SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    LA Times Dubs CA Recall Frontrunner Larry Elder "The Black Face Of White Supremacy"
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LA Times Dubs CA Recall Frontrunner Larry Elder "The Black Face Of White Supremacy" Login/Join 
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
I bought Larry Elder's book "The Ten Things You Can't Say in America" when I was just a wee lad selling 10/22s and 870s in Ohio and I will tell you that it made just as much of an impression now as it did then.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
California Man Found Passed Out In Car With 300 Unopened Recall Ballots And Forged Licenses

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...-and-forged-licenses

A California man was discovered asleep in his car in the parking lot of a 7-Eleven store in Torrance with drugs, cash, and several drivers’ licenses, according to ABC7

Oh… I nearly forgot. There were about 300 unopened recall election ballots in the car.

Taken together, it’s an interesting picture, don’t you think?

Having 300 ballots in your possession is suspicious. Having the ballots AND several drivers’ licenses clearly establishes intent to commit voter fraud.

The Los Angeles County registrar deadpanned, “There’s nothing to indicate this was focused on the election.”

From the limited info in the couple of stories I read about this incident I don’t think this guy was attempting to commit voter fraud. He was found with thousands of pieces of mail and multiple credit cards in other peoples names, plus the ID’s.

To me, that says he was a simple “ID thief”… he ripped of mail boxes looking for checks and credit cards that he could use. If he hit a couple of “community mailboxes” on the right day or two that would easily explain a couple thousand pieces of mail, including a few hundred ballots.

I could be wrong, but I’m probably right.

And FYI: my recall ballot is safe and sound and just begging to be filled out. In good time, little ballot, in good time.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
If a flying saucer landed in LA and little green men emerged and subjugated the people of the city, they'd say it was the green face of white supremacy.

Godspeed, Mr Elder.

Posts: 7229 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the video of the two women stealing Newsom recall ballots in Cali. Somebody must be offering a fair amount of money, would be great to catch one of these and follow the money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw77rg7lS6M

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
Here is the video of the two women stealing Newsom recall ballots in Cali. Somebody must be offering a fair amount of money, would be great to catch one of these and follow the money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw77rg7lS6M

If only we had an agency that investigates these things … like fbi … ??? But, alas …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Newsome must be getting nervous...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I heard Elizabeth Liawatha Warren is in Kali stumping for Newsom. You're supposed to be representing MA but I bet most of the people who voted for her would support Newsom while those who didn't are glad she's preoccupied and not up to mischief in DC.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3431 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
I heard Elizabeth Liawatha Warren is in Kali stumping for Newsom. You're supposed to be representing MA but I bet most of the people who voted for her would support Newsom while those who didn't are glad she's preoccupied and not up to mischief in DC.

She was the first of the 'national names' to come and stump for him via video and audio adds earlier in August.

Netflix head Reed Hastings has poured north of $3m into the anti-recall effort, several other big-tech owners have donated as well.

Posts: 14563 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I was going to Mail in my ballot. Decided to walk in on Voting Day and vote in person.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3619 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
I was going to Mail in my ballot. Decided to walk in on Voting Day and vote in person.

If your County Clerk Recorder’s office is nearby, you can drop it off anytime. If you’re taking your spouse’s in (or vice versa), they’ll really appreciate it if you fill out the authorization to drop off on the back.

Posts: 6869 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
So someone threw an egg at Larry Elder today. She was wearing a gorilla mask (which I guess could be racist, I just think she is a coward). It missed. I swear woke white women are all crazy. And the guy at the end complaining that Elder won't be able to do anything because it's all run by democrats? Who cares. Worth a try. Unless he likes rich white men like Newsome telling him what to do all the time.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
So someone threw an egg at Larry Elder today. She was wearing a gorilla mask (which I guess could be racist, I just think she is a coward). It missed. I swear woke white women are all crazy. And the guy at the end complaining that Elder won't be able to do anything because it's all run by democrats? Who cares. Worth a try. Unless he likes rich white men like Newsome telling him what to do all the time.
'All' of those people, including gorilla woman, should have been beaten to a pulp and laid out in the middle of the street for EMS to come get. Violence like that needs to be met with superior and overwhelming violence. Given time, even the dumbest among us can be trained to behave if the punishment is painful enough.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Next time, it won't be an egg.

They're scared and they know we know it. Frankly, given the way our so-called "elections" go these days, I don't think the man has a chance. He may win, but these fascist assholes will find a way to turn a victory into a resounding defeat.

Posts: 107250 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mbinky:
'All' of those people, including gorilla woman, should have been beaten to a pulp and laid out in the middle of the street for EMS to come get.

Frankly, left in the middle of the street for EMS to drive over sounds better, but that is never going to fly in that Leftarded bastion. Frown

Posts: 6869 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

They're scared and they know we know it. Frankly, given the way our so-called "elections" go these days, I don't think the man has a chance. He may win, but these fascist assholes will find a way to turn a victory into a resounding defeat.

Unfortunately, you are too often right. I hope that in this instance you are mistaken.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I as well

Posts: 107250 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:

Unfortunately, you are too often right. I hope that in this instance you are mistaken.
Personally I hope Larry Elder views this for exactly what it is and gets a lot more personal security.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Didn’t the FBI send agents to investigate the garage door rope in Bubba Wallace’s garage?

I wonder if that sham of an agency will send anyone to investigate a woman in a gorilla mask physically assaulting a black man who just happens to be a Republican.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Next time, it won't be an egg...

and right on cue:

Larry Elder, Calif. GOP candidate for governor, says his security detail was hit by a pellet gun

from the article:

"Today I kicked off the Recall Express bus tour. Before we even left Los Angeles, my security detail was physically assaulted, shot with a pellet gun, and hit with projectiles," the Republican candidate said in a statement on Twitter. "The intolerant left will not stop us. We will recall Gavin Newsom. We will save California."

Pellet guns can cause serious injury, particularly at close range.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I like how the white female leftist in the gorilla mask is screaming “touch me again MF!” when Elder’s security guy hasn’t laid a finger on her yet she’s hauling back and throwing punches. Typical Antifa piece of shit Mad

Can you imagine the headlines today had that been a black Democrat and a white female MAGA type? It would be BREAKING NEWS. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33594 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post