere he went, the lobby was filled with games and with people bragging about their incredible wins and brilliant moves. Finally he could take it no longer and he went to the front desk and demanded to check out.

"But, Sir," protested the clerk, "you prepaid for a whole week. Why are you leaving?"

"Because," said the man, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer..."

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
I need a stepladder. My real ladder abandoned me when I was very young.

Poop jokes aren't my favorite, but they're a solid #2.

Autopsy club meeting Saturday - it's open Mike night.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
What sounds do porcupines make when having sex?

Ouch, ouch, ouch....

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3861 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
What concert costs 45 cents?
50 Cent featuring Nickelback.

Posts: 27921 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
You're still being ripped off!

Posts: 6448 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
You're still being ripped off!

Man, you're just on a tear here.

What kind of cell phone does an Italian chef carry?

Gnocchi-a.

I've been called a dad without kids. That makes me a faux pa.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
What do you get when you throw a hand grenade into a French kitchen?

Linoleum blown apart.

Posts: 3228 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did y'all hear about the dyslexic bank robber? "Everybody put your sticking hands in the air! This is a fuck up!"

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can’t.

Posts: 13226 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post